GP Strategies Walkin 2018 is ready to hire the Graduates for the Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical) role. So, all the freshers and 1 year experienced candidates can directly attend the GP Strategies Walkin Drive 2018 on 3rd, 4th December 2018. Check all the particulars of the GP Strategies Walkin Interview 2018 from each section of our FreshersNow.Com page. Also, candidates who wish to work with the GP Strategies India Private Limited can also attend.
You Can Also Check: ★ Freshers Jobs
- 1 GP Strategies Walkin 2018 – Overview
GP Strategies Walkin 2018 – Overview
|Company Name||GP Strategies India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical)|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – INR 2,00,000 PA|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Center, ITES|
Based out of India (Chennai), this person will be responsible for vetting reported Incidents and Requests coming into the Service Desk ticketing system or a Service Desk support line. Other responsibilities will include system monitoring around the clock during their hours of operation. Hours of operation will be coordinated to provide 24×5, follow-the-sun support Monday through Friday.
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions And Answers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Service Desk Incident and Request first responders
- Respond to all cases within 15 minutes with an acknowledgment back to the raised user that states their case has been received by the Service Desk and is currently being reviewed.
- Vet the case to determine the first level of escalation (Tier 1, Tier 2 (region), IT Service Operations). If Tier 1 or self-assign anything on the scope of support.
- System Monitoring: Conduct a health check of all systems during their regular shift and initiate the escalation of critical system incidents and/or outages.
- Experience – 0-1 years / Fresh graduates
- Shift Timings – Rotational Shifts.
- Certification – A+ and N+ are added advantage for this position.
Particulars Of GP Strategies Walkin Drive 2018
- Walkin Date – 3rd, 4th December 2018
- Days – Monday, Tuesday
- Timings – 10:00 AM Onwards
- Venue Of GP Strategies Walkin Interview – GP Strategies India P Ltd,
No 4 / 363 Kandanchavadi (Max Fashion Building),
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai – 600096.
- Recruiter Name – Deepak
GP Strategies is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
Furthermore, GP Strategies is one of the few truly global performance improvement companies out there. Serving more than 16 diverse industries, GP Strategies is a leader in sales and technical training, eLearning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services. Our commitment to crafting intelligent solutions and delivering extraordinary service helps us attract the brightest minds — professionals who are aligned with our core vision and values.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Skills/ Attributes Required – Jobs In Chennai
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency with related software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Able to communicate effectively in all modes with team members.
- Analytical identifies root causes, corrective and preventative actions on Monitoring side.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative individually
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Essential Documents Required – GP Strategies Walkin In Chennai
- Candidates should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies for the GP Strategies Walkin In Chennai.
- Moreover, all the job aspirants should carry Latest updated Resume
- Job aspirants should have Latest Passport size photos
- Candidates, carry any Government Certified ID Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport
You Can Also Refer To Other Company Walkins
You May Also Like: