On this page, we have given you with the complete GRE Admit Card 2019 details. Moreover, the officials of the Educational Testing Service is going to organize the GRE 2019 base on the slot. Thus, candidates need to know all the particulars given about the Graduate Record Examination from each section.
Furthermore, we have given the GRE Exam Pattern 2019 in the below sections of this page. So, the students need to check all the parts which are provided in this post. Most probably the GRE Hall Ticket 2019 will be available before 10-15 days of the exam. In addition to this, the aspirants who are ready to apply for the GRE through computer-based and paper-based can check this article. At the end of this page, you can find the direct link to download.
You Can Also Check: ★ GRE Syllabus
Graduate Record Examination Hall Ticket 2019 Information
|Name Of The Organization||Educational Testing Service|
|Name Of The Examination||Graduate Record Examination|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams|
|Availability of Admit Card||10-15 days Before The Exam|
We have provided the GRE Notification 2019 details on our website. Thus, the students can refer to and check the particulars of the application process. Furthermore, the applicants can find the link to our website on this page. In addition to this, the registration process and test dates are mentioned in a detailed manner on our site. So, the candidates can get all the information regarding the application process by visiting our web portal.
Details Mentioned On ETS GRE Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
You Can Also Check: ★ GRE Notification
Graduate Record Examination Pattern 2019
Well, the applicants need to know the pattern of the GRE to start their preparation. Furthermore, in this section, we have arranged the information about the GRE Pattern 2019. In addition to this, the students need to collect the particulars from this article about the GRE. By knowing the module of the examination, the candidates can get an overview of the question paper.
Therefore, contenders can check this section to collect points related to the test module. Moreover, applicants can prepare the topics which are given in this section for the GRE. Even, competitors can get the information about the number of questions and the duration of the test by knowing the pattern of the examination. Hence, the students can easily prepare for the GRE by checking the model of the test. And, the GRE includes questions from the Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning. Thus, the aspirants need to practice all those topics for the GRE.
Paper-Delivered GRE General Test:
- Analytical Writing: 2 sections – 2 tasks: 60 minutes
- Verbal Reasoning: 2 sections – 50 questions: 70 minutes
- Quantitative Reasoning: 2 sections – 50 questions: 80 minutes
Computer-Delivered GRE General Test:
- Analytical Writing: 1 section – 2 tasks: 60 minutes
- Verbal Reasoning: 2 sections – 40 questions: 60 minutes
- Quantitative Reasoning: 2 sections – 40 questions: 70 minutes
You Can Also Check: ★ GRE Previous Papers
Information Present On the GRE Admit Card 2019
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
How To Download GRE Hall Ticket 2019?
- Go to the website of ETS-GRE @ www.ets.org.
- Download the GRE entrance Card and fill the required details.
- After you submit, the hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned on it and then click download option.
- Also, it is suggested to take a printout of the call letter for their future reference
- Keep an extra copy with you for further usage.
Hope, the given page on GRE Admit Card 2019 is helpful to all the applicants. So, the students can follow freshersnow.com to know more updates.