Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020 | Application Form, Subsidy Details: The primary objective of Mukhyamantri Kisan Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat is to enable farmers to sell their agricultural produce to other places. This scheme will realize Prime Minister Modi’s vision of Doubling Farmers Income by 2022. The state government of Gujarat has started Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-21 for farmers. Under this scheme, the government will provide a subvention of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 for procuring light load-bearing vehicles. Farmers may soon be able to apply online by filling the online application/ registration form of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020-21.
Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana|
|Announced by||Gujarat State Government|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance to Procure Light bearing Vehicles|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Gujarat state|
Required Documents for Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana
- The candidate must attach a Xerox of an official document that proves that the farmer is a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- A Xerox of the Aadhar or Voter Card must be attached with the registration form.
An official document, issued by the local Farmers Authority, should be furnished with the enrolment form.
- As the scheme is for financial weak agricultural workers, candidates must attach a copy of their BPL certificate.
- Every interested candidate must submit a personal declaration. It must be mentioned in the declaration that he doesn’t own a vehicle for crop transportation.
- If the candidates don’t provide their bank account details, the financial grant transfer will not be possible.
Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Scheme Eligibility
- Must be a resident of Gujarat – The primary requirement to avail of the scheme perks is to be a legal and permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Must be a farmer – Applicant’s profession must be farming or agriculture.
- Must be financially weak – Farmers, which fall in the Below Poverty Line i.e., BPL category will also get the scheme perks.
- Must belong to certain categories – Only the agricultural labors, which belong to the small and marginal categories, will be able to partake in this scheme.
- Must not possess a vehicle – If the candidate owns an automobile, then he will be barred from obtaining the financial grant.
How to Apply for Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana?
Gujarat State Government has recently launched the Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Scheme 2020. As of now, Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Application Availability Details are not specified. The government might ask the interested candidates to apply for Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020, through the Online Mode @ ikhedut Portal. Once the State Government of Gujarat has announced about Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana Registration Process, we will provide them in this post.
Have you gone through all the details shared about Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020? For more such Government Schemes, do not forget to check Freshers Now.
Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who Launched Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020?
Gujarat State Government has Launched the Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020.
Who Will get Benefitted through Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Scheme 2020?
Farmers of Gujarat State are eligible for Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020.
How Much Financial Assistance will be given through Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2020?
Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 will be provided for procuring through Light Load Bearing Vehicle.
What is the Objective of the Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Scheme 2020?
To Provide Financial Assistance to Procure Light bearing Vehicles.