Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 PDF Download & Exam Pattern: It’s the best opportunity for the candidates who completed Diploma and interested in Engineering courses (B.E./ B.Tech/ Lateral Entry courses) can apply to the Haryana LEET 2020. Once a year, the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) conducts the Haryana LEET Exam to provide admission to the Engineering Courses in various colleges of Haryana State. Qualified students will get admission in the 3rd Semester (2 Year) of Engineering Course. So applicants who are want to qualify in the Haryana LEET Exam 2020 must refer to the entire article.
We have provided complete information like Exam Pattern and Sub Topics in the Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 page. Preparing with the knowledge of the Haryana LEET Exam Pattern with Sub Topics helps the appearing aspirants to secure a good score in the Haryana LEET Exam 2020. At the bottom of the page, we have provided the Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 PDF which contains Exam Pattern and Sub Topics. So applicants can download the Haryana LEET Exam Syllabus PDF 2020 from a direct link for free of cost.
- 1 Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 Overview
- 2 Haryana LEET Exam Pattern 2020
- 3 Haryana LEET Exam Syllabus (Subject Wise)
- 3.1 Haryana LEET Mathematics Syllabus
- 3.2 Haryana LEET Physics Syllabus
- 3.3 Haryana LEET Chemistry Syllabus
- 3.4 Communication Skill
- 3.5 General Awareness about Technical Education in Haryana
- 3.6 Haryana LEET Elements of Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- 3.7 Haryana LEET Elements of Electronics Engineering Syllabus
- 3.8 Haryana LEET Elements of Computer Engineering Syllabus
- 3.9 Haryana LEET Elements of Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- 3.10 Elements of Production Engineering/ Manufacturing Process
- 3.11 Haryana LEET Automobile Engineering Syllabus
- 3.12 Haryana LEET Civil Engineering Syllabus
- 3.13 Haryana LEET Textile Engineering Syllabus
- 3.14 Haryana LEET Chemical/ Printing Engineering Syllabus
- 3.15 Haryana LEET Ceramic Engineering Syllabus
- 3.16 Haryana LEET Food Technology Syllabus
- 3.17 Other Engineering Courses
- 3.18 Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
- 4 Haryana LEET Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions
Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 Overview
|Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Conducting Body||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Exam Name||Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test (Haryana LEET)|
|Sub Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Education Entrance Exams.|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into Diplomas in Engineering Courses in B.E./B.Tech/ Lateral Entry courses|
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Haryana LEET 2020|
|Haryana LEET Previous Papers|
|Haryana LEET Admit Card|
Haryana LEET Exam Pattern 2020
Haryana LEET Exam 2020 will be Objective Type i.e., Multiple Choice Questions. There will be 90 MCQs in the Haryana LEET Exam 2020. Candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the Haryana LEET Exam 2020. Candidates need to concentrate on subjects like General Awareness, Science, Mathematics, and General Engineering Streams. No negative marking in the Haryana LEET Exam 2020. The question paper of the Haryana LEET 2020 contains 4 sections and the allotted marks are divided into all 4 sections. To know the marks distribution, subjects, number of questions, etc aspirants need to check the following tables.
Haryana LEET Section A Exam Pattern
Section A questions are based on Basic Science and maximum marks are 25 marks.
Haryana LEET Section B Exam Pattern
Section B contains Electronic Stream Courses Questions and maximum marks are 25 marks.
Haryana LEET Section C Exam Pattern
Section C questions are based on Mechanical Stream Courses and 20 marks are maximum marks.
Haryana LEET Section D Exam Pattern
Section D contains Other Engineering Stream Questions and 20 marks are maximum marks.
Haryana LEET Exam Syllabus (Subject Wise)
Haryana LEET Exam 2020 is for the students who are seeking admissions for B.E./B.Tech/ Lateral Entry courses. So applied aspirants should be fully prepared for the Haryana LEET Exam 2020. For that, we are providing the list of Sub Topics that are important for the Haryana LEET Exam 2020. Applicants can prepare from these Sub Topics to gain maximum marks. These Sub Topics are available on this page and in Haryana LEET Syllabus PDF 2020. So, candidates can download the Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 PDF from the direct link attached below.
Haryana LEET Mathematics Syllabus
- Elementary operations
- The rank of a matrix
- Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola
- Differentiation of a function
- Geometric and Harmonic Progressions
- Binomial expansion
- implicit function
- parametric function
- Successive differentiation
- Maxima and Minima
- Partial Differentiation
- Definite and indefinite Integration
- First-order and first-degree ordinary differential equations
Haryana LEET Physics Syllabus
- Heat and temperature, measurement of temperature, and mode of transfer of heat and their laws. Geometric optics and simple optical instruments.
