FMGE Admit Card 2020 Released (Dec Session) @ nbe.edu.in | Exam Date Out: The National Board of Examinations officials are going to conduct the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination on 20th December 2019. For this purpose, the officials released the FMGE 2020 Admit Card on 13th December 2019 at the official site.
Latest Update: FMGE Admit Card 2020 Released. Check and download the hall ticket from the link attached below.
Candidates who are willing to participate in the FMGE 2020, they should download the Admit Card from this page. At the below of this page, we have given a direct link to download the NBE FMGE Admit Card 2020. Aspirants just hit on that particular link and download the FMGE Admit Card 2020 quickly.
- 1 FMGE Admit Card 2020 (Dec Session) – Overview
FMGE Admit Card 2020 (Dec Session) – Overview
|FMGE Admit Card 2020 Download | Check Exam Date|
|Name of The University||National Board of Examinations|
|Exam Name||Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE)|
|Date of Exam||20th December 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||13th December 2019|
|Sub-Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|FMGE Previous Year Question Papers|
NBE FMGE Admit Card 2020 (December Session)
NBE FMGE Admit Card 2020 will be available to download from this page. The National Board of Examinations authority is going to conduct the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination on 20th December 2019. For this purpose, the officials released the NBE FMGE Admit Card 2020 on 13th December 2019. So all the applicants must download the FMGE Hall Ticket 2020 from this page by hitting on the below-given link. Candidates can also check the official site for more details.
FMGE 2020 Schedule
Information Presented On FMGE Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Required ID Proof’s Need To Carry For FMGE 2020
- Voter’s Card
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Greater Noida
- Mohali/ Chandigarh
- New Delhi
Instructions To Candidates
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Steps To Download FMGE Admit Card 2020
- First of all, candidates log in to the official site @ nbe.edu.in.
- National Board of Examinations’ main page will open.
- In that find the FMGE option.
- Now click on it.
- FMGE Admit Card 2020 is available.
- Click on it.
- Now enter all valid information and submit them.
- As per the given information, Hall Ticket will open.
- Check all available data on the call letter and download it.
To Download FMGE Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Link Is Active Now)
For more such updates keep following Freshers Now on a daily basis. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the exact date of FMGE Admit Card 2020 availability?
The FMGE Admit Card 2020 is released on 13th December 2019. Download it from FreshersNow.Com article.
When will Biometric Registration begin for Part A FMGE Exam?
You need to be sharp at 7:00 AM on 20th December 2019.
When will NBE officials conduct the FMGE Dec Session Exam?
NBE officials will conduct the FMGE 2020 Dec Session on 20th December 2019.