GBPUAT 2020 Notification @ gbpuat.ac.in – Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: To provide admission Into UG, Masters, MCA (Except M.Tech), Ph.D. Programmes the officials of the Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT) had released the GBPUAT Notification. As of now, the officials extended the process to apply for the GBPUAT 2020 Admission 2020 till 30th August 2020. Moreover, the Entrance Exam for Masters, MCA (Except M.Tech), Ph.D. Programmes is scheduled on 26th, 27th September 2020.
Latest Update: GBPUAT 2020 Admit Card Released. So, all the candidates can download it through the link provided below.
So, all the candidates who are seeking to appear for the GBPUAT 2020 Exam, they can now check this page. Moreover, the GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2020 will be in July 2020 Tentatively.
- 1 GBPUAT 2020 – Overview
- 2 GBPUAT 2020 -Important Dates
- 3 GBPUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 GBPUAT 2020 Age Limit
- 5 GBPUAT Entrance Exam Application Fee
- 6 Documents Required – GBPUAT Application Form
- 7 How To Submit Online GBPUAT 2020 Application Form?
- 8 GBPUAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 GBPUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 GBPUAT 2020 Syllabus
- 11 GBPUAT 2020 Result
- 12 GBPUAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
GBPUAT 2020 – Overview
|Conducting Authority||Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT)|
|Entrance Exam Name||GBPUAT Entrance Examination|
|Starting Date To Apply||For UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programs: 1st March 2020|
For M.Tech Programs, M.Tech, Ph.D.: 1st April 2020
|Ending Date||30th August 2020|
|Sub Category||Agriculture Entrance Exams|
|Exam Purpose||For Admission Into UG, Masters, MCA (Except M.Tech), Ph.D. Programmes|
|Exam Date For Ph.D., Master’s, UG and MCA|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|GBPUAT Admit Card|
|GBPUAT Previous Questions Papers|
GBPUAT 2020 -Important Dates
|Online filing of GBPUAT 2020 Application form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programmes||1st March 2020 To 15th June 2020|
|Last Date for Applications||1st April 2020 To 30th August 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released On 15th September 2020|
|GBPUAT Entrance Exam Date|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
|Counselling||To Be Announced|
GBPUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Undergraduate and Masters programs, only Bonafide Residents of Uttarakhand are eligible.
- In Ph.D. programs (except Ph.D. in Management) over and above the sanctioned seats, 25 percent of sanctioned seats shall be filled from the Other State candidates through the Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- For M.Tech. programs (except Agricultural Engineering programs) over and above the sanctioned seats, 30 percent of sanctioned seats are allotted to Other State candidates. Applications will be filled up by the applicants but admissions will be made on the basis of their GATE qualified scores and/or B.Tech. marks (if seats remain vacant and no GATE qualified applicants are available).
- No Entrance Examination is conducted by the University for Admissions to any B.Tech. Program (except B.Tech. Food Tech.). The seats for other B.Tech. program are filled up through Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
GBPUAT 2020 Age Limit
- Maximum age limit for admission to all Undergraduate programs except B.Tech. and B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree programs is 22 years (25 years for SC/ ST categories) as on 30-06-2020.
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree program the minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age of 25 years as on or before 31 December 2020.
GBPUAT Entrance Exam Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fee online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. Moreover, applying candidates are advised to keep with them a copy of the Online Receipt as a token of remittance of fee for further reference.
- For General and OBC: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 600/-
Documents Required – GBPUAT Application Form
- Confirmation page print out of application form.
- Copy of Online Fee Receipt
- Self-attested copy of Uttarakhand/ J & K Domicile certificate (For UG only)
- Self-attested copies of High School Certificate and Certificate/ Marks-sheet of qualifying
examination (candidates appearing in qualifying examination can upload/ submit their
- Self-attested copy of Category and Weightage Certificate, if eligible
- Certificate/ Marks-sheet before online counselling) (The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must send the mark sheet of the
How To Submit Online GBPUAT 2020 Application Form?
- Go to the official site of the Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT) @ gbpuat.ac.in.
- There you can see the home page of the organization.
- Click on the application link and then move to the admissions portal @ gbpuat.in.
- From there click on New Registration.
- Or else click on Applicant Login.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee and then proceed further.
- Submit it and then download your GBPUAT 2020 Application Form.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
GBPUAT Admission 2020 Notice PDF: Click Here
To Check & Download GBPUAT 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
Instructions to The Candidates PDF: Click Here
GBPUAT 2020 Admit Card
The GBPUAT 2020 Admit Card link is updated here. And the Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology will activate the GBPUAT 2020 Admit Card on 15th September 2020. Moreover, the GBPUAT 2020 Exam for Masters, MCA, Ph.D. is on 26th, 27th September 2020.
Download GBPUAT 2020 Admit Card Here
GBPUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can get the details about the GBPUAT 2020 Exam Pattern from here. We have clearly provided you with the GBPUAT 2020 Exam Pattern based on the courses applied.
Ph.D. Programme: 3-hour duration (600 Marks)
Masters’ programs and MCA program: (i) Aptitude Test and (ii) Subject Matter
- Total Duration : 3 hours
- Total no of questions: 50 and 150 questions for all groups (except Physical & Life Sciences) respectively
- Type of questions – MCQ Type
- Medium: English
- Total Duration : 3 hours
- Total marks: 600
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- Medium: English and Hindi both
GBPUAT 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants who want to start their preparation from right now as the application form is released. So aspirants can get the direct link of the GBPUAT 2020 Syllabus from here. Based on the UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programs, M.Tech Programs, M.Tech, Ph.D. Programs the GBPUAT 2020 Syllabus is categorized. To get a clear view of the GBPUAT 2020 Syllabus click on the below link.
Download GBPUAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
GBPUAT 2020 Result
The officials of Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology will announce the GBPUAT 2020 Result as per the schedule which is to be announced. After the completion of the exam, all the aspirants will be eager to check the GBPUAT 2020 Result. To get the status of the GBPUAT 2020 Result by referring to the below link.
Check GBPUAT 2020 Result HERE
We hope that all the candidates have noticed the complete information of GBPUAT 2020 from FreshersNow.Com.
GBPUAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the GBPUAT 2020 Application Fee?
The Application Fee for General and OBC: Rs. 1200/- & For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 600/-
How to apply for GBPUAT Exam?
Aspirants can visit the official site at gbpuat.ac.in or FreshersNow.Com to apply directly.
For which courses, will the GBPUAT conduct the exam?
GBPUAT Entrance Exam will be conducted to provide admissions into UG, Masters, MCA (Except M.Tech), Ph.D. Programmes.
When will the GBPUAT 2020 Application Process be closed?
The GBPUAT 2020 Application Form will be closed on 30th August 2020.