GPAT 2020 Notification @ gpat.nta.nic.in | Registration (Extended), Dates Out: National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) for admission into Post Graduate Pharmacy Courses. Applicants can start filling the GPAT Application Form 2020 from 1st November 2019. Students who are willing to get admission for the M.Pharma courses can apply for the GPAT 2020. In the below sections, we have arranged the Online Registration, Fee, Eligibility details.
Latest Update: The Online Application Form of GPAT 2020 is now available. You can apply for GPAT 2020 till 10th December 2019. Check the direct registration link given below.
Candidates can refer to this article to collect all the points related to the GPAT 2020. At the last of this article, competitors can find the Procedure To Apply For Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020. The final date for the GPAT 2020 Registration is 10th December 2019. The below-provided application link is active now. Check and apply before the end date.
- 1 GPAT Notification 2020 – Details
- 1.1 NTA GPAT 2020 Dates
- 1.2 GPAT Online Test 2020
- 1.3 Last Date Extended – Short Notice
- 1.4 Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.5 Online GPAT Application Form 2020
- 1.6 GPAT Payment Process 2020
- 1.7 GPAT 2020 Registration Procedure
- 1.8 Procedure To Apply For Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020
GPAT Notification 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Online Application Form Status||1st November 2019 (Available Now)|
|Closing Date To Apply||10th December 2019|
|Sub Category||Pharmacy Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||28th January 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|GPAT Admit Card Download|
|Download GPAT Syllabus PDF|
|GPAT Previous Question Papers|
NTA GPAT 2020 Dates
|Opening of Registration portal||1st November 2019|
|Closing of registration||10th December 2019|
|The date for the successful final transaction of fee||1st Nov – 11th December 2019 (11:50 pm)|
|Releasing of admit card||24th December 2019|
|The date for Choice of City||1st November 2019 – 12th December 2019 (11:50 pm)|
|Exam Date||28th January 2020|
|Declaration of result||7th February 2020|
|All India Merit List||2nd week of February 2020|
GPAT Online Test 2020
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a National Level Entrance Exam which is conducted once a year. Applicants to get the admission in the M.Pharma courses need to clear the GPAT 2020. National Testing Agency (NTA) receives the applications through online mode @ gpat.nta.nic.in. And GPAT is scheduled for 28th January 2020.
Aspirants will get the admission in the approved colleges by the NTA for the GPAT Online Test 2020. Thus, the individuals need to check all the details like Registration, Fee, Eligibility and apply for the notification. Check the below sections to get more idea about the GPAT Notification 2020. So, check all the sections which are provided on this page to get an idea about the GPAT 2020.
Last Date Extended – Short Notice
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Eligibility Criteria 2020
Students who will satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility details are only allowed to fill the GPAT Application Form 2020. Before starting the application process, the aspirants need to verify the information.
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2020-21 can also apply for GPAT – 2020 computer-based test (CBT).
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology)/ Equivalent’ Students are not likely to appear for the GPAT exam.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT – 2020.
Online GPAT Application Form 2020
The deadline to submit the GPAT Application Form is 10th December 2019. All the responsible students need to check all the details from this article. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the GPAT Notification 2020 can refer to this article. We have arranged all the information in this article for the sake of aspirants.
The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) will not accept the applications which are submitted after the last date. Therefore, the individuals need to fill the registration form from the official site before the deadline. Competitors need to visit the official website of the NTA to apply. Thus, we have attached a link to the authorized portal at the last of this page. Participants can click on the link directly to visit the official web portal of the NTA.
GPAT Payment Process 2020
Participants need to pay the registration along with the application process. The General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 1400/- with bank charges and the SC/ST students need to pay Rs. 700/-+Bak charges. In addition to this, the payment process can be done in two ways:
Online Payment: Applicants can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Once the amount is successfully done, students will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. After receiving the successful payment confirmation, candidates can proceed with the remaining part of the registration process.
Cash Payment in SBI Bank: Aspirants can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branches. Once students choose this option and proceed, you can see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take three printouts of this CHALLAN, fill in the data wherever required in all the copies, and walk into your nearest SBI bank branch with Cash on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
GPAT 2020 Registration Procedure
Candidates can apply for the GPAT Notification 2020 in three steps. Thus, competitors can refer to this part before starting the application process. By successful doing the given three steps the students can submit the application form.
- Login GPAT 2020 Registration
- Payment of Fee: Oline Payment, Cash Payment in SBI Bank
- Filling GPAT 2020 Registration Form
Necessitous To Fill GPAT Application Form 2020:
Gather the following details to start the application process.
- Valid credit card/ debit card details for fee payment
- Academic Qualification information
- Scanned photo & signature in the prescribed format
- Valid Email-Id
- Mobile Number
Procedure To Apply For Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020
Refer to this portion to start the registration process for the GPAT Notification 2020. We have provided the step-wise method to apply for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
- First, visit the official site that is gpat.nta.nic.in or click on the below link to see the home screen directly
- The homepage of the NTA-GPAT will display on the screen
- Click on the Instructions to Fill Application Form
- Read all the guidelines provided by the officials
- Now, click on the GPAT Registration
- Provide the data in the required fields
- Pay the application fee
- Fill the application form
- Check all the details on the form
- Submit it
To Submit Online Application For GPAT 2020: Click Here (Link Is Activated Now)
For more updates like Notifications, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card, and Results students can follow freshersnow.com. Hope, the given page on GPAT Notification 2020 is useful to all the competitors. To clarify the queries, the aspirants can leave a comment in the below comment box.