HITSEEE 2020 Notification @ hindustanuniv.ac.in | Online Registration (Extended Till 31st July 2020), Exam Date, Eligibility: The officials of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) is going to provide admissions into B.Tech and B.Arch courses. For that purpose, they will conduct the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE). So, the interested candidates can check the HITSEEE 2020 Application Fee, Exam Date, Eligibility details from this article. Moreover, the HITSEEE 2020 Notification is released on 15th November 2019. So, go through this page and get detailed information.
Latest Update: HITSEEE 2020 Registration process is Extended till 31st July 2020. So, those who missed the chance can apply now.
Remember that, the last date to submit the HITSEEE 2020 Application Form is 31st July 2020. In addition to this, the candidates need to refer to all the parts which are provided in this post. The HITSEEE 2020 exam will be conducted in 5th To 9th August 2020. The direct applying link given on this page is active now as the officials make the availability online.
- 1 HITSEEE 2020 Notification – Overview
- 2 HITSEEE 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
- 3 Hindustan University 2020 Online Application Form
- 4 HITSEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 For B.Tech Course
- 6 For B.Arch Course
- 7 HITSEEE Exam 2020
- 8 HITSEEE 2020 Application Fee
- 9 Procedure To Apply For HITSEEE 2020 Exam
- 10 HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card
- 11 HITSEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 12 HITSEEE 2020 Syllabus
- 13 HITSEEE 2020 Result
- 14 HITSEEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
HITSEEE 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS)|
|Name Of The Examination||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE)|
|Registration Status||Started On 15th November 2019|
|Notification last date||31st July 2020|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Exam Date||5th to 9th August 2020 (Chennai centers); 5th & 6th August 2020 (Other centers)|
|Exam Purpose||To provide admission into the B.Tech course (4 years) and B.Arch courses (5 years)|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|HITSEEE Previous Question Papers|
|HITSEEE Hall Ticket|
|HITSEEE Answer Key PDF|
HITSEEE 2020 – Important Dates (Tentative)
|Start of Application form||Started On 15th November 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled in the Application form||31st July 2020|
|Availability of admit card||August 2020|
|Date of Examination||5th to 9th August 2020 (Chennai centers)|
|5th & 6th August 2020 (Other centers)|
|Result of Exam||August 2020|
|Counseling Date||August 2020|
Hindustan University 2020 Online Application Form
So, the candidates need to submit the HITSEEE 2020 Application Form on or before the last date. Moreover, the applications will be rejected which are provided after the last date. Thus, the students need to check all the dates carefully before starting the application process. In addition to this, the aspirants need to fill the Hindustan University Online Application Form 2020 with accurate details.
And the last date to submit the application form is 31st July 2020. Before submitting the form, the candidates need to verify the details once. The information that is provided by the applicant at the time of registration will be finalized. Hence, the students need to be careful while filling the application form. Even, candidates need to check the eligibility details to apply for the notification.
HITSEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech Course
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum average of 60% marks in Maths, Physics, & Chemistry
- For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) alone, a pass in (10+2) with a minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Any other exam of any university or authority accepted by this University as an equivalent of plus two
For B.Arch Course
- A Pass in +2 with an average of not less than 60% in (10+2) level or its equivalent exam with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects
- A Pass in 3-year diploma (10+3) recognized by central/ state government with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%
- Any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this University as an equivalent of plus two
- All applicants for the B.Arch course including NRI/ Foreign Nationals should write the Aptitude test conducted by Council of Architecture (NATA) and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
HITSEEE Exam 2020
So, the students need to prepare well for the examination. Furthermore, we have provided the previous papers and the syllabus on our web portal. Thus, the aspirants can visit and download the topics to practice for the test. Candidates awaiting Higher Secondary/ +2 Examinations results are eligible to register for the Online Entrance Exam. And the tentative date of conducting the HITSEEE 2020 Exam from 5th To 9th August 2020.
Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their Plus two in Schools in India are eligible to apply for Online Entrance Exam Registration. Foreign Nationals/ NRIs are exempted from the Online HITSEEE 2020 Entrance Exam. In addition to this, the aspirants need to score the minimum qualifying marks in the examination. Therefore, the applicants need to start the preparation without any delay. Furthermore, we will update the information in this article daily.
HITSEEE 2020 Application Fee
|Online Mode (net banking or credit/ debit card)||Rs. 925|
|Offline Mode||Rs. 1000|
Procedure To Apply For HITSEEE 2020 Exam
Candidates can check this section to find the process to apply for the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam 2020. Furthermore, we have given the step-wise procedure to fill the HITSEEE 2020 Application Form. Hence, the aspirants need to check and submit the registration form before the last date.
- Firstly, open the official website of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science that is hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- The homepage of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) will appear on the screen
- Click on the Admissions link under the Academics section
- Check for the HITSEEE 2020 Notification link.
- Fill the HITSEEE 2020 Application Form
- Verify all the details.
- Upload the required documents and then submit it.
- Cross-check your details.
- Then, download the HITSEEE 2020 Application Form.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
To Apply For The HITSEEE 2020 Notification: Click Here
Apply Online – HITSEEE 2020: Click Here – Link Is Active Now
HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants can get the direct link of the HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card from here. As the link which is shared by the higher members will be updated here. So be active and get the Admit Card downloaded 1 week before the exam and know all the important details like Exam Center, Timings of the exam.
Download HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card Here
HITSEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The HITSEEE 2020 Exam Pattern will include the MCQ type of questions. As there are 3 subjects asked for the exam. For each subject, the higher members will provide 40 Marks each. And the total marks for the exam are 120 Marks with a time limit of 2 hrs. Moreover, for every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. To get more details about the exam pattern just refer to the below sections.
HITSEEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who want to get good marks in the HITSEEE 2020 Exam will be in search of the HITSEEE 2020 Syllabus. So here is the right place to check the HITSEEE 2020 Syllabus. The HITSEEE 2020 Syllabus will contain 3 main topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. So click on the below link to know more information about the Syllabus and topics wise subjects.
Download HITSEEE 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
HITSEEE 2020 Result
We will gather here the details about the HITSEEE 2020 Result based on the official annulment. Well, the announcement of the HITSEEE 2020 Result will be in August 2020 tentatively. Therefore all the applicants can check our article and download the Result easily.
Check HITSEEE 2020 Result Here
Hope, the given page on HITSEEE 2020 Notification is useful to all the applicants. So, the applicants can visit Freshers Now to know more updates.
HITSEEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I apply for the HITSEEE 2020 Exam?
Aspirants can apply for the HITSEEE 2020 Application Form from our article Freshers Now and also by visiting the official site @ hindustanuniv.ac.in
What is the HITSEEE 2020 Application Fee?
The HITSEEE 2020 Application Fee through Online Mode (net banking or credit/ debit card) is Rs. 925 & Offline Mode is Rs. 1000.
Till when can I apply for HITSEEE 2020 Exam?
The last date to fill the application form is not yet announced which can be till 31st July 2020.
Who will conduct the HITSEEE Exam?
The officials of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) will conduct the HITSEEE 2020 exam.