Firstsource Recruitment 2020 For Analyst in Bangalore: Applicants got the great opportunity to work as Analyst Role in Bangalore. The recruiters of Firstsource have scheduled a Drive on Firstsource Recruitment For Analyst Role. For more Firstsource Jobs, visit the website www.firstsource.com. Candidates with HSC/ Any graduate can apply for Firstsource Recruitment in Bangalore. Moreover, before applying for Firstsource Recruitment 2020 Drive, all the aspirants must have 6 Months – 1 Year of Experience in the mortgage industry. To apply for Firstsource Recruitment 2020 For Analyst, we have provided the link at the end of this article.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
- 1 Firstsource Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- 2 Firstsource Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Overview
- 3 Firstsource Recruitment For Analyst – Key Performance Indicators
- 4 Firstsource Recruitment in Bangalore – Personal Attributes
- 5 Firstsource Jobs – Competencies based on level
- 6 Firstsource Recruitment 2020 – Qualifications
- 7 About Firstsource Company
- 8 How To Apply For Firstsource Recruitment 2020 For Analyst in Bangalore?
Firstsource Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Qualification||HSC/ Any Graduate|
|Experience||6 Months – 1 Year|
Firstsource Recruitment 2020 Drive – Job Overview
The HOI team will log in to the client application and check if there is a valid HOI document available. (If no document/old document is available, then the team will go ahead and call the insurance agency to provide a DEC page with all details required. This will usually include the Premium amount, the term of the insurance (12 months), the dwelling amount (insurance cover amount) the mortgagee clause (insurance with Client as new lender), the Client’s loan number with the correct borrower’s name and property address.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
Firstsource Recruitment For Analyst – Key Performance Indicators
- Adherence to shift schedule team meetings and training requirements
- Ensure SLAs according to project specifications are met
- Invest in self and add to skill sets
- Adherence to the client prescribed format for query resolution
- Responsible for outstanding customer service. Answers query and provide resolutions in the most polite and appropriate manner
- Adherence to process requirements, security norms, and metrics
Firstsource Recruitment in Bangalore – Personal Attributes
- Consultative: Agreeable, inclusive, tolerant of different perspectives and opinions
- Creative: Curious and inquisitive, seeking and generating new ideas
- Resilient: Copes well with setbacks/failures and bounces back from them quickly
- Decisive and Action-oriented: Can make decisions even when working with insufficient information or time and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn: Ever ready to learn new things and take risks in trying those new learnings
- Socially Confident: Displays gravitas, is comfortable in different situations and with different kinds of people
- Achievement Oriented: Strives to meet or exceed standards of excellence and always looks at setting challenging goals for self
Firstsource Jobs – Competencies based on level
Business Foresight Driving Excellence Fostering Partnerships With Clients Influencing Others Leading Teams Managing Transformation Working Across Boundaries.
You Can Also Check: Placement Papers
Firstsource Recruitment 2020 – Qualifications
Qualification & Experience – Must Have
- Education: HSC Mandatory/Any graduation
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of work experience in the mortgage industry.
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts and on weekends based on Client requirements.
- Voice/Non voice: Non-Voice
- Reporting To(Designation): Team Leader
Know-How – Must Have
- Basic Knowledge of Loan Origination Cycle
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal) are required to understand and update comments and communicate with various stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of Federal laws, the necessity of RESPA, and various laws in different parts of the US related to mortgage
- Should be able to effectively use a computer and have a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong Customer Service Skills, Detail Oriented with good analytical skills and have the ability to make decisions based on the situation.
- Basic knowledge of different types of mortgage and its functioning, documents involved in Loan origination
About Firstsource Company
Firstsource is a leading provider of customized Business Process Management (BPM) services. They specialize in helping clients stay ahead of the curve through transformational solutions to reimagine business processes and deliver increased efficiency, deeper insights, and superior outcomes.
Firstsource is a trusted brand custodians and long-term partners to 100+ leading brands with a presence in the US, the UK, the Philippines, and India. Our ‘right shore’ delivery model offers solutions covering complete customer lifecycle across Healthcare, Telecommunications & Media, and Banking, Financial Services & Insurance verticals.
How To Apply For Firstsource Recruitment 2020 For Analyst in Bangalore?
- Click on the link provided below
- Note all the detail mentioned on the page
- Then click on Apply Online button
- Further, read the Privacy Agreement Notice, and then click on the I Accept button
- If you have an account, login with Email Id and Password
- Otherwise, Create an Account to create
- Login with the new credentials
- Then fill all the details in the application form
- Click on the Submit Button
Click Here To Apply For Firstsource Recruitment 2020 in Bangalore
Hope all candidates got the required information about Firstsource Recruitment 2020. For more details, visit our website FreshersNow.Com. If you have any doubt, mention in the comment box. So, we can clarify your doubts.