How To Prepare For Odisha Police SI Exam? Odisha Sub Inspector Preparation Tips: This article is for candidates who are planning to take the Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam Preparation. You’ll find Odisha Police SI Exam Preparation Tips, New Odisha Police SI Exam Study Plan, Latest Odisha Police SI Exam Pattern, and more on this page. Candidates who are about to prepare for the Odisha Police SI Exam can also get the Best Odisha Police SI Reference Books through the below sections. So, we even suggest you to prepare for the Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam effectively using the given details.
- 1 How To Prepare For Odisha Police SI Exam? Odisha Sub Inspector Preparation Tips
- 2 How To Become Odisha Police Sub Inspector?
- 3 Latest Odisha Police SI Exam Pattern
- 4 Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus
- 5 Odisha Police SI Exam Preparation Tips
- 6 How To Prepare For Odisha Police SI Exam? | Frequently Asked Questions
How To Prepare For Odisha Police SI Exam? Odisha Sub Inspector Preparation Tips
|Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam Preparation|
|Organization Name||Odisha Police|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
How To Become Odisha Police Sub Inspector?
To become a Sub Inspector one must be fit and healthy as there will be a Physical Efficiency Test. Eligible applicants must pass a written exam in order to advance to the stage of the Odisha Police SI Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The purpose of a written test is to assess the candidates’ general knowledge. So, in order to crack this Odisha Police SI Exam, we have provided preparation tips below. Before looking at the Odisha Police Sub Inspector preparation tips, make sure you are familiar with the exam syllabus and pattern. The selection process will be in five stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test
- Assessment of Weightage of Marks
- Viva-Voce & Psychological Test
Latest Odisha Police SI Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General English and Odia Language||100||90 Minutes|
|Paper-II||General Studies||200||180 Minutes|
- The exam is conducted for 300 marks.
- Marks assigned for each correct answer is 1 mark.
- The mark deducted for each wrong answer is 0.25.
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus
Odisha Police SI Exam Preparation Tips
Now, as the aspirants are confident about the exam syllabus and pattern, let’s discuss the preparation tips and strategies.
- Make a study schedule that covers all of the topics in the given syllabus.
- Start with the time-consuming topics first, such as Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Try to grasp all of the basic concepts.
- Keep track of important topics or points and note them down in a notebook.
- Time management is essential for acing any exam. While studying for the exam, work on it.
- Refer to Odisha Police SI Question Paper for wise reading. These previous years’ question papers will allow you to learn about the different types of questions that are asked and how frequently they are asked.
- Taking online mock tests is a must. You’ll be able to tell how hard you still have to work as a result of this.
- Patience, practice, and hard work will be the keys to success in any competitive exam.
- Health and fitness are also required to become SI. So, eat well and prepare ahead of time.
Follow our website @ freshersnow.com for more details about the Odisha Police SI Exam Preparation.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Odisha Police SI Best Books||Odisha Police SI Syllabus|
|Odisha Police SI Previous Question Papers||English Questions & Answers|
|Odisha Employment News||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Police Jobs||OPSC Recruitment|
How To Prepare For Odisha Police SI Exam? | Frequently Asked Questions
Is it easy to crack Odisha Police SI Exam?
Yes, it is very easy to crack Odisha Police SI Exam if you prepare with the perfect study plan.
How many stages are there in the Odisha Police SI selection process?
There are five stages in the Odisha Police SI selection process.
Will the Odisha Police SI Exam be in objective type?
Yes, the Odisha Police SI Prelims exam will be in objective type.
What is the duration of the Odisha Police Sub Inspector mains exam?
The duration of the Odisha Police Sub Inspector mains exam is 3 Hours.