Searching for the Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Explanation? then where are you searching for? Directly check this page to get all the Sample Pattern Wise Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions. And the provided the Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers are only for the reference purpose. So, freshers, who are preparing planning to crack the Genpact Placement Test you must and should have to prepare for the test effectively.
We assure you that you can easily solve and attempt the test during the Logical Reasoning section. Moreover, time management and answering speed will be enhanced throughout the preparation. By notifying this Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions And Answers article, you can know the pattern-wise and the type of questions that may appear in the test paper. To get placed in the recruitment test, you all need to solve and qualify the test. Prepare each and every concept that may include in the Reasoning section.
You Can Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers For Freshers 2018, 2019 & 2020 Passed outs
Number of Questions: 15 Questions
|Topics||Questions asked (Approximately)|
|Analytical Reasoning||2-3 Questions|
|Coding and Decoding||1-3 Questions|
|Logical Deduction||2-5 Questions|
|Logical Problems||1-2 Questions|
|Analyzing Arguments||1-4 Questions|
|Decision Making||1-3 Questions|
|Logical Sequence of words||3-6 Questions|
|Assertion and Reason||3-5 Questions|
|Critical Reasoning||2-4 Questions|
Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions, Explanation
Candidates who have taken a glance over the above table must and should concentrate on the other topics too. So, that they can attempt the test easily if the paper is difficult. Getting qualified in the test will be a bit tuff. So, to overcome that hurdles, you should the tips and tricks so that you can know efficiently solve and answer them. Below to this section, we have given the Model Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with Solutions as per the latest Online Assessment Test Pattern. To make your task much easire, we have given those Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers in PDF format. So access free to download it and to start preparation.
Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers
1. In a row of children, Deepika is 7th from the left and Vivek is 9th from the right. When they interchange their places among themselves, Deepika becomes 18th From the left. Then what will be Vivek’s present position from the right?
Answer – D.20th
Present position of Vivek = (18 – 7) + 9 = 20th
2. Hymavathi ranks 13th from the top and 28th from the bottom in a class. How many students are there in the class?
Answer – C. 40
According to the given information
13+28 – 1 = 40
3. Kalpana remembers that his sister Ayesha birthday falls after 20th October but before 28th October, while Ramya remembers that her sister’s Ayesha birthday falls before 22nd October but after 12th October. On what date Ayesha’s birthday falls?
Answer – B. 21th
A common date in both cases is 21. So 21st October is Ayesha’s birthday
4. A bus for Jaipur leaves every thirty minutes. An inquiry clerk told the passenger that the bus had already left 15 minutes ago and the next bus will leave at 10:45 AM. At what time the clerk give the information to the passenger?
A. 10: 25 AM
B. 10: 30 AM
C. 10: 35 AM
D. 10:40 AM
Answer – B. 10: 30 AM
According to the given data, at 10: 45 AM next bus leaves
it means the previous bus leaves at 10:15 AM and
Then, the clerk informs the passenger at 10:30 AM.
5. Choose the number which is different from the rest.
Answer – C. 131
131 alone prime number
6. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – B. Eagle
All except Eagle are flightless birds.
7. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – B. Nitrogen
All except Nitrogen are used as fertilizers
8. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – C. Trifle
In all except Trifle, ‘tri’ indicates ‘three’
9. Choose the word which is different from the rest.
Answer – A. Reader
All except Reader are persons involved in the preparation of a journal, newspaper or magazine.
10. A, B, C, D, and E are sitting on a bench. A is sitting next to B, C is sitting next to D, D is not sitting with E who is on the left end of the bench. C is in the second position from the right. A is to the right of B and E. A and C are sitting together. In which position A is sitting?
A. Between B and D
B. Between B and C
C. Between E and D
D. Between C and E
Answer – B. Between B and C
According to the given data, the order is
(E) (B) (A) (C) (D)
Therefore, A is sitting in between B and C.
11. A, P, R, X, S, and Z are sitting in a row. S and Z are in the center. A and P are at the ends. R is sitting to the left of A. Who is to the right of P?
Answer – B. X
The seating arrangement is as follows:
(P) (X) (S) (Z) (R) (A)
Therefore, the right of P is X.
12. Five girls are sitting on a bench to be photographed. Swapna is to the left of Radha and to the right of Brahmani. Mary is to the right of Radha. Rushitha is between Radha and Monika. Then, who is in the middle of the photograph?
Answer – B. Radha
According to the given data, the order follows
(Brahmani) (Swapna) (Radha) (Rushitha) (Monika)
Therefore, Radha is in the middle of the photograph
13. Animal: Menagerie
A. Milk: Glass
B. Grapes: Bunch
C. Painting: Museum
D. Flowers: Pot
Answer – C. Painting: Museum
Explanation: Second is the place where the first is kept for exhibition.
14. Waiter: Tip
A. Students: Marks
B. Worker: Bonus
C. Employee: Wages
D. Clerk: Jurors
Answer – B. Worker: Bonus
Explanation: Second is the additional money given to the first for good service.
15. Cistern: Water
A. Cup: Tea
B. Vase: Water
C. Book: Knowledge
D. House: Family
Answer – A. Cup: Tea
Explanation: First is used to hold the second.
Download Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF
Start your preparation with the help of these Genpact Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers given on this page. Download that PDF and then schedule your preparation to cover all your topics. Follow us on Freshers Now page so that you can get all the latest updates.