Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 – 72 Posts, Offline Form: Ganjam District Court officials had started accepting the Offline Ganjam District Court Application Form 2019 from the eligible candidates from 28th September 2019. Through Advt Number – 01/Rect./2019, there are 72 Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III, Salaried Amin Posts. Those who are checking for the Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019 Notification can check this page to know the detailed information. The last date to apply for the latest Ganjam District Court Openings 2019 is 5th November 2019. Go through the below sections to know more about the Ganjam District Court Vacancy 2019.
- 1 Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 – 72 Posts
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 – 72 Posts
|Latest Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Ganjam District Court|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade III, Salaried Amin|
|Total Vacancies||72 Posts|
|Closing Date||5th November 2019|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Viva Voce Test, Interview|
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Applying Candidate shall be a citizen of India And shall have passed at least +2 Examination or equivalent examination.
- Candidates shall have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application.
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English
- Shall be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- Good character candidates can apply for the Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019.
- Shall be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity or communicable disease Type Writing per minute (For the post of Stenographer Grade-III).
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Type Writing (For the post of Junior Typist).
- Candidates must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Type Writing per minute (for the post of Stenographer Grade III)
- Candidates must have completed their Matriculation Exam or equivalent examination of a recognized board. And have passed the Revenue Inspector Training. (For the post of Salaried Amin)
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 – 32 years (as on 05.11.2019)
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit): 5 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Candidates
You Can Also Check: ★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs
- Written Test, Viva Voce Test, Interview
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||INR 19900-63100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, INR 5200-20200 + GP INR 1900|
|Stenographer Grade-III||INR 25500-81100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, INR 5200-20200 + GP INR 2400|
|Salaried Amin.||INR 25500-81100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, INR 5200-20200 + GP INR 2000|
Candidates need to pay INR 100 in shape of the Treasury Challan under the head of “0070-Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees – 9904650-law Department – 9916730 – Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original challan along with the Ganjam District Court Application Form 2019.
You Can Also Check: ★ 12th Pass Government Jobs
How To Submit Offline Ganjam District Court Application Form?
The last date to apply for the Ganjam District Court Openings 2019 is 5th November 2019. Applications along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates shall be sent by the candidates by Registered Post/ Speed Post so as to reach the address as mentioned below positively and the applicants may also drop their applications in the DropBox kept inside the Court Campus, Civil Court, Berhampur within the said time and date. The applications received thereafter shall be summarily rejected.
Important Links – Ganjam District Court Openings 2019 & Offline Form
|Check & Download Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019 Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Address||Office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, Odisha, Pin-760004 on or before 5th November 2019 05:00 PM|
Follow us and check our Freshers Now page to get the latest details. If you have any queries regarding the Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019, then you can leave your comment in the below sections.