How To Crack SSC CHSL Exam? Preparation Tips For Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3: Are you aiming to crack in the SSC CHSL Exam? Then you must begin the preparation to do well in the exam. Check out this entire article to know the strategies of the SSC CHSL exam. The Staff Selection Commission- Combined Higher Secondary Level exam is organized to select the candidates for the posts of LDC, JSA, PA, SA, and DEO. It is easy to crack the SSC CHSL exam with proper and dedicated preparation. The SSC CHSL is one of the most competitive exams, every candidate will tend to apply for it. But the one, who puts all their effort will see success in it. It is important to start the SSC CHSL preparation in a precise way. Follow reading the below sections, to get all the entire information about the SSC CHSL exam.
- 1 How To Crack SSC CHSL Exam? Preparation Tips For Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3
- 2 How To Prepare SSC CHSL Exam?
- 3 SSC CHSL Tier Exam Pattern
- 4 SSC CHSL Tier – I Exam Pattern 2021
- 5 SSC CHSL Tier – II Exam Pattern
- 6 How To Crack SSC CHSL In First Attempt?
- 7 Strategies To Score Good Marks In The SSC CHSL Exam
- 8 Tips For The SSC CHSL Exam
- 9 How To Crack SSC CHSL Exam? – FAQ’S
How To Crack SSC CHSL Exam? Preparation Tips For Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3
|How To Crack SSC CHSL Exam? Preparation Tips For Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO)
DEO (Grade A)
|Job Location||Across India|
How To Prepare SSC CHSL Exam?
Before the commencement of the SSC CHSL preparation, candidates need to be aware of two major things that are the SSC CHSL Syllabus, Exam Patterns. By heading into it, the aspirants will have an idea what is the syllabus for the SSC CHSL exam and can also understand what is the exam pattern of the SSC CHSL. Students no need to rush to any other sites for the search of the SSC CHSL Syllabus and Exam Pattern, where we have also furnished very clearly in the below table. Based on the syllabus, candidates are advised to begin their preparation seriously.
SSC CHSL Tier Exam Pattern
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi (Essay Writing Test)||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CHSL Tier – I Exam Pattern 2021
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|60 minutes (80 Minutes for PwD candidates)|
SSC CHSL Tier – II Exam Pattern
And the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern for Tier – II will be in the form of a descriptive test which is conducted to analyze the written skills of the applicants in the languages of English and Hindi. The Tier – II Pattern consists of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application that should be 150 -200 Words. To qualify in the SSC CHSL exam, the minimum percentage that should be scored out by the candidates is 33%.
The duration of the Tier – II exam is of 60 minutes and the total marks for the SSC CHSL are 100. The questions will be asked from the concepts of the 10th class.
The duration of the SSC CHSL exam will differ for the visually handicapped or candidates of cerebral palsy that is 80 minutes.
How To Crack SSC CHSL In First Attempt?
Do the candidates need to know one thing about how to crack the SSC CHSL exam on the first attempt? Then, it all depends on the quantum of hard practice that candidates need to do. Every participant can crack well in the exam with more practice. As the SSC CHSL exam is one of the competitive exams, where every candidate tends to do well in the SSC CHSL. We advise the candidates to start their preparation very seriously to get a good rank in the exam.
Strategies To Score Good Marks In The SSC CHSL Exam
- Before beginning the SSC CHSL exam, candidates need to prepare a timetable clearly. Preparing the timetable, makes the candidates to be organized in the preparation and discipline. Candidates will already have an idea about the syllabus and can understand in which subject they are strong and weak. And then aspirants need to prepare the timetable accordingly. We advise the candidates to begin their preparation with the tough subjects and then go for the easier one.
- Every candidate should focus on the basics of the concepts instead of learning the high techniques. By learning from the basic, it will help the candidates to remember all the topics accurately and will have a good command on the subject. Don’t rush to the new topics instantly, when you started learning a new topic, learn it thoroughly and jump on to the new one.
- After learning any new topic analyze yourself, up to where you learned the topic. Try to assess yourself in doing the sample papers and at the last, correct the answers on your own. As none will be there besides you need to be more strict to yourself in correcting the answers. In case if any mistakes are noticed by you, start preparing that particular question. It makes you remember at the time of the exam.
- Try to go for the mock tests, where mock test plays an important role in the learning process. Attempting the mock test should be done after the completion of the preparation. So, that it will improve your speed and accuracy to get ready for the SSC CHSL exam.
- As we have equipped the SSC CHSL exam pattern, candidates are advised to follow it to know what is the SSC CHSL exam pattern and can have an idea about the SSC CHSL exam which makes them develop their confidence and also helps to improve their thinking ability of the candidates in the SSC CHSL exam.
Tips For The SSC CHSL Exam
- Start the SSC CHSL exam with more positivity
- After getting the SSC CHSL question paper, it is important to check all the questions thoroughly.
- Don’t stress yourself in finding the new and tough question
- Don’t try for it for more times, instead, candidates can go for the other questions.
- Always try to answer the easy questions, which helps to save time.
- Always check the time, where the time plays the major role
- We advise the aspirants to finish the exam in ten minutes. So, that they can go check all the questions correctly or not.
We strongly believe the above information helped out the candidates, we advise the candidates to follow these instructions to crack in the SSC CHSL exam. And to make your friends succeed suggest this website @ freshersnow.com and help them to crash in the exam along with you.
How To Crack SSC CHSL Exam? – FAQ’S
In which mode the SSC CHSL exam will be conducted?
The SSC CHSL exam will be conducted online, and it depends on the tier of the exam.
How to get the syllabus for the SSC CHSL easily?
To get the SSC CHSL syllabus, candidates can simply click on the link available in the table.
Is it easy to crack the SSC CHSL exam?
The cracking of the SSC CHSL exam depends on the hard work of every individual.
How can I get all the needed information about the SSC CHSL exam?
To get all the needed information about the SSC CHSL exam and other competitive exams stay connected to our site freshersnow.com