FDGE Admit Card 2019 @ nbe.edu.in | Check Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test Date: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) officials are going to organize the Foreign Dental Graduate Examination (FDGE) on 1st September 2019 at Delhi. Candidates who have applied for the Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test 2019, they can directly check this page. The authority will release the FDGST Admit Card 2019 in the Last week of August 2019 (Tentatively). After official declation, we will provide the exact link on this page. So all the candidates keep in touch with this article to know day to day updates about the FDGST Admit Card 2019.
★ ★ Admit Cards ★ ★
The direct link for the FDGE Hall Ticket 2019 is given to the end of this page. Remember that the link attached to this page will be activated when the officials release the Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test Admit Card 2019. From the below portions of our Freshers Now page, you can easily get the Foreign Dental Graduate Examination Date 2019 and the Schedule of the Screening Test 2019.
- 1 FDGE Admit Card 2019 – Information
- 1.1 Information Present On FDGE Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.2 Foreign Dental Graduate Examination Date 2019
- 1.3 Documents Required For Foreign Dental Graduate Examination 2019
- 1.4 Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test Timings 2019
- 1.5 Instructions
- 1.6 Download Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test Admit Card 2019
FDGE Admit Card 2019 – Information
|FDGE 2019 Admit Card | Check NBE Exam Date|
|Name of The University||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Name||Foreign Dental Graduate Examination (FDGE)|
|Date of Exam||1st September 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last week of August 2019 (Today)|
Information Present On FDGE Hall Ticket 2019
- Name Of The Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Foreign Dental Graduate Examination Date 2019
The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) have announced the Foreign Dental Graduate Examination (FDGE) on their official site @ natboard.edu.in. So, applied aspirants need to complete their preparation for the Screening Test. And the released Foreign Dental Graduate Examination Date 2019 is 1st September 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ FDGE Notice
Documents Required For Foreign Dental Graduate Examination 2019
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test Timings 2019
|Activities||Paper – 1 (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM)||Paper – 2 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Candidates Entry At The Examination Centre||9:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Entry Closes At||9:30 AM||1:30 PM|
|Exam Start Time||10:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Exam End Time||12:00 AM||5:00 PM|
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Download Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official site of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) @ natboard.edu.in.
- On the home page of the NBE and then check the Notices section.
- There, you can find the direct link which shows you to download the Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that link and then enter the required details.
- Submit the page.
- Now, you can be able to download the FDME Hall Ticket 2019.
- Take a printed copy of it and then carry it to the exam hall.
To Download FDGE Admit Card 2019: Click Here – Link Will Be Activated Soon