How To Prepare For Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan: Are you aiming to participate in the most challenging competitive exam called Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR? As everyone knew the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam is the most competitive, the interested candidates should believe that they can do well in the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR. Self-confidence boosts the aspirants to take up the challenge and succeed in it. So, to check important information on how to crack the Indian Navy Sailor Exam check the below sections of the Exam Scheme, Reference books.
The Indian Navy higher authorities will conduct the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Exam to recruit the candidates for the post of Sailor (Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit). To get a rank in the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Exam, candidates need to put their maximum effort into the preparation to see the best outcome at the end. We have uniquely well-designed each section, candidates are recommended to give a flash over the section carefully.
- 1 How To Prepare For Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
- 2 Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Exam Pattern
- 3 Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Topics
- 4 Accumulate The Topics For Each Subject
- 5 Assemble Best Books For The Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Exam
- 6 Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Exam Study Plan
- 7 Preparation Tips For The Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Exam
- 8 Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Preparation Material
- 9 How To Prepare For Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan – FAQs
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Sailor (Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruit)|
|Job Location||Across India|
Before commencing up the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR preparation, every candidate should check out the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam pattern. In the exam pattern, it will be shown how many marks were allotted to each subject and how the sections were divided. Based on the marks, aspirants need to divide the subjects and prepare for the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam.
And it should be noted that the selection process will be done based on the three tests is the Computer Based Test and the Physical Fitness Test and the Medical Examination Test. Aspirants need to keep these two stages and prepare for the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam.
|Indian Navy Sailor (AA, SSR) Exam Pattern 2021|
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Exam Type: Objective MCQs; Time Duration: 1 Hour|
- The Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam is a computer-based test
- There will be 100 questions in the question
- The medium of the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam will be in English and Hindi.
- There will be four sections in the question paper
- And the duration of the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam will be for one hour
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Science
Accumulate The Topics For Each Subject
As the subjects were given in the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam pattern, now the major thing that every candidate needs to is to assemble all the related topics to make the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR preparation more perfect by having a complete grip over the subjects.
- Science: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism.
- Mathematics: Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry, Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles, Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- English: Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice, Change direct to indirect/ indirect to direct, Verbs/ Tense/ Non Finite, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words, Use of an adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of an any, etc), Use of pronouns
- General Awareness: Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports: Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India
As the subjects and the topics were seen, then the next very important thing for the aspirants is to collect the best reference books. There will be plenty of books for the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam, but choosing the best among them will develop the aspirant’s knowledge.
|Best Reference Books For Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR|
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author/ Publication|
|Indian Navy Secondary SSR Guide 2019||Arihant Experts|
|25 Practice Sets for Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) Exam 2020 with 3 Online Tests||Disha Experts|
|Indian Navy: Sailors (SSR & AA) Recruitment Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
|Bhatia Nausea Senior Secondary (SSR) 2019||Arihant Experts|
|Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Guide 2019||Arihant Experts|
|Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruit ( SSR ) Computer Based Examinations Guide in English||Arihant|
|Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) Practice Sets (Model Papers) For 2020 Online Exam||Exam Cart|
|Indian Navy SSR Senior Secondary Recruits English Medium Practice Papers Set 2019||Ram Singh Yadao and Lavender Yadao|
- Creating Smart Time Table: Now everything related to the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam that is the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR syllabus, topics, and the best reference books are in our hands. By looking at the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR subjects, aspirants will comprehend which is the easier and the tough subject. Based on their adaptability, candidates need to create a smart timetable, where that should cover all the subjects on time.
- Be Fearless in the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR Preparation: Aspirants need to be self-assured with the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR preparation. There is no point in getting afraid of the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR preparation. Face it, if don’t understand the concept learn it till you get to master it.
- Time Allocation: We suggest the candidates allocate the time for each subject according to the speed of learning or the slow procedure of learning. If you have confidence and awareness of the subject complete it fast, and if you feel low about any particular subject, take time and practice.
- Exercising Previous Year Question Papers: Along with the practice, aspirants are insisted to attempt the previous year’s question paper, so that they can understand how the questions were asked.
- Stay Physically Fit: As the second stage of the selection process is the physical fitness test, aspirants need to do work out to maintain their fitness. Avoid eating junk food, or food that consists of fat. Turn out the body under your control.
- Attempt Mock Tests: By attempting the mock tests, the speediness and the accuracy will be developed for each candidate which will be helpful during the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam.
- Revision: After successful completion of the preparation, go for the revision as many times as you can. It will make your confidence more and reliable.
- Whatever you prepare, learn from the basics to understand high concepts
- Learn all the formulas, so that they will assist you in solving the problems
- Read the newspaper every day to get updated with the current affairs and the happenings in the world.
- Do not waste the time during the preparation, as the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam is competitive, aspirants need to focus on it.
- Be healthy and have a balanced diet, it will help you in the physical fitness test and the medical examination test.
- Attempt previous year’s question paper and mock tests to improve the speed and accuracy.
- Take breaks in between the preparation, so that your mind will be refreshed
- Do not sit for late nights for the preparation.
- If you follow the timetable precisely, aspirants can easily complete their day preparation before night.
|To Download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Previous Paper PDF||Click Here|
|To Download Indian Navy Sailor AA General Knowledge Previous Paper PDF||Click Here|
To get more updates concerning the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam, stay tuned to our website freshersnow.com.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Syllabus|
|Reasoning Questions & Answers||Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Previous Year Question Papers|
|Aptitude Questions & Answers||English Questions & Answers|
|GK Questions & Answers|
What are the main subjects for the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam?
The main subjects for the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam are General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics, General knowledge, and General English.
How the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR selection process will be done?
The Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR selection process will be based on the Computer-Based Test, Physical Fitness Test.
Is it easy to crack the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam?
If the candidates prepare well and utilized most of the time for the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR preparation, then they can easily crack the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam.
How can I prepare for the Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR exam?
Check this entire article to make your preparation more simple and smart.