- Simple laws of electrostatics and their use to find the E and Potential, Capacitors, and dielectric constant.
- Laser, its principle and use, superconductivity, Conventional, and non-conventional energy sources.
- Units and Dimensions with Dimensional analysis and their Limitations.
- Motion in one and two dimensions and Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Work and Energy and Conservation Laws of Energy
- Properties of matter i.e. Elasticity, surface tension, viscosity in a fluid motion.
- Waves and vibration, Characteristics of waves, simple Harmonic motion.
- Rotational motion, Conservation of angular momentum.
- Gravitation, Newton’s law of gravitation, Kepler’s law, Satellite.
Haryana LEET Chemistry Syllabus
- Definition of symbol, formula, violence & chemical equation.
- Hard and soft water
- Types of hardness
- Disadvantages of the hardness of water
- Equivalent weight
- PH value
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Grammatical ability
- Correction incorrect sentences
General Awareness about Technical Education in Haryana
- General awareness about Haryana
- Name of Ministers/ Chief Minister/ Governor
- No. of Districts/ Tehsils/ Blocks/ Villages
- Name of Polytechnic, Number of Polytechnics and sanctioned intake
- Eligibility for admission to LEET
- Number of Institutions offering BE/ B.Tech. & B.Pharmacy.
- Name the Processes involved in on-line off-campus counseling.
- The total population of State/ Area of state/ Boundary states of Haryana, History of Haryana
- General awareness about the country, General awareness about Polytechnics
Haryana LEET Elements of Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Electrical and Magnetic Circuits, EMF, Kirchhoff’s laws and Faraday’s Laws, Network theorems.
Induction Motor, Principle, construction, operation of three-phase induction motors.
- Transmission and Distribution, Advantage of high voltage for transmission, comparison of 3 phase, single phase, 2 phase, and three-wire D.C.Systems
- AC Circuits, RMS value, the behavior of RLC elements, series, and parallel circuits, series, parallel resonance circuits.
- Transformers, Introductions to single-phase and three-phase transformers
- DC Machines, Theory, constructions, and operation of DC generator and motor.
Haryana LEET Elements of Electronics Engineering Syllabus
- Measurements & Instrumentation, Errors, standards, accuracy precision resolution, Ammeters, voltmeters, wattmeters, energy meters, insulation tester, earth tester, multimeter, CRO, measurement of V, I & F on CRO low, medium & high resistance measurement, AC Bridges, Transducers for measurement of temperature, displacement, Communication System, Types of modulation, demodulation.
- Digital Electronics, Number System, conversion from one to another system, Binary arithmetic, codes conversion & parity; Logic gates; Boolean algebra, Flip, Flop. Industrial Electronics and Control, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC.
- Analog Electronics, Semiconductor diode circuits, Zener diode, Zener diode circuits, LED, Photodiode, BJT, FET & their configurations and characteristics, Biasing, small-signal & large signal amplifiers, OPAMPS, oscillators, regulated power supply.
Haryana LEET Elements of Computer Engineering Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Computers, Organization of Digital Computers, Data Processing, High-Level Languages, Translators, Compilers, Interpreters, algorithms, Flow Charting, Instructions, assembly language Programming.
- Programming in C, Steps in Program development, flowcharting, algorithm, C Language: Data types, Console I/O program control statements, arrays, structures, unions functions, pointers, enumerated data types, and type statement, File handling, C standard library and header files.
- Basic of Computer networking, LAN, WAN, Internet & Application
- Computer Organization, Overview of registers, bus organized computers, instruction set, Instruction execution, Hard-wired and microprogrammed control units, Processor
Organization. Memory Organization: Cache and virtual memory, I/O organization.
Operating Systems, Overview of Operating Systems, Basic functions, the concept of process, scheduling, memory management, critical section, synchronization, monitors.
Haryana LEET Elements of Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Thermodynamics, First law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics, zeroth law, steam properties, Diesel cycle, otto cycle
Modes of Heat Transfer (Conduction, Convection, Radiation).
- Applied Mechanics, Friction, laws of friction, friction applications, the centroid of a plane area, simple machines, screw jack, wheel & axles, a system of pulleys, projectile, work, power, energy.
Strength of materials, Stress, Strain, Hooks law, stress-strain diagram, temperature stresses, composite section, Relation between elastic constants, ( E.C.G.) Resilience, Principal stresses, principal planes, B.M. & S.F. diagram for simply supported and cantilevers, beams, columns & structs.
