GATE Counselling 2020 | CCMT, COAP Counselling Schedule, Seat Allotment Procedure: GATE Counselling 2020 for CCMT, COAP is going to conduct by the Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur officials. GATE Counselling 2020 for CCMT is conducted for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan. Admissions. Further, the officials are going to start registration for GATE Counselling 2020 for CCMT on 13th May 2020 To 12th June 2020, and for COAP Round 1 will be from 10th – 11th June 2020.
Latest Update: The GATE COAP 2020 Round 3 Seat Allotment is Released. So, candidates who wish to get admission into the participating institutes of COAP must be registered with the links provided below.
Round 3 Seat Allotment For GATE 2020 is Released On 10th August 2020. All the candidates can register the GATE 2020 Counselling from the links given at the end of the page. Mainly, we will update the information and the links once the officials release it. So all the candidates are advised to keep checking our page for all the latest updates of GATE Counselling 2020.
You Can Also Check: ★★ CCMT 2020
- 1 GATE Counselling 2020 – Details
- 2 GATE Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 GATE Counselling 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 GATE Counselling 2020 Registration Fee
- 5 GATE Seat Allotment 2020 Process – CCMT
- 6 Required Documents For GATE Counselling 2020
- 7 Steps To Register For GATE Counselling 2020
- 8 GATE Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
GATE Counselling 2020 – Details
|GATE Counselling 2020 | CCMT Counselling Schedule, Seat Allotment Procedure|
|Organization Name||IIT Delhi|
|Exam Name||GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)|
|Start Date of GATE Counselling (Registration & Choice Filling)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|CCMT Official Portal||ccmt.nic.in|
|COAP Official Portal||coap.iitm.ac.in|
GATE Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
CCMT – Regular Rounds
|Application Process Starts||13th May 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||12th June 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||5th June 2020 – 12th June 2020|
|Automatic Locking of saved choices||12th June 2020|
|Publication of Round-1 Seat Allotment||7th July 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and specifying Willingness||7th – 11th July 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||9th – 15th July 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||19th – 21st July 2020|
|Publication of Round-2 Seat Allotment||25th July 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and specifying Willingness||25th – 28th July 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||26th July – 1st August 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||4th August – 6th August 2020|
|Publication of Round-3 Seat Allotment||Released On 10th August 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee and Document uploading||10th – 13th August 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Finally Allotted Institute for candidates who have been allotted seat first time or the whose allotted institute has been changed||11th – 16th August 2020|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online by candidates of all rounds||11th – 18th August 2020|
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute||15th – 24th August 2020|
CCMT – Special Rounds
|Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats||19th August 2020|
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee & Special Round Participation Fee and Online Choice Filling||20th To 25th August 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||23rd – 25th August 2020|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||25th August 2020 (23:59 hrs IST)|
|Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment||28th August 2020|
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness.||28th To 30th August 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute.||20th August 2020 To 1st September 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||3rd – 4th September 2020|
|Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment||7th September 2020|
|Online Document uploading||7th To 13th September 2020|
|Physical Reporting and Document verification at Allotted Institute||8th To 14th September 2020|
COAP – Additional Rounds
GATE Counselling 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should have a valid GATE score (Qualified in GATE 2020/2019/ 2018).
- For General and OBC candidates a minimum of 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks must be obtained in the qualifying exam.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD category candidates, a minimum of 6.0 CGPA or 55% marks has to be scored by the candidates.
GATE Counselling 2020 Registration Fee
The registration fee for GATE 2020 Counselling is Rs. 2200/- & for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates is Rs. 1700/-. Candidates can pay the Registration Fee through Online via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ through e-Challan.
GATE Seat Allotment 2020 Process – CCMT
Candidates will be allotted based on choice filled and Merit basis. After the GATE Seat Allotment, candidates are required to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee of Rs. 20000 using SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ through e-Challan). After the seat allotment, candidates have to pay the seat conformation fee at the allotted college.
Required Documents For GATE Counselling 2020
All the selected candidates have to report to GATE Counselling 2020 and have to carry the required documents.
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- Self-Attested Copy of GATE Score Card (2018 or 2019 or 2020)
- Photo ID proof.
- Original Birth certificate issued by competent authority/Class X (High
- School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination (all semester).
- Degree/ Provisional Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Three Passport size colored photograph.
- Seat acceptance fee proof.
- Printout of the Registration form & locked choices.
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Original Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- An original Course completion certificate from the Head of the University/Institute in case the result is awaited.
- One set of self-attested photocopy of all the original documents
Steps To Register For GATE Counselling 2020
- Open the official site @ coap.iitm.ac.in.
- On landing the home page, candidates can find the Registration Link.
- Click on the link and enter the login details.
- Your Registration Form will be displayed.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Registration Form for future use.
- Visit the official portal @ ccmt.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- On landing the home page, candidates can find the GATE Counselling 2020 Registration link.
- Click on the link and it will be directed to another page.
- Enter the required details and hit on Register.
- Check the details once and download the GATE Seat Allotment Letter.
- Also, take a hard copy of GATE Counselling for future use.
3rd Round Seat Allotment Released: Check Here
Click Here To Register For GATE COAP 2020 Round 5
GATE 2020 CCMT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result has been Declared on 7th July 2020. Click Here to View Seat Allotment Result: Click Here (Available Now)
To Register for CCMT GATE Counselling 2020: Click Here (Available Now)
Check CCMT GATE Counselling 2020 Details: Click Here
To Register for COAP – GATE Counselling 2020: Click Here
Check COAP – GATE Counselling 2020 Brochure: Click Here
GATE Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I register for COAP GATE Counselling 2020?
Candidates can register for COAP GATE Counselling 2020 from the official portal @ coap.iitm.ac.in.
On which date the GATE Counselling 2020 Registration starts for CCMT?
GATE Counselling 2020 Registration starts on 13th May 2020.
What documents are required at the time of GATE Counselling 2020?
GATE Score Card, Provisional Seat Allotment Letter, Orginal Birth Certificate, 12th Marks Sheet, Marks Sheet for all qualifying Exams, Passport size Photograph, and Others.
How can I register for GATE Counselling 2020?
Candidates can register for GATE Counselling 2020 from the direct link given on our page @ Freshersnow.com.