HAL Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification 2022 – Stipend, Last Date 30th June 2022 – hal-india.co.in: Those who have recently completed their ITI in the year 2019, 2020, and 2021 can go through this article to get information about the HAL Apprenticeship 2022. The officials of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) have announced the HAL Apprentice Jobs 2022. Hence, candidates who are interested in the HAL Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification should make sure to submit their applications through HAL Trade Apprentice Apply Online link by 30th June 2022. Now, scroll down to the next sections to know the technical & educational qualifications that officials have specified. From the below sections, you guys can also check HAL Trade Apprentice Stipend & Selection Process details too.
- 1 HAL Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification 2022 – Stipend, Last Date 30th June 2022
- 2 HAL Apprentice Jobs 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- 3 HAL Apprenticeship Age Limit
- 4 HAL Trade Apprentice Stipend
- 5 HAL Trade Apprentice Selection Process
- 6 HAL Jobs 2022 – Notification, Application Form
HAL Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification 2022 – Stipend, Last Date 30th June 2022
|Latest HAL Apprenticeship 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Trade (ITI) Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||Multiple Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||30th June 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
HAL Apprentice Jobs 2022 – Educational Qualifications
- Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Draughtsman Mechanic- High School (Science and Maths) in (10+2) system or equivalent
- Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Welder- High School in (10+2) System or equivalent
- COPA/ PASAA- possessing National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- ITI candidates having a National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) from Government/ Affiliated Institutes in following Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration/ AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, COPA/ PASAA.
- Candidates must have passed ITI in the year 2019, 2020, and 2021. Candidate should possess Pass Certificate as on date of application. Candidates with the status “Appearing” or “Result Awaited” shall not be considered eligible to apply. Candidates with pending Back Papers or whose Supplementary Exam results are awaited will also be not considered eligible.
HAL Apprenticeship Age Limit
Candidates should not be above 27 years as of 30th June 2022.
HAL Trade Apprentice Stipend
Stipend will be payable to Trade (ITI) Apprentices as per the Apprentices Act 1961.
HAL Trade Apprentice Selection Process
Selection will be based on Merit. Merit will be finalized considering 70% weightage to the percentage obtained in High School and 30% weightage to the percentage obtained in ITI. In case the Result is in CGPA, the equivalent percentage (correct to two decimal places) as per the certified conversion formula of the board/ council shall be filled. The approximation will not be considered (For Eg 86.45 will not be considered 86.5).
HAL Jobs 2022 – Notification, Application Form
|HAL Apprenticeship 2022 – Important Links|
|To Download the HAL Trade Apprentice Notification PDF||Click Here|
|For Registration||Click Here|
|To Apply Online For Trade Apprentice||Click Here|
In order to get the latest job updates related to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) kindly stay tuned to our Freshersnow website.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|HAL Recruitment Notification||Government Jobs|
|Apprentice Jobs||ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs|