Evolent Health Recruitment 2019 For SQL DevOps Engineer in Pune is going to conducted by the Evolent Health International Private Limited team. And through the Evolent Health Recruitment 2019 Drive, selected candidates will be placed for the SQL DevOps Engineer role. Candidates having 0 – 3 Years of experience are also eligible. To know the complete information about the Evolent Health Recruitment in Bangalore, go through the below provided sections of our Freshers Now page. As the Evolent Health Hiring Freshers, all the B.E, B.Tech candidates should not neglect this chance to apply for the latest Evolent Health Jobs.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
Evolent Health Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||Evolent Health International Private Limited|
|Job Role||SQL DevOps Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Evolent Health Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree required (prefer Computer Science or Engineering emphasis)
- 0-3 years of experience in the job offered or a related DevOps or engineering position
- Extensive experience with deployment automation, PowerShell, and command-line scripting
- Self-organizing Agile teams
- Large scale public-facing web application infrastructure
- SOA architecture, configuration optimizing, and administration for Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, and SQL Server products in both OLAP and OLTP environments
- Troubleshooting, isolating, and remediating server availability and performance issues
- Deployment tools (e.g. Microsoft Release Management, Urban CodeDeploy, Chef, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure environments with Windows and Linux OS
- Supporting production operations for a medium to large data center
- Server and application monitoring tools and scripting
- Version control with TFS, Git, GitHub
- Build automation with TFS, TeamCity, Grunt, and Gulp
- Application development using Entity Framework, AngularJS, and Bootstrap
- Designing and implementing high performing and scalable SQL Server environments
- Application and server security configuration, testing, and vulnerability remediation
- Supporting IIS web application clustered environments
- Supporting SQL Server high-availability environments
- Windows clustering and federation
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
About Evolent Health
Evolent Health partners with leading provider organizations and health plans to achieve superior clinical and financial results in value-based care. With a provider heritage and over 20 years of health plan administration experience, Evolent operates in more than 35 U.S. health care markets, actively managing care across Medicare, Medicaid, commercial and self-funded adult, and pediatric populations. With the experience to drive change, Evolent confidently stands by a commitment to achieve results.
Evolent Health is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a team of highly skilled cross-functional experts to support our overall software development and related Azure infrastructure engineering activities. On this team you will work directly with our larger Agile organization and will have a degree of autonomy to collaboratively learn, plan, design, implement, and operate modern best practices in DevOps. Strong candidates will be comfortable working with full-stack software and Microsoft server architectures and be able to implement and support infrastructure setup, deployment automation (continuous integration and delivery), configuration management, and related tools integration or development.
Apply For Evolent Health Recruitment 2019 Drive
All the candidates need to go through the below provided link. Read all the information given on the page and then click the Apply button. Fill and submit the form. Attend the Evolent Health Recruitment in Pune as per the schedule.
Direct Link To Apply For Evolent Health Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click Here