- Fluid Mechanics, Properties of fluid, Viscosity, Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids, Bernoulli‟s Theorem, Types of Fluid flows, Dimensionless numbers, Measurement of fluid flow by the pilot tube, Venturimeter, Darcy equation.
Elements of Production Engineering/ Manufacturing Process
- Workshop Technology, Lathe- operations, turning machining Time, cutting speed, feed, depth of cut, Drilling, Type of drilling machines, Drilling operation, Drilling time, Milling, up milling, down milling, milling operations, milling cutters, milling time, Shaper & Planer Working Principle, Measuring Instruments and Gauges, Vernier Caliper, Micrometer, Sine Bar, Plug gauges, snap gauges, ring gauges welding, Soldering, Brazing
- Foundry, Pattern, and their types, molds, and molding materials.
Plastic & their properties, various molding processes of plastic.
Industrial management, types of organizational structure, qualities & responsibilities of a good leader, methods of quality control, productivity.
- Material Science, Engg. Materials, Mechanical properties of materials, hardness testing methods, heat treatment, hardening annealing, tempering, carburizing, Normalizing.
Engineering Graphics & Drawing, First angle, and third angle projection methods, orthographic views, Isometric views, conventions for lines and materials, Projections of lines and solids (only conceptual questions).
Haryana LEET Automobile Engineering Syllabus
- Basic knowledge of differential cooling
- Lubrication of Engine,
- Types of wheels and tires used in Automobile
- Major automobile industries.
- Power flow in an automobile
- Gearbox & its types
- Types of clutches
- Use and types of breaks
Haryana LEET Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Introduction to brick, raw materials for bricks, manufacturing of bricks, brickwork in the foundation.
- Index properties of soil, seepage of soil.
- Water demand for industrial/Commercial & domestic purposes, per capita demand, various sources of water, Treatment & Disposal of sludge
- Types of foundation (Design not included), Repair & Maintenance of Buildings, Basic principles of surveying chain surveying, BenchMark, compass surveying, Basics of RCC (elementary knowledge) different grades of concrete, workability, mixing of concrete, compaction of concrete.
Basis of Ecology, Pollution of water its causes & remedial near, Role of non-conventional sources of energy.
- Classification & suitability of various types of doors, roofs.
- Name of earthmoving machinery, different types of road material, flexible & rigid pavements, classification of bridges.
- Water requirement of crops, methods of irrigations
- Concept/meaning/need/competencies/qualities of Entrepreneur classifications of dams & site selection for reservoir classifications of rocks.
Haryana LEET Textile Engineering Syllabus
- Textile testing & quality control
- Modern methods in yarn products
- Bleaching, Dyeing & Printing.
- Different types of fibers
- Fabrics & yarn manufacturing & performance
- Weaving Technology
Haryana LEET Chemical/ Printing Engineering Syllabus
- Fluid Flow
- Chemical process industry
- Agro-based industries
- Introduction of printing machines/presses
- Types of Printing
Haryana LEET Ceramic Engineering Syllabus
- ceramic material & their properties
- Classification of various pottery productions
Haryana LEET Food Technology Syllabus
- Cereals & Pulses milk
- Milk Powder preservation of food process
Other Engineering Courses
- Architecture: History of Indian Architecture, building topologies.
- Agriculture: Introduction to Farm equipment
- Fashion Design & Fashion Technology: Knowledge of Fashion Technology, History & Culture, Introduction to garment manufacturing machines & tools.
Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 PDF Download
To download the Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 with Exam Pattern: Click Here
NOTE: The above-provided information regarding the Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 is for reference purposes. So, you can check the official site of the Haryana State Technical Education Society to get the latest updates.
All aspirants can download the HBNI CAT Syllabus 2020 PDF from the above – attached links. Bookmark our site @ Freshersnow.com for more latest updates.
Haryana LEET Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any negative marking in the Haryana LEET Exam 2020?
No negative marking in the Haryana LEET Exam 2020.
What is the duration of the Haryana LEET Exam 2020?
The duration of the Haryana LEET Exam 2020 is 90 minutes.
How many questions will be asked in the Haryana LEET Exam 2020?
There will be 90 questions in the Haryana LEET Exam 2020.
How can I download the Haryana LEET Exam Syllabus 2020?
All candidates can download the Haryana LEET Syllabus 2020 in PDF format from our site or from the official web site @ hstes.org.in.