Hike Recruitment 2022 for Associate Product Manager in New Delhi: Looking to gain experience in the world of work, then without looking back check this article. The Hike company is building the Rush Gaming Universe (RGU) where players battle in India’s most popular casual games and use their skills to Play, Compete and Win. Candidates having requisite qualifications with 6 months to 3 years of experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste and product instincts are preferable to apply for the Hike Recruitment 2022. Refer to the below sections and get a direct link to apply for the Associate Product Manager Openings. If your details appear like a great match with the Hike company, they will reach out. For more updated information, do follow this site regularly.
Hike Recruitment 2022 for Associate Product Manager in New Delhi
|Name Of The Company||Hike|
|Job Role||Associate Product Manager|
|Experience||6 months to 3 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Category||IT Jobs in Delhi|
Hike Skills & Experience
- 6 months to 3 years of experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste and product instincts.
- Hands-on, well structured, good attention to detail, ready to stretch, and with high customer empathy.
- Experience with core Analytics, understanding funnels, and running data-driven experimentations is a plus.
- Experience in building or working with an early-stage tech product startup would be a plus.
- Experience with product marketing, understanding marketing funnels, and developing and driving marketing strategies is a plus.
- Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions that can be reused across multiple areas.
- Self-starter who thinks creatively and laterally to create a product that is central to the success of the business.
- Experience with developing mobile products, technologies and platforms are strongly desired.
- Experience in A/ B Testing and/ or similar methodologies to conduct experiments to validate hypotheses.
- Comfortable with working with Good written and oral communication skills and a great team player.
Hike Careers | Roles & Responsibilities
- You help manage the product development process conception through design, development, release and iteration along with a product owner and a team.
- You leverage user research, usability studies, market research, experiments and data analysis and translate them into requirements that solve real problems for a large set of users.
- You lead and support initiatives to drive user feedback/ research, acting as a ‘voice of the customer’.
- You ensure that product decisions are based on strong logical rigour and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions.
|Hike Recruitment 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply For Hike Recruitment 2022 for Associate Product Manager Job Openings||Click Here|
Hike Recruitment 2022 | Junior Analyst Jobs in Delhi: From this article, applicants can get the data on Hike Careers. Applicants who are actively searching for IT Jobs can immediately apply for the Hike Junior Analyst Jobs. Applicants who are having 0-2 years of experience are eligible for the Hike Openings 2022. Moreover, at the end of this page, we have given the direct link to apply for the Hike Jobs in Delhi for the role of Junior Analyst. In addition to this, candidates can get more details like Description, Skills & experience, and Responsibilities. Make use of a direct link, and apply for the Hike Recruitment 2022.
Hike Recruitment 2022| Details
|Job Role||Junior Analyst|
Hike Careers | Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- 0-2 years of experience in analytics/ data science or related field.
- Hands-on experience with data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Excel, etc.
- Exposure to BI Platforms like Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Good organizational skills include prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Hike Junior Analyst Jobs| Responsibilities
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve business problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Monitor and forecast key business metrics regularly.
- Identify the right metrics to track progress against a given business goal
- Expedite root cause analyses/ insight generation against a given recurring use case through automation/ self-serve platforms.
- Develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on the strategic goals of the organization.
- Work with Business, Product, and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness.
|Hike Recruitment 2022 – Important Link|
|To Check & Apply For Hike Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
For updated details about the Hike Associate Product Manager Recruitment 2022 or any other job notifications, follow this site @ freshersnow.com regularly.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|IT Jobs in Delhi|