Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Drive for Freshers for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers: Are you looking for a job in Ericsson? then you have to surely take a glance at this article. Ericsson has now announced massive job openings for freshers. Equally, both Graduated and Postgraduate students, 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers are eligible for this Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022.
Ericsson is now conducting off-campus all over India (Hyderabad, Mumbai, Cochin, Maharastra, Bangalore, Chennai Noida, etc.). Therefore, the aspirants who are willing to work with Ericsson can now apply for this Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022 through the registration link given below. And also, the candidates who are willing to join the company can now apply to Ericsson Job Openings in India.
- 1 Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Assistant Engineer Openings
- 2 Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Drive – Details
- 3 Why Ericsson?
- 4 Ericsson Off Campus 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Backlog Criteria
- 6 Ericsson Off Campus 2022 – Required Skills
- 7 Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Selection Process
- 8 Ericsson Off Campus 2022 – Important Documents
- 9 Ericsson Test Pattern
- 10 Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Registration Process
Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Assistant Engineer Openings
|Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Drive – Important Links|
|To Check & Apply for Ericsson Off Campus 2022 for Assistant Engineer Openings||Click Here|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Ericsson Placement Papers||Ericsson Recruitment|
Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Drive – Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Year Of Passing||2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software, and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson had a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/ 3G/ 4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson, the company is today headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company employs more than 110,000 people and works with customers in more than 180 countries, including Canada, United States, China, India, Brazil, Pakistan, Japan, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, the UK, and Sweden. Ericsson holds over 37,000 granted patents as of May 2015, including many in the wireless communications field.
Ericsson Off Campus 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Though, you apply for the job with a lack of practice you cannot attain the job. So, individuals should check whether they have met their eligibility criteria or not. If they meet the eligibility criteria then they can apply for the job.
- B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M. Tech, and all other Graduates and Postgraduates are eligible for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022.
- 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers
- No backlogs.
- Minimum of 60% of their academic criteria.
- The gap between their academic years should not be more than 1 year.
In the case of backlogs, the contender’s resume will be rejected by the company’s recruitment team. Hence, we request you to clear the backlogs during your academic period.
Ericsson Off Campus 2022 – Required Skills
- Good coding skills.
- Minimum knowledge of networking.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like C, C+, JAVA, DBMS, and OS.
- Willing to work for 24X7 shifts.
- Extend the session hours if required.
- Good communication skills.
Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Selection Process
Here, we have 4 rounds to clear the interview.
- Online Written Test
- Telephonic Interview
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Ericsson Off Campus 2022 – Important Documents
- Original ID Proofs (Aadhaar card/ Id card/ Ration card/ Pan card etc.).
- Recent Photocopies.
- Updated Resume.
- Academic certifications.
- And awards and rewards if any.
Ericsson Test Pattern
Ericsson Test Pattern latest includes the written test which has three sections Quant, Verbal Ability, and Logical Reasoning. So, the candidates have to be perfect with these topics in order to crack the first round of the interview. As many aspirants fail in the first round, keeping this in mind we have provided you with the latest and the best Ericsson Placement Papers in the form of PDF so that you can download them easily. Furthermore, here is the test pattern.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15||45 mins|
Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Registration Process
- Firstly, open the official website @ www.ericsson.com
- Nextly, open “Careers”
- After that, click on “search jobs.”
- Next click on job categories and job locations.
- You find some empty particulars submit them and click on OK.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria of the company, then you will get a call from the company.
|Ericsson Off Campus 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Drive||Click Here|
Therefore, the contenders can register to Ericsson Off Campus 2022 Drive for Freshers, Online Registration through the registration link is given above. Hope that the information provided in our article is helpful to you. For more updates stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com.
Are you Preparing For An Interview? Then, watch the below video.