GUJCET 2020 Notification @ gseb.org or gujcet.gseb.org | Online Registration, New Exam Date, Result (Out): Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state-level entrance test which is organized by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. The GUJCET Result 2020 is released on 5th September 2020. Gujarat Common Entrance Test is held to give admissions to all engineering, degree, diploma pharmacy courses. Therefore, aspirants can appear this entrance test only after passing their 10+2 examination. 24th August 2020 is the announced GUJCET 2020 Exam Date.
New Update: GUJCET 2020 Result is Announced. So, all the candidates must keep check this page to know the result.
Moreover, aspirants can get complete information about GUJCET 2020 Exam by referring to this article until the end. Furthermore, valid details about GUJCET Notification must refer to the entire article. The application link is activated today that is on 21st January 2020. Also, the last date to submit the application form is 7th August 2020. Go through the current article and then prepare well for the test.
- 1 GUJCET 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 GUJCET 2020 Result Release Date Notice
- 3 GUJCET 2020 – Important Dates
- 4 GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Online GUJCET 2020 Application Form
- 6 GUJCET 2020 Application Fee
- 7 GUJCET Reservation Seat Details
- 8 How To Apply For GUJCET 2020 Online?
- 9 GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
- 10 GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
- 12 GUJCET 2020 Result
- 13 GUJCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
GUJCET 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Courses Offered||B.E, B.Tech|
|Application Process Starting Date (ReOpen)||18th July 2020|
|Ending Date||7th August 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||24th August 2020|
|Result Date||5th September 2020|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|GUJCET Admit Card|
|GUJCET Previous Papers|
|GUJCET Answer Key|
GUJCET 2020 Result Release Date Notice
GUJCET 2020 – Important Dates
|Release of notification||27th December 2019|
|Application release date||21st January 2020 (Available Now)|
|Last date to fill the application form||15th February 2020|
|Last Submission with late fee||19th February 2020|
|ReOpen Facility Of GUJCET Application Form||18th To 7th August 2020|
|Issue of Admit card||13th August 2020|
|GUJCET 2020 Exam Date||24th August 2020|
|Result Date||5th September 2020 @ 8 AM|
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Before applying for GUJCET Notification candidates need to meet the particular eligibility criteria which are set by the concerned authorities of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
- Candidates who are pursuing their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination are also eligible.
aspirants who are not able to meet the eligibility criteria are not eligible to participate.
- Individual must have a minimum score of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The reserved category candidates have to score 40% marks.
- Moreover, the candidate should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or any other related university.
- All the applicants should be bonafide residents of Gujarat.
- Eligibility details such as age, nationality, educational qualification details.
- The contender should be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates who are residing in other states will also be eligible for GUJCET 2020 Notification.
Online GUJCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates remember that, before filling the GUJCET application form, the candidates should pay the application fee at the designated help centers. Competitors will get the User ID only after the payment is done. Most of all know that the User ID is required during registration. The candidates have to provide valid information while filling the GUJCET online application form. Must check the below steps while filling the GUJCET Application Form.
- The candidates have to obtain a DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar.”
- The Admission fee will pay at any required help centers.
- Only after payment is completed User ID will be generated.
- Candidates have to register themselves with the help of a user id.
- The personal details, examination details, educational information have to fill carefully.
- All information has to submit according to the documents that are owned by the candidates.
- After that scanned photograph and signature of the candidates have to upload.
- Therefore, after reviewing all the information, the candidates can submit the application form.
GUJCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates if you want to know the Application fee of GUJCET Admission? Ok, I must read this section. After filling the form and uploading the photograph and signature, the aspirants need to pay the application fee in the form of the DD. The payment will have to submit to the designated help centers to obtain the USER ID. The GUJCET Application Fee is Rs. 300.
GUJCET Reservation Seat Details
The authority of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will decide the Reservation of seats for different categories. Therefore, candidates must check the GUJCET Reservation Seat Details in the below section.
- Children of Defense Personnel and Ex-Servicemen – 1%
- Physically Disabled Category – 3%
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) – 7%
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections – 10%
- And also for Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 15%
- Backward Classes, including widows and orphan – 27%
How To Apply For GUJCET 2020 Online?
To apply for GUJCET 2020 you have to check the below-provided steps.
- Go to the official site of the GSEB @ gseb.org.
- From there, you can easily move to the GUJCET Registration Portal.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- From there, you have to click on New Registration.
- After that, fill all the details accurately.
- Upload the required documents.
- And then, you have to pay the fee.
- Submit your GUJCET 2020 Application Form.
- Consequently, download it and take out the printed copy.
To Check & Download GUJCET 2020 Notification PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online GUJCET 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Closed)
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) officials released the GUJCET 2020 Admit Card on 13th August 2020. Also, the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) will be conducted on 24th August 2020. So, all the candidates can check this page or the direct link provided below to download the GUJCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Download GUJCET 2020 Admit Card Here
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
There will be only 3 sections in the GUJCET Exam. Only 120 MCQ’s will be asked in the exam. You have to finish your test within 3 hours of time. There is a negative marking of 0.25 mark. So, prepare well for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
Well, Moreover, you have to cover subjects like Physics, Maths/ Biology, Chemistry. Below to this section, we have provided you with the direct link so that you can download the GUJCET 2020 Syllabus in PDF format. Download it and then start preparing for the test.
Download GUJCET 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
GUJCET 2020 Result
Those who have appeared for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET), can check this page. The officials of the GSEB released the test results on their official site as per the schedule. As the GUJCET 2020 Result date is 5th September 2020 @ 8 AM, all you have to check this page to know the information. So, keep checking the link provided below to know the latest updates on results.
Check GUJCET 2020 Result Here
Therefore, our team from the freshersnow.com hope that the information presented on this page about the GUJCET Notification 2020 it may be useful. Furthermore, to get more such notifications, Admit cards, Results, and quick updates check our site frequently.
GUJCET 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will GSEB officials conduct GUJCET Entrance Exam?
On 24th August 2020, GUJCET Exam will be conducted.
Who can apply for GUJCET Entrance Exam?
Candidates who are pursuing their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination can apply for GUJCET Entrance Exam.
How to apply for GUJCET 2020 Exam?
You need to open the official site @ gseb.org. There, GUJCET 2020 Registration section, click it and then apply for the entrance exam. Or else, you can get the stepwise applying process from Freshers Now.
Who will conduct the GUJCET 2020 Exam?
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) officials will conduct the GUJCET Exam.