General Motors Recruitment 2019 For Freshers & Experienced: Recruiters from General Motors are looking for the B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates to hire for their company. For that purpose, they are going to conduct the General Motors Recruitment 2019 For Freshers, as well as Experienced candidates for the BCM Readiness Engineer role. So, candidates need to check the General Motors Eligibility Criteria 2019 from the below section before applying.
★ ★ IT Jobs in India ★ ★
Candidates who are freshers or having 3 years of experience can easily apply for the BCM Readiness Engineer Post. Go through the complete page to get the latest information about the General Motors Jobs 2019. Also, the direct link to apply for the General Motors Recruitment in Bangalore is given to the end of this page. Interested and eligible aspirants must and should have to apply on or before 2nd August 2019 @ 4:59 AM.
General Motors Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Company Name||General Motors|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Role/ Position||BCM Readiness Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Department||Electrical, Systems, and Infotainment (ES & I)|
General Motors Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Knowledge of any test automation tool
- Knowledge on automotive communication protocols e.g. CAN/ LIN/ KWP2000/ GMLAN
- Exposure to Software Engineering models and processes
- Conversant with a configuration management system – Preferably RTC
- Basic Knowledge on AUTOSAR
- Good Communication Skills
General Motors Company, commonly referred to as General Motors (GM), is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. With global headquarters in Detroit’s Renaissance Center, GM manufactures cars and trucks in 35 countries. The company was founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908, as a holding company.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Verification of features/ functionalities developed for BCM.
- Exposure to Testing Methodologies for Unit Testing, System Testing, and Functional Testing.
- Automation of test plans using pliable (in house tool) for regression testing in DSpace
- Issue root causing and debugging on the Test bench using debugger and emulator.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test scripts
- HIL Testing of BCM Features using dSPACE
- Know how on any RTOS preferred
- Experience in SW testing and validation of Automotive systems, preferably BCM, HVAC & PEPS
- Experience in scripting languages such as CAPL/Perl/Python
- HIL testing using dSPACE
- Software debugging skills and tools (debuggers, emulators for NEC V850 FR5 Cortex and other micro’s)
- Experience with CAN/LIN Tools (e.g. CANoe with LIN, CANalyzer, NeoVI)
- Model-based design and testing of control systems using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Programming skills in C/ C++
How To Apply For General Motors Recruitment 2019?
- Go to the website of the General Motors @ gm.com.
- As soon as you reach the home page, you have to check the Careers section.
- You need to choose your location and the department based on your criterion.
- Then, move to the list of jobs available in GM.
- Select the post as BCM Readiness Engineer and then click on the Apply button.
- Now, you can see the application form.
- Fill it and then all the interested, eligible candidates have to submit the form on or before the last date that is 2nd August 2019 – 4:59 AM.
Direct Link To Apply For General Motors Recruitment 2019: Click Here
We hope that all the candidates who are searching for the latest General Motors Recruitment in Bangalore have identified the information given. So, keep checking our page @ Freshers Now for such updates.