In this article, we have provided Google Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019 and 2020 Batches). Therefore, aspirants can prepare for Google interview by practicing the provided sample Google Aptitude Questions and Answers with Explanation. By practicing these provided model Google questions you may get some idea on exam pattern and types of questions asked in the actual exam.
More Practice helps job aspirants in many ways, one is time management since time is the key factor for any exam. Please note that these are the Google model questions only, which were provided for the sake of job aspirants.
Google Aptitude Questions and Answers with Solutions
Number of Questions: 10 Questions
|Topics||Questions asked( Approximately)|
|Time and Distance||1-2 Questions|
|Time and Work||1-3 Questions|
|Simple Interest||2-4 Questions|
|Compound Interest||1-3 Questions|
|Mixtures and Allegations||2-5 Questions|
|Simple Equations||2-3 Questions|
|Problems on Trains||2-4 Questions|
In addition, you may get questions from following topics also such as quadratic equations, permutations, mensuration, an odd man out, volume & surface area, ratios & proportions, problems on numbers, simplification, etc. Therefore, aspirants must require pre-planned practice to order to clear the exam. So that this page helps you a lot because you may cover all the topics by practicing Google Aptitude Questions and Answers with Explanation.
Google Aptitude Questions and Answers For Freshers (2018, 2019 & 2020 Batches)
The main aim of every student is placing in an MNC’s like Google. Nowadays getting a job is very tough especially in a core company. Aptitude questions are very important for any placement exam. Because of the higher authorities of the companies will going to hire most skillful, dynamic and talented students. Therefore, Applicants can gain knowledge by practicing Google Aptitude Questions and Answers with Solutions. For the benefit of job aspirants, we have provided Google Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF format at the end of this article. Applicants can download directly on the provided link with free of cost.
Google Aptitude Questions and Answers With Solutions / Explanation
1. Ajay takes thrice as long to row a distance against the stream as to row the same distance in favor of the stream. The ratio of the speed of the boat in still water and stream is
Answer – A. 2:1
Let us assume
Speed downstream = x kmph
Speed upstream = 3x kmph
(3x+x)/2 : (3x-x)/2
4x/2 : 2x/2 = 2:1
2. A boat takes 30 hours for traveling downstream from point A to point B and coming back to point C midway between A and B. If the velocity of the stream is 2 kmph and the speed of the boat in still water is 15 kmph, what is the distance between A and B?
A. 342 km
B. 308 km
C. 356 km
D. 316 km
Answer – B. 308 km
The velocity of the stream = 2 kmph
A speed of the boat in still water is 15 kmph
Speed downstream = (15+2) = 17 kmph
Speed upstream = (15-2) = 13 kmph
Let the distance between A and B be x km
x=30*442/43 = 308.37 = 308 km
the distance between A and B = 308 km
3. At present Vishnu age is twice Dina’s age and half of Kanan ’s age. After 4 years Vishnu will be 1.5 times Dina’s age and Kanan will be 2.5 times Dina’s age, then find the Kanan ’s age.
A. 18 years
B. 22 years
C. 16 years
D. 14 years
Answer – C. 16 years
Dina’s present age = x
Vishnu’s present age = 2 x
Kanan’s present age = 4 x
After 4 years
Vishnu’s age = 1.5*Dina’s age
2 x+4 = 1.5(x+4)
0.5 x = 2
4 x=16 years
4. At present Sravan is four times Jagan’s age. After 8 years Sravan will be 3 times Jagan’s age. How many times will Sravan’s age be in another 8 years times with respect to Jagan’s age?
Answer – A. 2.5
4x+8 = 3(x+8)
4x+8 = 3x+24
x = 16
After 8 more years
J = 16+16 = 32
S = 4*16 + 16 = 64+16 = 80
80/32 = 2.5 times
5. A starts the business with Rs. 7000 and after 5 months, B joins with A as his partner. After 1 year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2 : 3. What is B’s contribution to the capital?
A. Rs. 15000
B. Rs. 18000
C. Rs. 13000
D. Rs. 12000
Answer – B. Rs. 18000
Let B’s capital be Rs. x. Then.
(7000 x 12) / 7 x = 2/3 [ capital ratio= profit ratio] 14 x = 252000 x = 18000
6. Renuka and Swapna invested in a partnership business. Renuka invests Rs. 70,000 for 8 months and Swapna invests Rs. 84,000 for 10 months. Out of a profit of Rs. 63140. What is Renuka’s share?
A. Rs. 25000
B. Rs. 25256
C. Rs. 24500
D. Rs. 25270
Answer – B. Rs. 25256
Ratio of their shares = (70000 x 8) : (84000 x 10) = 2 : 3.
R’s share = Rs.63140 x 2/5 = Rs. 25256
Therefore, the share of the Renuka is Rs. 25256.
7. A man can row 30 km upstream and 44 km downstream in 10 hrs. Also, he can row 40 km upstream and 55 km downstream in 13 hrs. Find the speed of the man in still water.
A. 8 km/hr
B. 10 km/hr
C. 12 km/hr
D. 5 km/hr
Answer – A. 8 km/hr
Let upstream speed = x, downstream speed = y km/hr
Then, 30/x + 44/y = 10 and 40/x + 55/y = 13
Put 1/x = a, 1/y = b
Solve the equations.
A = 1/5, b = 1/11
So, x = 5, y = 11
Speed in still water = (5+11)/2 = 8
Therefore, the speed of the man in water is 8 km/hr.
8. An alloy contains Brass, Iron, and Zinc in the ratio 2:3:1 and another contains Iron, zinc, and lead in the ratio 5:4:3. If equal weights of both alloys are melted together to form a third alloy, then what will be the weight of lead per kg in new alloy?
A. 5 1/9
B. 4 1/7
Answer – C. 1/8
In the first alloy,
Multiply 2 to make it equal,
9. Rice worth Rs. 126 per kg and Rs. 134 per kg are mixed with a third variety in ratio 1: 1: 2. If the mixture is worth Rs. 177 per kg, the price of the third variety per kg will be:
Answer – A. 224
x=448/2 = 224
Therefore, the price of the third variety per kg will be Rs. 224
10. The average cost of 32 different Mobiles is Rs. 9000. Among them, Samsung which is the costliest is 70% higher price than the cheapest Mobile Vivo. Excluding those both mobiles, the average of the Mobiles is Rs.8880. Then what is the cost of Samsung Mobile?
A. Rs. 11600
B. Rs. 12400
D. Rs. 10000
Answer – C. Rs.13600
V+S = 21600
S = L*170/100
S = 13600
Therefore, the cost of the Samsung mobile is Rs. 13600.
Download Google Aptitude Questions and Answers PDF
To Download Google Aptitude Questions and Answers in PDF – Click Here
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for sample Google Aptitude Questions and Answers with Solutions PDF. We hope that they all got the required information from this article. Applicants can share this page who are very much interested in problem-solving. For more updates regarding placements, You can visit our site www.freshersnow.com. Thank You. All the Best for Google exam.