How To Prepare For Kerala SET Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan @ lbscentre.kerala.gov.in: This page will provide you with detailed instructions on “How To Prepare For Kerala SET Exam?” Take a look at this entire article if you are planning to take the Kerala State Eligibility Test. This page will assist you in properly preparing for the Kerala SET Exam. To pass the Kerala SET Exam, one must create a strategy for studying. We will show you how to use effective strategies and Kerala SET Exam preparation tips to pass the Kerala SET Exam quickly and easily. Do not skip any of the sections below, only the most important Kerala SET Exam preparation information, How to Crack Kerala SET Exam in First Attempt details has been provided on this page. To read this article, scroll down.
How To Prepare For Kerala SET Exam?
|Kerala SET Preparation Tips|
|Conducting Body||LBS Centre for Science & Technology|
|Name Of the Examination||State Eligibility Test (SET)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
What Is Kerala Set Exam?
Kerala SET is a state-level examination. The Kerala SET is held twice a year. The Kerala State Eligibility Test (Kerala SET) conducted by the Kerala Government. Kerala SET is a test used to recruit good teachers to maintain high teaching standards in Higher Secondary Courses. Generally, the exam is held in March and September. The exam will be divided into two stages, with Paper I focusing on general knowledge and aptitude and Paper-II focusing on specialized subjects.
Qualification For Kerala SET Exam
Yes, you can learn about the qualifications needed to apply for the Kerala SET Exam in this section. There will be general questions for anyone considering taking any exam, such as “What is the qualification for the SET exam in Kerala?” The Kerala SET Eligibility Criteria is one of the most important things an aspirant should know before applying for the exam. .
Kerala SET is an important exam for aspirants interested in pursuing a career as a higher secondary school teacher. Aspirants must have earned a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 50% or equivalent grade. A bachelor’s degree in education (B.Ed) in any discipline from any of Kerala’s universities, or equivalent qualifications from any other university. Even the final year students of Master’s Degree and B.Ed can apply for this set exam.
Kerala SET Pattern
There shall be two papers for the SET. The duration of the Test shall be 120 min for each paper.
Paper I is common for all candidates. It consists of two parts,
- Part (A) General Knowledge
- Part (B) Aptitude in Teaching.
Kerala SET Paper I Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|Paper 1||Part A – General Knowledge||60||60||2 Hours (120 Mins)|
|Part B – Teaching Aptitude||60||60|
Paper II shall be a test based on the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level.
Kerala SET Paper II Exam Pattern
|Paper||Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
||2 Hours (120 Mins)|
Number Of Questions
- The questions of both the papers shall be objective in nature and based on single response, ie., for each question four suggested responses (A, B, C, D) will be given of which, only one will be the most appropriate answer and the candidates will have to select and mark their response in the appropriate space provided in the OMR Answer Sheets.
- For each correct response, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark in both the Papers except for Mathematics and Statistics for which each correct response will be awarded 1.5 marks. Marking more than one response against a question shall be deemed as incorrect answer. No marks shall be deducted for incorrect answers.
Kerala SET Exam Study Plan
A study plan should be based on the amount of time you need to dedicate to exam preparation. Also, prepare yourself to spend a certain amount of time each day on daily preparation. When making a study plan, one should be constantly careful. Because the Kerala SET has such a large syllabus. The clear intention of preparing a study plan is to cover all topics included in the syllabus, so don’t skip any topic and get started on your study plan as soon as possible.
List important exam topics using the detailed syllabus provided above, make a list of important exam topics that can be found in the previous year’s question papers. Practice those topics thoroughly to ensure that you understand the concepts. Similarly, make a list of any weak sections and then practice them. Make thorough and precise notes on everything, and organize them in such a way that they will help in quick revision.
Kerala SET Exam Preparation Tips
- Candidates must stick to a study plan. Try to dedicate more time to the subjects that you find difficult and less time to the subjects that you are well-versed in.
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses in the areas where you excel. Then you’ll be able to properly distribute your study time.
- Research and learn about the types of questions that will be asked on the Kerala SET exam, as well as the exam pattern, so you know what to expect.
- After you’ve completed your preparation, set aside one week for revision and practice.
- Make the most of the previous year’s questions by practicing as much as you can. This will also assist you in grasping the pattern of questions and answers.
- Learning concepts is necessary. In terms of objective-type questions, shortcuts are extremely useful.
- Avoid learning any new material in the days leading up to the exam. This will only add to your confusion about the subject, resulting in an incorrect response.
- Going through Previous Kerala SET Exam Questions Papers must be included in the study plan.
- Taking the mock tests will help you cope up with speed and accuracy.
Kerala SET Previous Question Papers PDF
|Kerala SET Previous Question Papers – Important Links|
|To Download Kerala SET Previous Question Papers PDF – Anthropology||Click Here|
|For Kerala SET Previous Question Papers PDF – Arabic||Click Here|
|Download Kerala SET Previous Question Papers PDF – Botany||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Previous Question Papers PDF – Chemistry||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Previous Year Question Papers PDF – Commerce||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Economics Previous Question Papers – Economics||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Sample Question Papers PDF – English||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Previous Question Papers – French||Click Here|
|Download Kerala SET Question Papers – Gandhian Studies||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Previous Question Papers PDF – GEOGRAPHY||Click Here|
|For Kerala SET Question Papers PDF – GEOLOGY||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Previous Year Question Papers – GERMAN||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Question Papers PDF – HINDI||Click Here|
|Download Kerala SET Previous Year Question Papers – HISTORY||Click Here|
|For Kerala SET Previous Question Papers – HOME SCIENCE||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Question Papers PDF – ISLAMIC HISTORY||Click Here|
|Download Kerala SET Exam Previous Question Papers – JOURNALISM||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Previous Year Question Papers – KANNADA||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Previous Question Papers PDF – MALAYALAM||Click Here|
|For Kerala SET Previous Year Question Papers PDF – MATHEMATICS||Click Here|
|Download Kerala SET Exam Sample Question Papers PDF – MUSIC||Click Here|
|For Kerala SET Question Papers – PHILOSOPHY||Click Here|
|Download Kerala State Eligibility Test Previous Question Papers PDF – PHYSICS||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Question Papers PDF – POLITICAL SCIENCE||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Previous Year Question Papers – PSYCHOLOGY||Click Here|
|For Kerala State Eligibility Test Previous Question Papers PDF – SANSKRIT||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Previous Question Papers – SOCIAL WORK||Click Here|
|Download Kerala SET Previous Year Question Papers PDF – SOCIOLOGY||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Question Papers – STATISTICS||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala State Eligibility Test Previous Question Papers PDF – TAMIL||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Previous Year Question Papers – URDU||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala State Eligibility Test Previous Question Papers – ZOOLOGY||Click Here|
|To Download Kerala SET Previous Question Papers PDF – General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Kerala SET Exam Question Papers – Bio-Technology||Click Here|
|For more Kerala SET Previous Question Papers||Click Here|
Hope you have got the answer for the question, How To Prepare For Kerala SET Exam?. As this SET exam has a large syllabus, getting an early start is essential. Your study schedule should allow you to finish the entire syllabus within two or three weeks before the exam and later time should be spent on revision. Make time for yourself and don’t be stressed. The tools to pass any exam are time management, hard work, patience, and determination. We advise candidates to follow our website @ Freshers Now to get instant updates regarding the Kerala SET Exam information.