Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive is going to be organized to hire 2020 Batch students for Assistant Engineer – Tier 3 Role. So, all you have to attain an excellent opportunity. Harman Connected Services is going to conduct the Harman Off Campus 2019 in Bangalore for Assistant Engineer – Tier 3. Furthermore, this Harman Off Campus Drive is only for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech Graduates. The last date to register for Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive is 3rd November 2019. So, interested, passionate and eligible candidates from 2020 Batch can grab the chance to attend the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive.
On the scheduled dates, all the eligible candidates can directly attend the Harman Off Campus Drive 2019. As the Off Campus for 2020 Batch is to be scheduled on 10th November 2019. We have furnished important information like the Harman Eligibility Criteria 2019, Skills Required, company profile. Additionally, we have also inserted the direct Online Registration link to apply for Harman Off Campus.
You Can Also Check: ★ Placement Papers
Harman Off Campus 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Company||Harman Connected Services|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020 Batch|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer – Tier 3|
|Salary||INR 6,00,000 LPA|
|Last Date To Apply||3rd November 2019|
|Off Campus Date||10th November 2019|
Harman Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates should check the below given criterion to attend the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive. If you won’t satisfy the assigned criteria, you cannot attend the drive.
- 2020 batch BTech(CS, IT/ IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C, Electrical)
- Good academics (7 CGPA/ 70% or above in 10th/ 12th/ UG/ PG)
- Good pH score
You Can Also Check: ★ Interview Questions
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/ customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages)
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/ understandable code/ comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/ work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/ SAFE software development model)
- Interface/ Interact with teams across departments/ locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams. Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG, Harman Kardon, Infinity, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinson, and Revel.
HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Their software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Change Orientation
- Results Driven
Compensation & Other Details
- CTC – Rs. 6 LPA (all fixed, does NOT include RSU, joining bonus, variable etc)
BOND – None
- The post offered is applicable across all of the HARMAN divisions – Connected Car,
- Lifestyle and Professional.
- The successful applicant will work in one of this division
Mandatory Documents Required For Harman Off Campus Drive 2019
Well, aspirants must carry the below mentioned documents for Harman Off Campus Drive 2019 for the identification purpose. So, take a glance over it and attempt the Drive well.
- Candidates should carry the latest Resume, passport size photo
- You need to take your Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Any Gazetted officer, Ration Card.
- Carry all the xerox copies of your educational certificates.
★ Online Registration Link For Harman Off Campus Drive – 2020 Batch: Register Now
We hope that candidates who have the interest to apply have notified the given information about the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive. So, to get such latest updates, you should follow us on Freshers Now. If you have any doubts regarding the Harman Off Campus 2019 Drive For Freshers – Online Registration, then you can ask or leave your comment in the below section of our webpage.