FMGE 2020 Notification @ nbe.edu.in | Online Registration Extended (Dec Session), Eligibility, Exam Date: The Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE 2020) will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). It is a screening test for the Indian/ Overseas students who wish to get provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any State Medical Council. The officials started accepting the FMGE 2020 Registration Forms till 5th November 2020. And the FMGE 2020 exam will be conducted on 4th December 2020. Check the details of the FMGE 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. through the below sections.
Latest Update: The FMGE 2020 Dec Session Registrations are extended till 5th November 2020. So, all the candidates can check the direct link provided below.
- 1 FMGE 2020 Notification – Information
- 2 FMGE 2020 Extension Notice
- 3 FMGE 2020 | Important Dates
- 4 FMGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 FMGE 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Documents Required While Submitting FMGE Application Form 2020
- 7 Specifications While Uploading
- 8 Submission Of Documents
- 9 How To Submit Online FMGE 2020 Application Form?
- 10 FMGE 2020 Admit Card
- 11 FMGE 2020 Syllabus
- 12 FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 13 FMGE 2020 Result
- 14 FMGE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
FMGE 2020 Notification – Information
|Name of Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Name||Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) – Dec Session|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Registration Starting Date||9th October 2020|
|Last Date To Submit||5th November 2020|
|Sub-Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||4th December 2020|
FMGE 2020 Extension Notice
FMGE 2020 | Important Dates
★ You Can Also Check ★
|FMGE Admit Card|
|FMGE Previous Papers|
FMGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The aspirant should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- A candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/ she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/
- Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/ United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/ Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/ United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as a medical practitioner in that country.
- It is mandatory to provide proof/ documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final examination for such a primary medical qualification/posses the primary medical qualification on or before the cut- off date.
FMGE 2020 Application Fee
To attend the FMGE 2020, all the candidates need to pay an FMGE Application Fee of Rs. 5500/- excluding payment gateway charges as may be applicable. The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks of India or through Net Banking.
Documents Required While Submitting FMGE Application Form 2020
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Class 12 mark sheet
- MBBS qualification details
- Nationality details
- ID proof details – Aadhaar card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
- Credit/ Debit cards or net banking details for payment
Specifications While Uploading
- Passport size photograph More than 80 kb of JPG/.JPEG with 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm dimensions
- Signature More than 80 kb of .JPG/.JPEG with 6 cm X 3 cm dimensions
Submission Of Documents
- Copy of Passport of applicants (first and last page for personal information)
- Copy of MBBS pass certified by Indian Embassy
- Two photographs
- Copy of Class 12 passing certificate
- Copy of MBBS pass (in Hindi or English)
- ID Proof
- Copy of fail certificates/result of ex-candidates
- Copy of date of birth (certificate of matriculation)
- Equivalence certificate – from Association of Indian Universities (for aspirants who completed MBBS from abroad)
- Copy of internship certificate, if done abroad
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Eligibility certificate issued by the Medical Council of India
How To Submit Online FMGE 2020 Application Form?
Follow the below provided steps to apply for FMGE 2020 – Dec Session. So that you can avoid mistakes while submitting the FMGE Application Form 2020.
- Candidates should go to the official site of the National Board Of Examinations (NBE) @ nbe.edu.in.
- There you can find the direct section which is tagged as “FGME.”
- Click it, you can see the direct Registration Link.
- Or else click on the below link given here.
- By clicking the New Registration button, you will be redirected to the new page, there you can easily enter your USER ID and Password.
- Those credentials will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill the form and then Upload your Photograph Signature, Thumb Impression & Prescribed Document.
- Select your Test City and then pay the fee.
- Upload other essential documents.
- Cross-check the entered details and then submit the FMGE Application Form 2020.
- Then, take out the printed copy of it with a Transaction ID printed on it.
FMGE 2020 Important Links
Click Here To Download FMGE Dec Session Brochure PDF (Available Now)
Online Registration For FMGE 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
FMGE 2020 Admit Card
Get the FMGE 2020 Admit Card downloaded from here. Whereas the FMGE 2020 Admit Card will be released on 27th November 2020 and the exam is on 4th December 2020. Therefore, aspirants by downloading the FMGE 2020 Admit Card can know the valid information about the Exam Date, Exam Venue.
Download FMGE 2020 Admit Card Here
FMGE 2020 Syllabus
The FMGE 2020 Syllabus will contain the topics of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology. And the Exam Questions will be asked from the givens subjects. To get a clear view of the syllabus click on the below link.
Download FMGE 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam consists of one paper, comprising 300 multiple-choice. The exam pattern for Pre & Para Clinical Subjects will be having a total of 100 Marks and the time limit is 2 hrs 30 Mins. And for the Clinical Subjects, the total number of Marks given is 200 and the time duration for the exam is 2 hours 30 Mins.
FMGE 2020 Result
Candidates can know the FMGE 2020 Result from here. Moreover, the FMGE 2020 Result will be released by 20th December 2020. To get the status of the FMGE 2020 Result in an easy way check on with the below-provided link.
Check FMGE 2020 Result Here
Got all the details about the FMGE 2020 Notification from this page. Keep checking our Freshers Now page for more updates.
FMGE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the FMGE 2020 Registration process begin?
The FMGE 2020 Registration process started on 9th October 2020.
Where can I apply for FMGE 2020 Exam?
Candidates can apply for the FMGE 2020 Exam through our website Freshers Now or through the official site @ nbe.edu.in.
What is the FMGE 2020 Application Fee?
The FMGE 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 5500.
When will the FMGE 2020 Exam be conducted?
The FMGE 2020 Exam will be held on 4th December 2020.