Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 | Rs. 1 Lakh For Girl Child, Application Form, Eligibility: The government of Gujarat has launched the Vahli Dikri Yojana for the welfare of girl children in the state. Through the Vahli Dikri Yojana, the first and second girl children in the family will get financial assistance for education. The girl will be provided with Rs.1 lakh when she got 18 years.
Candidates have to complete the registration or application process to get the Gujarat Vahli Dakri Scheme 2020 benefits. The present sex ratio is 883 girls per 1000 boys. The government has decided to increase this ratio. So it is providing financial support for the girl’s education or marriage through the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana. The Gujarat government has contributed Rs.133 crore in the total budget for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana.
- 1 Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
- 2 Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility
- 3 Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme – Financial Rewards
- 4 How to Apply for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana?
- 5 How to Apply Offline for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana?
- 6 Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 – Complete Details
|Name of the Scheme||Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana|
|Announced by||State Government of Gujarat|
|Benefits||Financial assistance for the girl’s education and marriage|
|Mode of Application||Offline/ offline|
|Beneficiaries||The elder and younger daughters of the family|
|Official Website||Not Yet Released|
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility
Girl childbirths would raise through Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana and also it helps to settle down the girls with a decent financial background. To accept by the Vahli Dikri Yojna, the candidates have to satisfy the given eligibility criteria.
- Girl must be Gujarat permanent residents.
- The Annual income of the girl’s family must be below the poverty line.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme – Financial Rewards
The Elder and younger daughters of the family will get financial support, as shown below:
- Girl Child will get Rs.4000 when they register in 1st class.
- Girls will get Rs.6000 when they register in the 9th class.
- Girls will get Rs.1,00,000 at the time of her marriage.
- The girl’s literacy rate would be improved by the Vahli Dikri Yojana.
- And they will free from forced and child marriages too.
The application form of the Vahli Dikri Yojna will be available here, whenever it is released.
How to Apply for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana?
- Go to the Gujarat government’s official website for details about Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020
- The candidates have to download the pdf format of the application form and have to fill in all the required information.
- To get approved, the candidates have to submit the application form.
- After the approval of the registration form, Candidates will get the amount directly to their submitted bank account.
How to Apply Offline for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana?
- The parents of girls have to go to the Department of Women and Child Development (WCD), Gujarat Government
- Take a registration form and attach the required documents.
- Now submit the application form with documents in the concerned office.
- Later the officers will check the form.
- The form will be returned if it has not fulfilled any condition.
- At last, the documents will be certified by the tehsil officers and also by the district welfare officer.
- The applicant will receive an acknowledgment at the time of submission.
Have you checked all the related details about the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020? For more Updates on such Government Schemes, don’t forget to check our site Freshers Now regularly.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who Launched Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020?
State Government of Gujarat has Launched the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020.
Can Other State Girls Apply for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020?
Only Girl’s from the Below Poverty Line of Gujarat are eligible to get benefits under Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme 2020.
What are the Benefits of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020?
When Girl Child is registered for 1st Class Rs.4000/- will be given. And when registered for 9th Class Beneficiaries will get Rs.6,000/-. And at the time of the Marriage, they will get Rs.1,00,000/- from the Gujarat State Government.
What are the Required Documents to Apply for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme 2020?
At the time of registering for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme 2020, beneficiaries have to submit the Residence Proof, Income Certificate/ Ration Card, Aadhar Card.