GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 | Freshers & Experienced | Bangalore @ globalfoundries.com: Aspirants can fetch the latest GlobalFoundries Job Openings from this article. GlobalFoundries had announced the GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 Drive to hire worthy candidates for Eng Integration & Yield (Senior Yield Engineer) role for the Bangalore location. Aspirants having a B.E./ B.Tech. or M.Sc./ M.Tech as Educational Qualification with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics can apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021. For the convenience of the candidates, we arranged a direct link to apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 at the end of the article.
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||GlobalFoundries|
|Job Role||Eng Integration & Yield (Senior Yield Engineer)|
|Qualification and Experience||B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc/ M.Tech with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics|
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. And with a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets.
- Identify maverick wafers after the functional/ sort test by program and collect wafer spatial signals.
- The candidate will be responsible for functional/ sort test monitoring, root cause analysis, and related manufacturing operations.
- Execute bin-2-defect analysis n maverick wafers.
- Passionately work to correlate inline Wafer Electrical Test and Defects data to maverick wafers in order to identify the root cause of functional/ sort test failure.
- Work with respective teams and provide inputs to create apps for the local Yield Engineering needs.
- Drive the segmentation of spatial patterns at Functional/ sort test based on the type of the patterns namely photo pattern, repeaters, location-sensitive patterns, edge patterns, CoW patterns, and additional regrouping based on the failing sort bins.
- Summarize weekly WET signal package for specific technologies/ customers for internal use and also summarize CFM/PCM defect trends as needed.
- Actively learn the G85 pick map editing tool and assist in ‘inking out’ problematic die. Prior knowledge on die inking and related software tools is added plus.
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to Burlington teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and open to working on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business
- B.E./ B.Tech. or M.Sc./ MTech. with 0-5 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Decent critical thinking skills and a basic understanding of statistical data analysis is required
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology, solid-state device physics, and submicron device architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Aggressive learner and a strong team player, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of assigned work
- Scripting skills are a plus
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/ equipment (200mm/ 300mm) is strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience in wafer electrical/ functional/ sort tests is strongly desired.
- Scripting skills with open source languages like R & Python are preferred.
- Influencing power.
All offers of employment with GlobalFoundries are conditioned upon the successful completion of background checks, valid work passes, and medical screenings, as applicable and subject to the respective local legal laws and regulations.
How To Apply For GlobalFoundries Job Openings?
- Visit the official site @ globalfoundries.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- Move to the careers part.
- Search for the GlobalFoundries Job Openings.
- Then, the aspirants can find the Eng Integration & Yield (Senior Yield Engineer) link or can directly move to the arranged link on this page.
- Give the details correctly and submit the necessary documents.
- Take a copy of the GlobalFoundries Application Form for future usage.
|GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 (Eng Integration & Yield (Senior Yield Engineer))||Click Here|
To know all the instant updates on the GlobalFoundries Job Openings keep visiting our web portal @ Freshers Now regularly.