Candidates who are seeking for the Fiserv Jobs in Chennai must focus on this article. As we provided the exact details of the Fiserv Recruitment 2019, then it will be very easy for you to apply for the Fiserv Recruitment Process. Furthermore, the Fiserv Recruitment in Chennai is to hire B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc candidates for the Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate role. So, those who are interested can directly apply with the direct link given at the end of this page.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Fiserv Recruitment 2019 – Complete Information
|Name Of The Company||Fiserv|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Ssc|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate|
Fiserv Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who are ready to apply and participate in the Fiserv Recruitment Process must and should check the Fiserv Eligibility Criteria 2019. It is mandatory for each aspirant to fulfill the criterion to apply.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (CS)/ MCA
- Years of experience: 0-2 years
- Experience in software QA test methodologies.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools Experience in writing Database queries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects to meet the deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. They’re helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that’s always on. Solutions that enable today’s consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed, and convenience. At the point of thought.
Fiserv is a US provider of financial services technology. The company’s clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker-dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. In October 2015, American Banker and BAI ranked the company third by revenue among technology providers to U.S. banks. Fiserv reported total revenue of $ 5.51 billion in 2016.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Understand and learn the existing EP products. Interacting with multiple product/ delivery teams.
- Perform test execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Work independently with minimum supervision to meet the deadlines.
- Automate test cases for multiple platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS/ Android), Services, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation including Release processes Test Plans, QA Process Docs, and SharePoint site.
- Assist in process changes within the PS organization to support a Consulting Quality strategy across the PS organization.
- Assist and represent Professional Services Quality Assurance team during the product release cycle.
- Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution Prepare and support preparation of automation scripts by using the existing Automation Framework.
Candidates can directly click on the below link to attain the Fiserv Jobs In Chennai. Furthermore, you can strive through the official site of the Fiserv @ fiserv.com for any other update.
Online Registration Link For Fiserv Recruitment 2019: Apply Now
We hereby enclose our Freshers Now page with all the suitable details. Furthermore, you can get the latest information about the Fiserv Recruitment 2019 only if you bookmark us. You can even comment us in the below section.