GRSE Supervisor Syllabus 2020 PDF Download | Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager, Others Exam Pattern: The officials of the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) will conduct the Written Test for the Supervisor, Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager Posts. So, all the candidates who have applied for the GRSE Exam can go through this page to check the GRSE Syllabus 2020 PDF. Moreover, the latest GRSE Exam Pattern along with the GRSE Supervisor Syllabus 2020 & For Other Posts is provided below. Further, the direct link for the GRSE Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern PDF to the end of this page.
- 1 GRSE Supervisor Syllabus 2020 – Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager, Others
- 2 GRSE Selection Process 2020
- 3 GRSE Exam Pattern 2020 – Supervisor, Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager & Others
- 4 Download GRSE Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 5 Part A – 10th Standard
- 6 Part B – Engineering
- 7 GRSE Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
GRSE Supervisor Syllabus 2020 – Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager, Others
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE)|
|Post Name||Supervisor, Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview/ Merit List|
|Job Location||Across India|
GRSE Selection Process 2020
The officials of the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) will select suitable candidates through the below rounds. So, candidates must clear the written test to appear for the next round.
- Written Test/ Interview/ Merit List
GRSE Exam Pattern 2020 – Supervisor, Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager & Others
The officials have given the clear GRSE Exam Pattern 2020 on their official notification. So, our FreshersNow.Com team has gathered and provided the GRSE Exam Pattern 2020 in this section. By going through the below table, you can know the subject names, number of questions, marks, and time duration allocation for the GRSE Written Test 2020. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates may be called for Practical Test in the ratio of 1:5 (for one vacancy, a maximum of five candidates will be called). Moreover, In case of tie in marks of the candidates in written test, all such candidates will be called for Practical tests irrespective of the ratio. The practical test will be of qualifying nature. For Design Supervisors, a practical test in AUTO CAD will be conducted which is of qualifying nature.
Download GRSE Syllabus 2020 PDF
Candidates can go through this page to know the GRSE Exam Syllabus 2020 for each subject in detail. And also, you can start preparing for the GRSE Exam 2020 using the given study material. Before going to take any exam, aspirants must know the GRSE Syllabus of that particular exam. By knowing the GRSE Exam Syllabus 2020 competitors can gain good marks in the written exam. For more details, competitors can go through this entire article.
Part A – 10th Standard
- Important Days
- Awards and Honors
- Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs – National and International
- General Policy
- Indian History
- Countries and Capitals
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Books and Authors
- Science and Technology
- International and National Organizations
- Budget and Five Year Plans
Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Stocks and Share.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Races and Games.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Problems based on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
- Graphs representing Area.
- Venn diagram etc Geometry (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc.)
- Ratios and Proportion
- Percentages In-equations Quadratic and linear equations
- Profit & Loss
- Partnership (Accounts)
- Geometric mean
- Work and time
- Number system
- HCF & LCM
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic progression
- Arithmetic mean
- Harmonic mean
- Median Mode
- Number Base System
- Allegation & Mixtures Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Set Theory
- Installment Payments
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Expansion
- Coordinate geometry
- Maxima & Minima Progression
- Surds & Indices Complex numbers
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
Numerical Ability & Reasoning
- Visual Memory
- Space Visualization
- Odd man out
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Letter series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Relationship Concepts
- Figural Classification
- Shapes and Mirror
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Venn diagrams
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Number series
- Problem Solving
Part B – Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Mechanisms and Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- IC Engines, Refrigeration, and Air conditioning.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Renewable Sources of Energy.
- Design of Machine Elements.
- Industrial and Maintenance Engineering.
- Mechatronics and Robotics.
- Basic Electronics Engineering.
- Electrical Materials.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Systems and Signal Processing.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Engineering in Mathematics.
- Electric Circuits and Fields.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Advanced Communication Topics.
- Basic Electronics Engineering.
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Network Theory.
- Analog and Digital Circuits.
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Electro Magnetics.
- Advanced Electronics Topics.
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
- Materials Science.
- Flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines and Hydro Power
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering
- Building Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Design of Steel Structures
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures
- Construction Practice
- Air, Noise pollution, and Ecology
- Planning and Management
- Waste Water Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Solid Waste Management
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Surveying and Geology
- Transportation Engineering
- Railways Systems
Computer Science/ IT
- Knowledge of C++
- Operating Systems – DOS
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle PL_SQL Architecture
- Manageable switch/router & wireless LAN with the network security
- Firewall & antivirus
- Object-Oriented designing
- Proposing and creating architecture and re-usable libraries in.NET
- The query will be an added plus
- Networking with LAN/ WAN
- Window OS client & server & Linux OS-client & server.
- Web Services
- Window Services
- Grid Computing, Distributed
- Image processing, Digital signal processing
- Image processing
- Embedded System
- Taxation laws and planning
- Management of banking and insurance
- Security analysis and portfolio management
- Financial derivatives
- Management of financial service and institution
- Financial management and infrastructure finance
- Strategic cost management and control
- Computer networks and internet
- Multinational financial management
- Financial management
- Marketing management
- Human resource management
- Operational and supply chain management
- Business research methodology
- Operations research
- Management concept and application
- Managerial economics
- Organizational behavior
- Quantitative analysis
- Accounting for managers
- Computer application in management
- Business communication skills
- Business environment
- Medication Management, Safety & Quality
- Therapeutics, Diseases & Populations
- Pharmacy Management & Ownership
- Profession, Academics & Economics
- Health & safety awareness
- Customer care
- Conflict management
- Physical restraint
- Control and self-defense
- The study of relevant laws
- Fire safety
- First aid
- Access control
- Private detainment and arrest procedures
- IT Applications and other technology such as monitoring of closed-circuit television, and administrative procedures such as report-writing
To Check GRSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF (All Posts): Click Here
GRSE Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to download GRSE Syllabus 2020?
Candidates can download the GRSE Syllabus 2020 PDF along with Exam Pattern through the link attached to our FreshersNow.Com.
For which posts, the GRSE Exam will be conducted?
For Supervisor, Design Supervisors, Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager Posts, the GRSE Exam will be conducted.
What is the minimum qualifying mark for the GRSE Exam?
Qualifying marks in the selection test including Practical test (Practical test is of qualifying nature only) is 50% for UR & EWS and for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD is 45%.
How many questions will be asked in the GRSE Exam?
100 Questions will be asked in the GRSE Exam.