How to Prepare for Bank of Baroda SO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Material: People who have applied for the Bank Of Baroda SO Exam and want to know about How to Prepare for Bank of Baroda SO Exam? then you can collect this article as a tool for your complete exam preparation. Candidates take the Bank of Baroda SO Exam as a privilege as it is India’s prestigious international bank. As they want to recruit the candidates for the Special Officer, candidates need to be thorough with all the details given by the Government of India. So to help the candidates in the entire exam preparation. We have come up with Bank of Baroda SO Preparation Tips, Bank of Baroda SO Preparation Strategy and Effective Bank of Baroda SO Exam Study Plan, Bank of Baroda SO Study Material. Scroll down to know the information given in each section and study accordingly.
- 1 How To Prepare for Bank of Baroda SO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
- 2 How to Crack Bank of Baroda SO Exam?
- 3 Bank Of Baroda SO Preparation Strategy
- 4 Bank Of Baroda SO Preparation Tips
- 5 BOB Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
- 6 Section Wise Preparation Tricks & Tips for BOB SO Exam
- 7 Bank Of Baroda SO Exam Study Plan
- 8 Bank of Baroda SO Study Material
How To Prepare for Bank of Baroda SO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
|Organization Name||Bank Of Baroda (BOB)|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI)/ Psychometric Test or any other test/|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Crack Bank of Baroda SO Exam?
Looking for How To Prepare For the Bank Of Baroda SO Exam? Well, you can see the points given below to start up your exam preparation. As there will be heavy competition around you. Candidates need to prepare with utmost dedication and determination. Check the section carefully and include these points in your preparation. here you go:-
- Initially, every candidate should be aware of the exam syllabus structure
- Secondly, By following the exam syllabus, divide all the hard topics
- Thirdly, Assign a particular time for all the topics/subjects and complete the whole syllabus
- Fourthly, Make sure you prepare your notes on the whole day of exam preparation
- Lastly, Practice all the previous question papers to know your standard
Bank Of Baroda SO Preparation Strategy
In this section, we have provided Bank Of Baroda SO Exam Preparation Strategies. Interested candidates can implement these preparation strategies in their exam preparation. Check out them:-
- Thorough with the exam paper pattern
- Collect the latest books and focus on one particular book
- Curate a study plan to complete the prescribed syllabus
- Manage your time and slowly increase your time speed
- Complete knowledge of every topic in each section
- Solve sample papers/mocks paper to check yourself
- Do not lag any topic. This kills your time
Bank Of Baroda SO Preparation Tips
Referring to the exam paper pattern and syllabus, we have given some preparation tips to be noted and included in your exam preparation. Here we have given Bank Of Baroda SO Exam Preparation Tips. Check out them:-
- Know the mark scheme allotted for every topic
- Set up some targets to clear the syllabus on time
- Good to complete the syllabus before a month of exam
- Check the question type from previous question papers
- Attempt test series and learn from your errors
- Include perfect strategies in your exam preparation
- Analyze yourself and try to improve day by day
- Stay positive and confident while preparing
- Increase your speed and accuracy
- Follow a good diet and also have healthy sleep
BOB Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
information in a detailed manner along with the Bank Of Baroda SO Syllabus 2021.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|English Language||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Professional Knowledge||75 Questions||150 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||225 Marks|
- The above tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Marks in Professional Knowledge shall be reckoned for shortlisting the candidates for participation in the further selection process and drawing the rank list.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers in this section (i.e. section 4). For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
The minimum qualifying marks/ percentage of marks in each of the sections would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category.
Section Wise Preparation Tricks & Tips for BOB SO Exam
This part of the article tells you about the Section-wise Preparation Tips for the Bank Of Baroda SO Exam. Candidates who find it tough to cover the whole topic can take these tips in their exam preparation. Check out them:-
- Work more on puzzles and practice them
- Solve the questions with containing difficult
- Always do some paperwork at the back to solve the problems
- Jot down all the formulas and study all the basic theoretical topics
- Spend time on analytical and critical thinking problems
- Do not take short cut method in this section
- Follow the right resources to study the complete syllabus
- Make basic concepts your strengths
- Find some tricks to remember the topics
- Thorough with the grammar rules and practice
- Study new words daily, to increase your vocabulary
- Read the latest maximum of an hour to cultivate a habit of reading
Bank Of Baroda SO Exam Study Plan
For every exam, there will be a study plan. But it is very important in opting for the right study plan. In this section, we have given the Bank Of Baroda SO Exam Study Plan.
- Firstly, Know the weightage of each topic
- Secondly, Do not rely on one particular book
- Thirdly, Do not skip your timetable
- Fourthly, Cover all the basic topics
- Finally, Solve as number of mocks as you can
Bank of Baroda SO Study Material
|Bank Of Baroda SO Preparation Material||PDF Links|
|To Download Bank Of Baroda SO Previous Question Paper PDF
To conclude, This article has guided you with an effective list of preparation strategies, study plans, subject-wise preparation tips, etc. Invest your time and work hard. We believe, this article is helpful to equip valuable information for the Bank Of Baroda SO Exam. For further informative articles stay connected with our website at www.freshersnow.com.
|You Can Also Check|
|Bank Of Baroda SO Syllabus||Bank Of Baroda SO Previous Question Papers|
|Reasoning Questions & Answers||Banking Jobs|
|Aptitude Questions & Answers||English Questions & Answers|