HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019 is Released Now!!! Download @ bseh.org.in: Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) released the BSEH 12th Compartment Hall Ticket 2019 on 8th July 2019. So, candidates happily download the Compartment/ Improvement/ Additional Exam July 2019 Hall Ticket from the official website. And, the higher authorities of the BSEH scheduled the HBSE 12th Compartment Exam Date 2019 for 13th July 2019. Therefore, candidates must download the HBSE 12th Additional Exam Admit Card 2019 from the direct link attached at the bottom of the page. Scroll down the current page to get more details regarding the HBSE 12th Improvement Admit Card 2019.
HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019 – Complete Details
|HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019 | Check July Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Class Name||12th (Sr.Secondary)|
|Name of Exam||Compartment/ Improvement/ Additional Exam July 2019|
|Exam Date||13th July 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 8th July 2019|
|Category||Board Admit Card|
HBSE 12th Compartment Exam Date 2019
Candidates who had applied for the Compartment/Improvement/Additional Exam July – 2019 can start to download their HBSE 12th Additional Exam Admit Card 2019 now. Therefore, check out the HBSE 12th Compartment Exam Date 2019 which is present on the HBSE 12th Improvement Admit Card 2019. Candidates must and should carry some Identity Proofs to the Examination Hall which is used for Verification Process. Get the details from the below sections.
Moreover, carry the HBSE 12th Additional Exam Admit Card 2019 and required documents to the Examination Hall on the prescribed Exam Date that is 13th July 2019. Therefore get the download links along with the detailed steps to follow while downloading the HBSE 12th Additional Exam Admit Card 2019 from the below sections.
Documents To Carried To Examination Hall
Candidates must carry any one of the below-mentioned Identity Proofs to the Examination Hall. And, the candidates must make sure that the Proofs should contain the clear photograph of the Exam appearing candidate
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- Student ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
Information Present On HBSE 12th Improvement Admit Card 2019
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Time Duration
- Examination Center Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- Name of the Written Test
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Name of the Test Center
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Date & Time
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth
- Caste Category of the Candidate
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Appearing Candidates
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
How To Download BSEH 12th Compartment Hall Ticket 2019?
- Initially, candidates must visit the official website of the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) @ bseh.org.in
- On landing the Home Page, candidates will be able to see the Latest News scrolling over there.
- Now, you will find the link of “Admit card for Compartment/Improvement/Additional Exam July – 2019″ on the What’s New section.
- Give a click on the link.
- Therefore, a new page opens on the screen showing some fields to enter.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password.
- Check for the confirmation once again and submit the details also by entering the Verification Code.
- Finally, the HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and keep it safe for future use.
To Download HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019: Click Here (Link is Active Now)
We think you were happy with the provided information. Similarly, candidates can keep in touch with our website Freshers Now, to get all latest updates and notifications regarding Results, Hall Tickets, Syllabus, etc. Comment below to get your doubts clarified. Thank You!!!