GATE Answer Key 2020 PDF Released @ gate.iitd.ac.in | IIT Delhi ME, EC, CS, EE, CE Exam Key, QP: The officials of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) had conducted the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 Exam on 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th February 2020, we heard that many of the candidates have applied and appeared for the test. The IIT Delhi GATE Exam Key 2020 is released on 18th February 2020.
Live Update: The officials of the IIT Delhi has Released GATE Question Papers And Answer Keys for 24 disciplines except Biomedical Engineering on 18th February 2020. GATE 2020 answer key challenge process commenced on 19th February 2020. So, check the direct link attached below.
Contest answer keys will be available from 11:00 hours of 19th February 2020 till 18:00 hours of 21st February 2020. And after the completion of the GATE Examination, participants can be able to download the GATE Answer Key For All Branches (ME, CS, EC, EE, CE) through the official site or from the current article. For the sake of such candidates, we have provided the latest information on the GATE Exam Key on this page. The direct link to check the GATE Exam Key is attached below.
You Can Also Check: ★ GATE Result
GATE Answer Key 2020 – Details
|IIT Delhi Test Exam Key 2020 | ME, EC, CS, EE, CE Solution Sheet|
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)|
|Name Of The Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020|
|Exam Date||1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th February 2020|
|GATE Answer Key Availability||Released On 18th February 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Answer Key||Online|
IIT Delhi GATE Test Key 2020
Candidates can match their answers easily with the help of the IIT Delhi Test Key 2020. At the end of this page, you can find the proper link that takes you to the official site of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) @ www.gate.iitd.ac.in. We guarantee that you can easily download the GATE Exam Key 2020 through this page.
Furthermore, candidates can easily get the set-wise GATE Solution Sheet 2020 for the held Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020. Moreover, you can stay with us to get all the exact availability of the GATE Test Key 2020. Furthermore, check the below sections of this page to get more information. And it is very important for all the participants to check the GATE Answer Key For All Branches through online.
Post Examination Events Are As Follows
- After the GATE 2020 examinations, the candidate’s responses will be available at GOAPS, which can be downloaded.
- GATE Answer Key 2020 for all question papers will be displayed in the GATE 2020 website @ gate.iitd.ac.in.
- Candidates may submit their contests on the answer keys provided for a very limited time period against a payment.
- Evaluation of examination papers will be finalized and GATE Results (Score) will be announced.
- GATE 2020 scorecard will be made available for the qualified candidates from GOAPS.
Important Dates – GATE 2020
|GATE 2020 Exam Date||1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th February 2020|
|Response Sheet Availability||12th February 2020|
|Question Papers Release Date||17th February 2020|
|Availability of Offical Answer key||18th February 2020|
|Contest answer keys will be available from||19th (11 AM) – 21st February 2020 (6 PM)|
|GATE Results 2020||16th March 2020|
GATE Marking Scheme
There are 1 or 2 marks questions in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020. And these are either MCQ or NAT and the marking scheme in these is as follows:
- Negative marking for GATE – In case of MCQ deduct 1/3 marks for 1 mark question and 2/3 marks for 2 marks question. No negative marking in NAT.
- The Formula for Calculation of MCQs = +1 or 2 for Correct Answer – 1/3 or 2/3 for Incorrect Answer
- The Formula for Calculation of NAT = +1 or 2 for Correct Answer – 0 for Incorrect Answer
Steps To Download GATE Answer Key For All Branches
We heard that many of the candidates are eagerly searching for the GATE Test Key 2020 over the internet. And some of them are facing issues while downloading the GATE Answer Key For All Branches. So, follow the below steps to get rid of all such issues.
- Open the official site of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) @ gate.iitd.ac.in.
- Search for the direct link that refers to the GATE Exam Key 2020.
- Soon after identifying it, you need to select the desired GATE Solution Sheet 2020 of your question paper set.
- Then, candidates can download GATE Answer Key For All Branches set wise.
- Download the PDF file and also take out the printed copy if necessary.
- Match your responses with the solutions given in the key.
- Later, you need to estimate your score.
GATE Question Papers With Answer Keys 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Procedure for Contesting Answer Key: Click Here
To Check GATE 2020 Response Sheet: Click Here – log in using their enrolment ID and password
We here enclose our Freshers Now page with all the detailed information about the GATE Answer Key 2020. So, to get the updated information, you can get in touch with us. Also, you can bookmark our portal by Ctrl + D to get all the free job alerts.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the GATE Answer Key be available?
The GATE Answer Key is released on 18th February 2020.
Where can I download GATE Answer Key?
Answer Keys for Various GATE 2020 Papers will be displayed on the GATE 2020 website @ http://gate.iitd.ac.in/ or FreshersNow.Com.
What is the GATE Marking Scheme?
Negative marking for GATE – In case of MCQ deduct 1/3 marks for 1 mark question and 2/3 marks for 2 marks question. No negative marking in NAT. The Formula for Calculation of MCQs = +1 or 2 for Correct Answer – 1/3 or 2/3 for Incorrect Answer. The Formula for Calculation of NAT = +1 or 2 for Correct Answer – 0 for Incorrect Answer