GCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Aspirants can get the complete GCET Syllabus 2020 from this article. So, we all know that after completion of applying for Goa CET Notification 2020, all the candidates need to start their search for GCET Exam Syllabus 2020 along with Goa CET Exam Pattern 2020. So, our team has decided to reduce the search burden of candidates.
And we have provided the Goa Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics Subjects in a single place. So, it is impossible to clear the Goa CET 2020 without having a clear idea regarding the Topics and Subtopics in the Subjects. Therefore, we suggest the competitors, to refer the current post deliberately and download the GCET Syllabus 2020 PDF from below.
You Can Also Check: ★ GCET Previous Question Papers
- 1 GCET Syllabus 2020 – Complete Details
GCET Syllabus 2020 – Complete Details
|Name Of The Exam||Goa Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
GCET Exam Syllabus 2020
The GCET Syllabus 2020 helps the students to cover all the topics without missing a single one. And some of the candidates will skip the necessary topics at the time of preparation. For those aspirants, our major advice is you have to prepare the complete material. And also, get the Goa CET Exam Pattern 2020 from the below sections. Therefore, for the ease of aspirants, we have also arranged the complete subjects in a PDF Format. So, interested competitors can download the Goa CET Syllabus 2020 PDF at free of cost from this article and start their preparation. Also, we have collected the below given GCET Exam Syllabus 2020 from the Offical Website that is www.dte.goa.gov.in. So, without facing any issues, you can freely download the Goa Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 from here.
You Can Also Check: ★ GCET Notification
Goa CET Syllabus 2020
Usually, a massive number of students never follow the Goa CET Syllabus 2020. So, we recommend the candidates to follow up the entire GCET Syllabus 2020 along with Goa CET Exam Pattern 2020 which we have mentioned here in a PDF Format. We instruct the people, that this kind of preparation will never help the competitors to secure a minimum score in the Goa Common Entrance Test 2020.
Those, who want to take admissions into topmost colleges and if you want to be one of the people to study in topmost colleges are informed to work hard. And add the GCET Syllabus 2020 into your preparation time. Moreover, first of all, students have to make their perfect preparation plan in an effective manner. Als, you have to plan a separate time for each subject. Just scroll down the current article and download the Goa Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020.
You Can Also Check: ★ GCET Admit Card
Goa Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 | Goa CET Exam Pattern 2020
Check the below given GCET Exam Pattern 2020 and come to an idea about the subjects name, time duration, negative marking, scheme of the test and more information.
- The GCET 2020 consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- The Pattern of the Question Paper is based on OMR sheet
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology are the subjects covered in Goa Common Entrance Test 2020
- Each subject consists of 75 Questions
- Total Marks should be 75 Marks (each subject)
- Each correct answer carries ONE Marks
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
- The time duration of the test for each subject is 2 Hours
|Name Of The Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Download GCET Syllabus 2020 PDf For All Subjects
Here, all the participants can download the GCET Syllabus 2020 for all subjects in a single PDF. Moreover, spend more time on the above-given subjects. Therefore, those who are searching for Goa CET Syllabus 2020 in various websites can come to this article and download the PDF at free of cost. So, download the Goa Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 and prepare it through offline mode.
- Sequences And Series
- Permutations & Combinations
- Matrices And Determinants
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Sets, Relations, And Functions
- Mathematical Induction
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Quadratic Equations & Theory Of Equations
- Theory Of Equations
- Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications
- Properties Of Triangles
- Complex Numbers
- Limits, Continuity, And Differentiability (LCD)
- Applications Of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integration
- Applications Of Integrals
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola And Polar Co-Ordinates
- Probabilities, Random Variables & Distributions Statistics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermal Properties Of Matter
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Wave Motion
- Units And Dimensions
- Elements Of Vectors
- Centre Of Mass
- Rotatory Motion
- Surface Tension
- Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electrostatics And Capacitors
- Current Electricity
- Cr Circuits (DC Only)
- Electromagnetic Induction And Ac Circuits
- Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation
- Atoms And Nuclei
- Semi-Conductor Devices And Communication Systems
- Group 13 Elements
- Group 14 Elements
- Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals
- States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Group 18 Elements (ZERO Group Elements)
- Group 15 Elements (V A Group Elements)
- Transition Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- Principles Of Qualitative Analysis
- Organic Chemistry
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Group 16 Elements (VI Group Elements)
- Group 17 Elements (VII-A Group Elements)
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Environmental Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity Of Properties
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- Diversity in the living world.
- External morphology.
- Human Physiology-Circulatory and Excretory Systems.
- Internal Morphology.
- Cell Biology.
- Plant Taxonomy.
- Human Physiology – Reproduction.
- Human welfare.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Plant Physiology.
- Animal Classification.
- Structural Organisation in Animals.
- Human Physiology-Digestive and Respiratory systems.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Human Physiology–Locomotion & Movement and Neuro-Endocrine System.
- Human Health and Diseases.
To Download the GCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Click Here
A massive number of the candidate had applied for GCET Notification 2020. And currently, all the participants are waiting to give their performance in the test. We are wishing all the very best for the participants. Hence, follow our website Freshers Now on a daily basis and get the fresh updates related to Entrance Exams.