GVSAT 2020 Notification @ www.gyanvihar.org | Application Form, Exam Date (Out), Eligibility: Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) officials will release the GVSAT 2020 Notification. To provide admissions into various B.Tech courses the Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test (GVSAT) Exam will be conducted by the officials. Further, the officials had released the GVSAT 2020 Application Form on their official site.
And we have provided the direct link to the end of this page. In the below sections, we had provided the details of the GVSAT 2020 Eligibility, GVSAT 2020 Application Fee, GVSAT 2020 Exam Date, and other details. From 20th – 28th May 2020, the GVSAT 2020 Exam will be conducted.
- 1 GVSAT 2020 – Overview
- 2 GVSAT 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 GVSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 GVSAT 2020 Application Fee
- 5 GVSAT 2020 Exam Date
- 6 Steps To Submit GVSAT 2020 Application Form
- 7 GVSAT 2020 – Important Links
- 8 GVSAT 2020 Syllabus
- 9 GVSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 10 GVSAT 2020 Admit Card
- 11 GVSAT 2020 Result
- 12 GVSAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
GVSAT 2020 – Overview
|GVSAT 2020 Notification | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization Name||Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU)|
|Exam Name||Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test (GVSAT)|
|Start Date of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10th May 2020|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||20th – 28th May 2020|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions Into Various B.Tech Courses|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|GVSAT Previous Question Papers|
|GVSAT Admit Card|
GVSAT 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||Started|
|Last To Submit Application Form||10th May 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||15th May 2020|
|Exam Date||20th – 28th May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||29th May 2020|
GVSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates check their eligibility criteria from this section. The applicants must clear the 12th standard from the recognized board and the pass percentage must be above 60%. Also, the participants must have Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and English background in their intermediate examination. And, the contenders can apply any number of times and also there is no age limit. But the individuals had above 15 years of age and authenticated as per the SSC certificates of any board.
GVSAT 2020 Application Fee
The GVSAT 2020 Application Fee is of Rs. 750/-. The mode of GVSAT 2020 Application Fee payment will be both Offline and Online (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card).
GVSAT 2020 Exam Date
The officials had not announced the GVSAT 2020 Exam Date. Besides, the authority has planned to conduct the GVSAT 2020 Exam from 20th – 28th May 2020.
Steps To Submit GVSAT 2020 Application Form
- Visit the Official web portal as given in this post @ www.gyanvihar.org
- Then, candidates will see the starting page with Admissions pop up at the top of the page.
- Go to Admissions then candidates select the nationality like Indian or Foreign nationality.
- Then click on the Apply For Admission 2020.
- After that candidates will observe a dialogue box asking for mail id, name, and mobile number.
- Fill the information and then click on the Apply Now.
- Then the page is redirected to the other information filling page.
- Then, applicants will get the password and username with the available details.
- Fill all the personal details, academic details, and also upload the mentioned documents in the website after giving the username and password.
- Hit on Submit.
- Later, take a hard copy of the Application Form for future use.
- The applicants go through the management web portal @ www.gyanvihar.org
- Then, download the application form as given in the site.
- Fill the appropriate details in the online registration form.
- Through speed post, send the registration form and DD to the GVSAT Co-ordinator as per the address on the website.
- Also, offline contenders can pay the fee in the head office of the SGVU Finance department.
GVSAT 2020 – Important Links
To Submit GVSAT 2020 Application Form: Click Here (Closed)
Check GVSAT 2020 Notification: Click Here
GVSAT 2020 Syllabus
All the students who are attending the Exam have to check the GVSAT 2020 Syllabus. By checking the GVSAT 2020 Syllabus, candidates can know the Subject Names and marks. Further, the questions that will be asked in the GVSAT 2020 Exam will be from Physics/ Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics Subjects.
Download GVSAT 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
GVSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
GVSAT 2020 Exam will be conducted Online as well as Offline. And the questions that will be asked in the GVSAT 2020 Exam will be Multiple Choice Questions. A total of 120 questions will be asked for a maximum of 240 marks. The time duration given for the GVSAT 2020 Exam will be 120 minutes.
GVSAT 2020 Admit Card
The officials will conduct the Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test (GVSAT) and candidates have to download the GVSAT 2020 Admit Card. Further, the admit card for the GVSAT 2020 Exam will be out on 15th May 2020. Applicants can download the GVSAT 2020 Admit Card from the below link. Moreover, the Exam will be conducted from 20th – 28th May 2020.
Download GVSAT 2020 Admit Card Here
GVSAT 2020 Result
Candidates who had participated in the GVSAT 2020 Exam have to check the GVSAT 2020 Result. Participants can check the GVSAT 2020 Result from the below link. Further, the officials will announce the GVSAT 2020 Result tentatively in June 2020. We will update the link once the officials release the GVSAT 2020 results.
Check GVSAT 2020 Result Here
For all the latest updates of GVSAT 2020, keep checking our page Freshers Now regularly.
GVSAT 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the GVSAT 2020 Application Form released?
GVSAT 2020 Application Form is released.
What is the registration fee for GVSAT 2020?
The Registration Fee for GVSAT 2020 is Rs. 750/-.
How can I apply for GVSAT 2020?
Candidates can apply for GVSAT 2020 from the official portal @ www.gyanvihar.org.
When will the GVSAT 2020 Exam be conducted?
From 20th to 28th May 2020, the GVSAT 2020 Exam will be conducted.