Here we are providing the Government Schemes Quiz. And all the people who are interested in knowing about it can take the Online Test. Are you interested learning about the Government Schemes? Here you go !! you can have a summary of the Government Schemes Quiz after reading this article. Meanwhile, we will provide you the Government Schemes Online Test based on the Government Schemes which will boost your knowledge, and you can enhance your confidence levels. When you are preparing for any competitive exams like SSC CGL, SSC CPO, RRB GROUP D etc..Usually aspirants want to surf previous papers, reading newspapers and referring websites. As it is time taken, we provide a Government Schemes General knowledge Questions to those interested candidates to attain knowledge individually by practicing the below Government Schemes Gk Question and Answers.
Government Schemes Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Government Schemes|
|Number of Questions||25|
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Government Schemes Quiz Questions and Answers
Marks will be available with proper explanation and can achieve confidence level. Meanwhile, you can learn interesting concepts and Government Schemes Gk Questions with the explanation and get through of it. For any queries, this post will provide you the questions that will help you to overcome your difficulties. Therefore hurry up for improving more skill you should look after the below Government schemes General Knowledge Questions and Answers and click on Start Quiz.
About Government Schemes Quiz
A scheme is a large-scale systematic plan or arrangement involving people who are made by the government or any other organization. Indian Government, at all stages, announces Welfare Schemes for a society from time to time. These schemes could be Central, State-specific or a joint collaboration between the Centre and the States. The government has introduced many systems can be either State or Central.
Some of the Schemes in India are
- Atal Pension Yojana for pension
- Bachat Lamp Scheme for electrification
- Gramin Bhandaran Yojana for agriculture
These schemes by the government are may be of welfare, education, women, unemployment, economic development, industrial, financial etc. There are Seven government schemes. So, check the below
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (PMJDY)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna (SSY)
- Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana (RGJAY)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMBY)
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
- National Social Assistance Scheme (NSS)
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
Benefits of Practicing Government Schemes GK Quiz
- Candidates will come to know what is happening in the government and the development of the country.
- Can improve Socio Skills and knowledge through this quiz which explains.
Acquiring knowledge towards the present government and the updations given by either
- State or Central government. Therefore, aspirants can be up to date with the current affairs.
Results of Government Schemes Quiz
- After successfully press the submit button, the Government Schemes Result will be available on the screen
- The result format contains the number of questions attempted are been awarded the marks, points, and grades along with the relative explanation.
- It provides the correct answer of the aspirant for each question. Finally, by attempting this quiz, we can quickly score good marks in the competitive exams.
Thereby to know the information constantly the keep on visiting our site Freshers Now.
Practice More GK Questions and Answers
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|