Haryana D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 is OUT Now!!! Download @ bseh.org.in: Good News for all the candidates whoever applied for the D.El.Ed 2019 Examination. The Officials of the Board of School Education Haryana released the HBSE D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 on 27th June 2019. And scheduled the Exam Dates from 9th July 2019 to 30th July 2019. So, each and every candidate who wants to get the HBSE Date Sheet 2019 can download it from the Official website of BSEH. In the same way, candidates can make use of the direct link attached at the bottom of the page. Furthermore, candidates can get the more detailed information regarding the BSEH D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 from the lateral sections.
- 1 Haryana D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 – Complete Details
Haryana D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 – Complete Details
|BSE Haryana D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 Released | Download Date Sheet, Hall Ticket|
|Organization Name||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Exam Name||D.El.Ed 2019 (July Session) – Regular & Re-appear Examinations|
|Year||1st & 2nd Admission Years|
|Exam Date||9th July 2019 to 30th July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 27th July 2019|
|Category||Board Hall Tickets|
Haryana D.El.Ed Date Sheet 2019 | Regular & Re-appear Exam Dates
Candidates must need to check the Haryana D.El.Ed Date Sheet 2019 to know the Exam Dates for both the Regular and the Re-appear Examinations. After downloading the BSEH D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019, candidates must note down their respective dates and accordingly attend the Examination Hall along with the Haryana D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019.
Information Present On BSEH D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Application Number or Registration Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Applicant Photograph
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents Required For Verification Process
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- College ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Ration Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
- The photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
Major Instructions To Aspirants
- Candidates should download the Haryana D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 before the date of exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their BSEH D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 to the examination hall.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- The aspirant should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
How To Download HBSE D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019?
- Go to the Official website of the Board of School Education Haryana @ bseh.org.in
- There, on the home page, you will see the Latest News column.
- In that box, search for the link of the BSEH D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link.
- Then, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Next, enter the details like Registration ID and Password.
- Also, enter the Verification Code if required.
- Therefore, submit the details after the confirmation.
- Finally, the HBSE D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019 appears on the screen.
- Download it and keep it safe for future use.
- Also, you can make more copies of it for safety purpose.
To Download HBSE D.El.Ed Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Expired)
Hope the given information is helpful to all the aspirants. Keep following our website Freshers Now to get all such updates and latest news. Thank You!!!