GUMAT 2020 Notification @ galgotiasuniversity.edu.in – Application Form, Exam (Cancelled), Eligibility: Galgotias University officials had released the GUMAT 2020 Exam Notification on their official site. Candidates who are seeking admission into MBA Specializations can now check this page to apply for Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2020. All the aspirants should submit the Online GUMAT 2020 Application Form on or before 30th May 2020. And with the effect of COVID-19, the GUMAT 2020 Exam on 15th June 2020 will not be conducted and the admissions will be based on 12th Merit Marks.
Latest Update: Due to COVID-19, the Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test (GUMAT) is Cancelled. And the selection will be based on 12th Class Results.
- 1 GUMAT 2020 – Overview
- 2 GUMAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Programs Offered For MBA in Dual Specialization
- 4 GUMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 GUMAT 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Documents Required While Applying For GUMAT 2020 Exam
- 7 How To Submit GUMAT 2020 Application Form Online?
- 8 GUMAT 2020 – Important Links
- 9 GUMAT 2020 Admit Card
- 10 GUMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 11 GUMAT 2020 Syllabus
- 12 GUMAT 2020 Result
- 13 GUMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
GUMAT 2020 – Overview
|Conducting Body||Galgotias University|
|Exam Name||Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test (GUMAT)|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Closing Date||30th May 2020|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|Sub Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Exam Purpose||To offer a specialization in Retail Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, etc.|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|GUMAT Admit Card|
|GUMAT Previous Question Papers|
GUMAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Date of commencement of Online Application Form||Started|
|Last date to apply||30th May 2020|
|Admit Card Go live||Will Not Be Issued|
|Date of Galgotias University Entrance Examination||Cancelled|
|Result Announcement Date:||22nd June 2020|
Programs Offered For MBA in Dual Specialization
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Retail Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Media Management
- Family Business
- Business Analytics
- Hospital & Health Cae Management
GUMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A Pass in Graduation with minimum 50% marks or those appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification examination and who have completed a degree and are awaiting results can also apply.
GUMAT 2020 Application Fee
The cost of the Application Form is Rs. 650/-. Candidates can make the payment towards application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Paytm wallet. You can make the payment only in online mode. And no other mode will be accepted.
Documents Required While Applying For GUMAT 2020 Exam
- 10th-grade passing certificate and mark sheet
- 12th-grade passing certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation passing certificate and mark sheet
- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/GRE/ GMAT/ CMAT/ KMAT/ GUMAT marks details (if required)
- Photograph of the candidate (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidate (to be uploaded)
How To Submit GUMAT 2020 Application Form Online?
- Candidates need to move to the official site of the Galgotias University @ www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in.
- There you can see the Admission section.
- From there you have to find the direct applying link.
- Candidates have to read the details of the Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2020.
- If you are eligible for the test, then you can easily click on the Apply Now button.
- Thereafter you can easily fill the details accurately.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and then proceed for submission.
- Download you duly filled GUMAT 2020 Application Form and take a printed copy of it.
GUMAT 2020 – Important Links
To Check & Download GUMAT Brochure PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online GUMAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Closed)
GUMAT 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who are going to attend the GUMAT 2020 Exam have to download the GUMAT 2020 Admit Card. And the Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card will not be issued. As the exam is cancelled due to COVID-19.
GUMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The number of questions that will be asked in the GUMAT 2020 Exam will be 100. And questions will be Objective Type i.e., Multiple Choice Questions. The Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2020 Exam will be conducted for 90 minutes. 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and there shall be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
GUMAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can prepare for the Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2020 Exam from English Language, Mathematical Skill, Basic Aptitude, General Knowledge Subjects. And candidates can check the detailed information of GUMAT 2020 Syllabus from the link given below.
Download GUMAT 2020 Syllabus Here
GUMAT 2020 Result
Galgotias University officials announce the GUMAT 2020 Results in the official portal. Candidates can check their Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2020 Results by entering the login details. Candidates can know their status and marks by checking the GUMAT 2020 Results. Further, the Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2020 Results will be announced on 22nd June 2020.
We hope that all the candidates have applied for the Galgotias University Management Aptitude Test 2020 Exam. So, keep following us on FreshersNow.Com to get the latest information.
GUMAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the GUMAT 2020 Application Form?
30th May 2020 is the last date to submit the GUMAT 2020 Application Form.
When will the GUMAT Exam be conducted?
GUMAT Exam will not be conducted with the effect of COVID-19.
How can I apply for GUMAT 2020 Exam?
You have to visit the official site at https://admissions.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/, to apply for GUMAT 2020 Exam. Or else, check FreshersNow.Com to apply easily.
What is the cost of the GUMAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 650 to apply for GUMAT 2020 Exam.