Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive is conducted to hire 2019 Batch students who have at least 1 Year of Experience. So, all you have to attain an excellent opportunity. Harman Connected Services is going to conduct the Harman Off Campus 2019 in Bangalore for Consultant – Embedded. Furthermore, this Harman Off Campus Drive is only for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech Graduates. The last date to register for Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive is 27th July 2019. So, interested, passionate and eligible candidates from 2019 Batch can grab the chance to attend the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive.
★ ★ Latest Off Campus Drives ★ ★
On the scheduled dates, all the eligible candidates can directly attend the Harman Off Campus Drive 2019. As the Off Campus for 2019 Batch is to be scheduled on 27th July 2019. We have furnished important information like the Harman Eligibility Criteria 2019, Skills Required, company profile. Additionally, we have also inserted the direct Online Registration link to apply for Harman Off Campus.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Harman Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Harman Connected Services|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2017, 2018 Batch|
|Job Role||Consultant – Embedded|
|Salary||INR 3,60,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||27th July 2019|
|Off Campus Date||27th July 2019|
Harman Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates should check the below given criterion to attend the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive. If you won’t satisfy the assigned criteria, you cannot attend the drive.
- 2017/18 batch BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Circuit Branches ( CS, E&C, IT, EEE, etc )
Good academic record
- 6+ months exp of microcontroller embedded software development or testing.
- 6+ months exp of C or another structured language.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
- Experienced working with vehicle networking (CAN, MOST, etc) is good to have
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
The engineer will be responsible for developing production-ready software following a defined software development process. Furthermore, the engineer must be capable of analyzing specifications, developing unit designs, developing unit test plans, integration test plans and verifying functionality. The engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end software development for an amplifier product(s).
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Ability to read schematics and debug the analog and digital hardware.
- Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of software development processes.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into software designs.
- Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix the bus, and/ or port to different platforms.
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to ensure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved and that C1 coverage is achieved.
- Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Work with external teams as necessary to resolve issues in a timely manner.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinson, and Revel.
HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Their software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
- This position is a contract to hire subject to satisfactory performance
During contract (6 months approximately), you will be working at HARMAN.
- You will be taken through classroom training and on-job training on niche skills for initial 2 months
- Full time employment may be offered by HARMAN on successful completion of contract and compensation shall be based on performance in the preceding 6 months.
- The Candidate should be able to join immediately
Mandatory Documents Required For Harman Off Campus Drive 2019
Well, aspirants must carry the below mentioned documents for Harman Off Campus Drive 2019 for the identification purpose. So, take a glance over it and attempt the Drive well.
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size photo
- You need to take your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Any Gazetted officer, Ration Card.
- Carry all the xerox copies of your educational certificates.
★ Online Registration Link For Harman Off Campus Drive – 2019 Batch: Register Now
We hope that candidates who have the interest to apply have notified the given information about the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive. So, to get such latest updates, you should follow us on Freshers Now. If you have any doubts regarding the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive For Freshers – Online Registration, then you can ask or leave your comment in the below section of our webpage.