We provided the section-wise Latest HAL Placement Papers PDF on this page. Also, the HAL Model Papers PDF will be similar to the actual Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Placement Test Paper. So, get the HAL Sample Papers from the direct link by reviewing the HAL Selection Process and also the HAL Exam Pattern. To crack the HAL Placement Test, you need to prepare the proper schedule and work hard for the test. We even suggest you include the HAL Placement Papers during the development process.
HAL Placement Papers Overview
|Name Of The Company||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
★ You Can Also Check ★
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian government-owned Aerospace and Defence Industry, founded by Shri Walchand Hirachand as ‘Hindustan Aircraft Company’ in 1940. The company was started in collaboration with the Government of Mysore with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. The Government of India took over its operations in 1942. In 1964, Hindustan Aircraft Limited and Aeronautics India Limited merged to form ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited’ with its principal business being design, development, manufacture, repair, and overhaul of aircraft, helicopter, engines and related systems like avionics, instruments, and accessories.
Selection Process & Exam Pattern Of HAL Drive
The company has produced 29 aircraft so far, out of which 15 have been of indigenous design. It has developed various Research & Development centers across India in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Nasik, Lucknow, and Koraput. Today HAL is fully under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production. HAL has contributed to the famous “Mars Mission” by helping develop parts for the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C25).
- Above 60 percent marks in Class X and XII and 60 percent or more in B.Tech.
- Those who have any backlog are not eligible for the Placement Test.
- Candidates, up to two years gap is allowed for valid reasons.
HAL Selection Process
The recruiters of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited are going to recruit only the talented candidates for their organization. And the HAL Selection Process will be done in three rounds. So, check the below-listed process and then perform well.
- Written Examination
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
HAL Exam Pattern
The written exam conducted by HAL for selection is moderate to difficult. The exam has around 65 questions from Aptitude and Technical sections with a total time allotment of 180 minutes in total.
|Testing Areas||No. Of Questions||Time Duration|
- The total time allotted to the written exam is 180 minutes. There is ⅓ negative marking in the paper.
- General Awareness section consists of questions from static and dynamic G.K
- Verbal Reasoning section consists of short reading comprehension passages. You can easily find the answers from the passages. The questions based on RC’s are generally synonym type. Verbal Reasoning section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, etc.
- The technical section involves questions from core subjects of Mechanical, electronic, electrical and civil engineering. This section was tough and required thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes in the HAL Placement Test.
Download HAL Placement Papers
To get the job in the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited mostly depends on how well you perform in the HAL Selection Process. Furthermore, learn to operate proficiently in HAL Placement Test. Going through the complete article to get the latest HAL Placement Papers of and then prove your self in the HAL Recruitment. Without any delay, prepare for the Assessment Test with the help of provided HAL Placement Papers PDF that is available on our Freshers Now.
Direct Links For HAL Model Papers PDF Download
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the HAL Placement Exam Pattern?
The HAL Placement Exam Pattern includes Aptitude 10, Technical 55 questions.
Does FreshersNow share the latest HAL Placement Papers?
Yes, FreshersNow shares the latest HAL Placement Papers.
Is there is any negative marking for HAL Exam?
Yes, there is any negative marking for the HAL Exam of 0.33.
|★ Join Freshers Now Social Media Channels:||Click Here|