GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF: Want to know the updated information of the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus? Let us go through the entire article. This article provides the complete knowledge of the GITAM GAT UGTP Exam Pattern 2020 & Exam Syllabus. And this GITAM GAT UGTP is organized by the higher authority of the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University. From the past few years, many of the candidates are facing this GITAM GAT UGTP exam.
At the end of the post, we had arranged the link to download the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2020 PDF along with the Test Pattern. So we request the aspirants to make use of this opportunity and download the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2020 from this page. We had mentioned the topics in detail. So at the time of preparation, refer the syllabus and move accordingly with the Syllabus. This helps to complete the preparation correctly.
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2020 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University (GITAM University)|
|Name Of The Examination||GITAM GAT UGTP|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|Sub Category||Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Download GITAM GAT UGTP Hall Ticket|
|GITAM GAT UGTP Notification|
|Get GITAM GAT UGTP Previous Papers PDF|
|GITAM GAT UGTP Result|
GITAM University Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
Moreover, without knowing the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University Syllabus 2020 and GITAM GAT UGTP Test Pattern it is difficult to face the exam. Candidates for sure should know these aspects before facing the exam itself. We mentioned the updated info of the GITAM GAT UGTP exam. Thus by referring these aspects, start the preparation as early as possible.
Most of the applicants are ready to appear for the GITAM GAT UGTP Entrance Test. Therefore, aspirants who didn’t start the preparation till now should start the preparation. If the students want to attain a good result in the exam, it is mandatory to refer to the syllabus and exam pattern. Soon after completion of the preparation, students should refer to the previous papers. This helps the aspirants to address various things.
GITAM GAT UGTP Test Pattern 2020
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 is to be conducted as per the schedule. Therefore, candidates should be aware of the GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Exam Pattern to perform well in the exam.
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 is an online test which is conducted for 400 marks.
- Moreover, this GITAM GAT UGTP exam is held for 2 hours.
- The exam comprises of three sections, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
- Four marks are given for each correct answer, while one mark is reduced for every incorrect answer.
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 exam is held every year for offering the admissions to the candidates.
- This Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University provides various UG programs of Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy.
|Subject||No. of questions||No. of marks|
|Section A: Mathematics/ Biology||40||80|
|Section B: Physics||30||60|
|Section C: Chemistry||30||60|
Download GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2020 PDF
We suggest all the candidates take part in this article and download the GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus PDF. So, with this pdf, you can know that what topics included in the pdf. We gathered this information from the official site to help you at any moment. Also, you can get the list of the subject as well as the exam pattern declared by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University. Competitors must and should download the syllabus so that you can well prepare for the test easily.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Three-dimensional geometry.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Quadratic equations and Theory of equations.
- Theory of equations.
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications.
- Sequences and Series.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Vector algebra.
- Probabilities, random variables & distributions, and statistics.
- Properties of triangles.
- Complex numbers.
- Limits, Continuity, and Differentiability (LCD).
- Applications of derivatives.
- Indefinite Integration.
- Co-ordinate geometry.
- Applications of integrals.
- Differential equations.
- Straight lines.
- Parabola, ellipse, hyperbola and polar co-ordinates.
- Units and Dimensions.
- Elements of vectors.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Centre of mass.
- Rotatory motion.
- Surface tension.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments.
- Kinetic theory of gases.
- Simple harmonic motion.
- Wave motion.
- Semiconductor devices and Communication systems.
- Wave optics.
- Electrostatics and capacitors.
- Current electricity.
- CR circuits (DC Only).
- Electromagnetic induction and ac circuits.
- Dual nature of matter and radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Atomic structure.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Classification of elements and periodicity of properties.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Alkali and alkaline earth metals.
- Chemical equilibrium.
- Ionic equilibrium.
- Chemical thermodynamics.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical kinetics.
- Group 13 elements.
- Transition elements.
- Group 14 elements.
- Coordination compounds.
- Group 18 elements (zero group elements).
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Group 15 elements (v a group elements).
- Principles of qualitative analysis.
- Group 16 elements (vi group elements).
- Organic chemistry.
- Group 17 elements (vii a group elements).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Alcohols, phenols, and others.
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons.
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Practical organic chemistry.
- Carbohydrates, amino acids, and proteins, vitamins & nucleic acids
- Diversity in the living world.
- External morphology.
- Human Physiology-Circulatory and Excretory Systems.
- Internal Morphology.
- Cell Biology.
- Plant Taxonomy.
- Human Physiology – Reproduction.
- Human welfare.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Plant Physiology.
- Animal Classification.
- Structural Organisation in Animals.
- Human Physiology-Digestive and Respiratory systems.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Human Physiology–Locomotion & Movement and Neuro-Endocrine System.
- Human Health and Diseases.
To know more info regarding GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2020 PDF visit our website Freshers Now.
GITAM GAT UGTP Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the sections in the GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Exam?
The exam comprises of three sections, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
How much time will be provided to complete the GITAM GAT UGTP Exam?
Only 2 Hours of time will be provided to complete the test.
For how many marks, will the GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Exam be conducted?
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 is an online test which is conducted for 400 marks.