Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020 | Subsidy for Farmers on Selected Machinery, Application Form, Eligibility: Central Government of India has launched the Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020. And this particular Farm Machinery Bank Scheme 2020 is for the Farmers across India. Through this Farm Machinery Bank Yojana, Government is planning on providing a Subsidy for Farmers on Selected Machinery. Through this article, we are disclosing the information about the Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Application Form, Farm Machinery Bank Scheme Eligibility, Benefits, Subsidy Calculator, Application Tracking Status, Etc.,
- 1 Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Eligibility Guidelines
- 3 Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Objective
- 4 Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Benefits
- 5 Required Documents for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana
- 6 Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Features
- 7 How to Register for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana?
- 8 How to Apply Online for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana?
- 9 Mobile App for Renting Agricultural Equipment
- 10 Important Instructions
- 11 Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Farm Machinery Bank Yojana|
|Announced by||Central Government|
|Benefits||Farmers will get the subsidy on farm machinery|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers Across India|
Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Eligibility Guidelines
- Only the permanent residents of India can apply to Farm Machinery Bank Yojana.
- The candidate should be at the age of 18 years or above.
- The residents of their own district and block are eligible and they must be under 15 years.
- The applicants have to pass at least a degree.
- If the candidates have an agricultural background in their qualification then they will get priority.
Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Objective
- The main objective of the government is to increase income growth and decrease the financial problems of farmers.
Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Benefits
- Farmers will get huge support from the government to increase their earnings.
- Under the Farm Machinery Bank, the farmers can do farming and also will help others.
Required Documents for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Copy of machinery bill
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank account passbook
- Residence certificate
- Age certificate
- Caste certificate
Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Features
- The self help groups or farmers consumer groups, co-operative societies or farmers producer associations, and groups with a minimum of 8 farmers will get the benefits of Farm Machinery Bank Yojana.
- The Farm Machinery Bank Yojana consists of female-30%, small frontier-50%, Scheduled castes-16%, Scheduled tribes-8%.
- For the sake of farmers, the Farm Machinery Bank Scheme was implemented.
- The Farm Machinery Bank scheme have10 lakh instruments.
- The farmer’s group or bank loan will be given 20% and the rest is paid by the government.
- At least 10% of the cost must be paid by the farmers.
- The bank will give 10% as a loan. The government will give subsidy with the basis of credit linked Bank-linked subsidy of the Indian government.
How to Register for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana?
- With the payment of a fixed fee, the farmers have to apply for an issue on their area’s E-Mitra kiosk. The application must be attached to some documents along with the photocopy, machinery bill copy, bhamashah card, Aadhar card, and bank account passbook and submit it.
- The farmer must visit the common service center (CSC) and apply at the site i.e., register.csc.gov.in/ for Farm Machinery Bank to get the subsidy on farm machinery.
How to Apply Online for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana?
- Go to the website of Direct Benefit Transfer in Agriculture Mechanization @ agrimachinery.nic.in.
- Select the registration Tab 4 categories on the homepage i.e, Farmer, Manufacturer, Entrepreneur, Society/ SHG/ FPO.
- Then you will get the page of the Registration form.
- Type the necessary information like name, GST number, address, mobile number, etc., and send the documents.
- Now submit the application form.
- After the submission of an application form, you will get a reference number and keep it for further use.
Mobile App for Renting Agricultural Equipment
- The government was started a mobile application ‘CHC-Farm Machinery’ for the benefit of farm machinery to the farmers. Through the mobile app farmers will be provided any Farm Machinery even tractors on rent through their area’s CHC- Agricultural machinery Custom Hiring Centres.
- The mobile application was named CHC- Farm Machinery by the government.
- Google play store is providing this app in a total of 12 languages.
- You have to fill the application form and submit to the nearest seed store of the respective development block before 30th November. You can also take the application form from here.
- Along with the application, the memorandum of understanding has to tag to the Rs.100 stamp notary.
- Then the application form will go to the bank.
- After acceptance from the bank further action will be taken. Automatic Certified Resident, Caste, Educational Qualification, along with the application form Status and copies of NOC and land records of the bank will have to be installed.
- For the farm machinery bank, there should be an adequate roadside location. It’ll have both office and teen shed construction.
Check Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020 Complete Details: Click HERE
All the Details about the Latest Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020 are shared throughout this article. Find more such Government Schemes, by following Freshersnow.com.
Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Official Site to Register for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020?
agrimachinery.nic.in is Official Site to Register for Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020.
How to Calculate Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Subsidy?
Through https://agrimachinery.nic.in/index/assistanceCalculator, beneficiaries across India can calculate the Farm Machinery Bank Yojana Subsidy.
How to Track the Application For Farm Machinery Bank Scheme 2020?
Visit https://agrimachinery.nic.in/index/ApplicationTracking and Enter the Application Reference Number to Track Application form Farm Machinery Bank Yojana 2020.
How to Check Manufacturer/ Dealer Details?
By Entering the State, District Details @ https://agrimachinery.nic.in/CitizenCorner/CitizenCorner, Beneficiaries can check the Manufacturer/ Dealer Details.