Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive is conducted to hire 2019, 2018 Batch students who have at least 1 Year of Experience. So, all you have to attain an excellent opportunity. Harman Connected Services is going to conduct the Harman Off Campus 2019 in Bangalore for LEAP Engineer – Leadership Program. Furthermore, this Harman Off Campus Drive is only for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA Graduates. The last date to register for Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive is 17th May 2019. So, interested, passionate and eligible candidates from 2019 Batch can grab the chance to attend the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive.
On the scheduled dates, all the eligible candidates can directly attend the Harman Off Campus Drive 2019. As the Off Campus for 2019 Batch is to be scheduled on 20th May 2019. We have furnished important information like the Harman Eligibility Criteria 2019, Skills Required, company profile. Additionally, we have also inserted the direct Online Registration link to apply for Harman Off Campus.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Harman Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Harman Connected Services|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA|
|Year Of Passing||2019, 2018 Batch|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||LEAP Engineer – Leadership Program|
|Salary||INR 9,00,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||17th May 2019|
|Off Campus Date||20th May 2019|
Harman Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates should check the below given criterion to attend the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive. If you won’t satisfy the assigned criteria, you cannot attend the drive.
- 2018/ 2019 Batch B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech (CS/ IT/ IS/ Electronics/ E&C/ E&I), MCA
- Candidate should have Good Academic record
- Candidates should also have 0-1 Year of Experience
- Good pH Score
- Very good in C++ programming
- Understanding of Embedded Systems
- Good Analytical skills
- Exposure to C++ 11 and 14
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
An Engineer knows and applies basic concepts and techniques of the profession under direct supervision and guidance. This position is responsible for designing, analyzing, and developing specific products and technology and for meeting all requirements and specifications set by internal Engineering teams and external customers. Over and above this, as a LEAP engineer, you are expected to:
- Participate in global program activities, with a dedicated international rotation, that will strengthen business skills and build future leadership capabilities
- Be cognizant of design, development, and validation support for technologies, systems, and processes in a global set-up
- Collaborate with the manager, project teams, and peers globally to meet requirements and deliver results
- Propose and develop innovative ideas/ value propositions to projects
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinson, and Revel.
HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Their software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
Key Skills Required
- Very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Expertise in programming will be an added advantage
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Should have a valid passport before onboarding, as one rotation will be overseas (typically no longer than 8 months)
- Desire to learn and develop rapidly within the program period
- Commitment to the rotations over the length of the program
- Strong work ethics and principles
- Team player with a positive attitude to succeed
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented, matrixed environment
About LEAP at HARMAN
The Leadership Experience Acceleration Program (LEAP) is a two-year program designed to develop early career, high-performing talent into the next generation of HARMAN leaders through rotations in various Engineering positions. During this program, you will have exposures across different project portfolios, with at least 1 rotation in one of HARMAN’s global locations.
Each assignment brings with it a different skill set and challenge where the individual is required to be flexible and focused. LEAP Associates will benefit from global experiences across multiple businesses and functions, including a mentoring program, HARMAN University offerings, in-person group learning, virtual and self-paced programs while developing a strong peer and global network.
Mandatory Documents Required For Harman Off Campus Drive 2019
Well, aspirants must carry the below mentioned documents for Harman Off Campus Drive 2019 for the identification purpose. So, take a glance over it and attempt the Drive well.
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size photo
- You need to take your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Any Gazetted officer, Ration Card.
- Carry all the xerox copies of your educational certificates.
★ Online Registration Link For Harman Off Campus Drive – 2019 Batch: Register Now
★ ★ Check – Latest Off Campus Drives ★ ★
We hope that candidates who have the interest to apply have notified the given information about the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive. So, to get such latest updates, you should follow us on Freshers Now. If you have any doubts regarding the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive For Freshers – Online Registration, then you can ask or leave your comment in the below section of our webpage.