How To Prepare For Punjab Police Constable Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan: Aspirants applying for the Punjab Police Constable Exam should know how to prepare for the Punjab Police Constable exam to obtain prominent marks. And the Punjab Police Constable Exam Study Plan should be done with more smart and should execute good strategy in the preparation. Are you confused about how to plan for the Punjab Police Constable Examination? Then check out this entire article to know the Punjab Police Constable Exam Syllabus, Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern, Reference Books for the Punjab Police Constable Exam, and more.
- 1 How To Prepare For Punjab Police Constable Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
- 2 Latest Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern
- 3 Punjab Police Constable Exam Syllabus
- 4 Punjab Police Constable Exam Reference Books
- 5 Punjab Police Constable Exam Preparation Tips
- 6 25 Days Punjab Police Constable Exam Study Plan
- 7 Important Tips To Follow For Punjab Police Constable Exam
How To Prepare For Punjab Police Constable Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan
|How To Prepare For Punjab Police Constable Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan|
|Organization Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable (District & Armed Cadre)|
Latest Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern
The very first thing, that every candidate needs to do is to examine the Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern. By checking the exam pattern, aspirants will know what subjects are present in the Punjab Police Constable Exam, and the construction of the question paper. Check the below exam pattern carefully.
|Topics||Number Of Questions & Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) & 100 Marks||120 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Skills|
|Mental Ability & Logical Reasoning|
|Language Skills (English, Punjab)|
|Digital Literacy & Awareness|
Punjab Police Constable Exam Syllabus
As the subjects are seen in the above table, now the aspirants have to know what are the topics that are present under each subject. Check each topic carefully in the given below segment.
|Topics For Punjab Police Constable Exam|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Skills||
|Mental Ability and Logical Reasoning||
|Language Skills (English, and Punjab)||
|Digital Literacy Awareness||
Punjab Police Constable Exam Reference Books
In this section, we have mentioned the best books that will assist you while preparing for the Punjab Police Constable exam. If you don’t like to read, then you did not choose the right book. Now, candidates need not go for the search of the best books, check out the below section and follow those books to obtain the best knowledge.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment Test Guide 2021 in Punjabi Medium New Edition by Swarn Guides Paperback.
SADDA PUNJAB – First Edition 2020 (Punjabi) by MUNISH JINDAL Paperback
Punjab Police Constable Exam Preparation Tips
Time Table: Candidates are suggested to follow the Punjab Police Constable timetable perfectly without wasting their valuable time.
Practice Previous Question Papers: Aspirants are suggested to attempt the previous year’s question to get an awareness of the question paper of how the question paper is constructed.
Mock Test: Attempting the mock test will assist the aspirants in increasing their speed and accuracy.
Exercise Everyday: We suggest the aspirants include exercise in their daily routine. For the Punjab Police Constable post, it is much needed for the candidates to be physically fit and strong.
Take Healthy Diet: To stay physically fit and strong, aspirants need to have a proper diet like eating more proteins and try to avoid food that has excess fat.
Don’t go for Shortcut: We instruct the candidates not to use shortcuts while preparing for the Punjab Police Constable exam.
Always Be Positive and Sincere in Your Practice
25 Days Punjab Police Constable Exam Study Plan
|25 Days Preparation Plan|
|Day 5||Practice Previous Papers and Mock Tests|
|Day 10||Practice Previous Question Papers and Mock Test|
|Day 15||Practice Previous Papers and Mock Tests|
|Day 20||Practice Previous Papers and Mock Tests|
|Day 23||Refer to all the Important Points|
Important Tips To Follow For Punjab Police Constable Exam
- Aspirants are advised to be prepared before the day of the Punjab Police Constable exam
- Keep all the important documents that are needed to carry them to the Punjab Police Constable exam.
- Do not overthink before night about the Punjab Police Constable exam
- You are well prepared and no need to be tense about the exam
- Reach the exam center before one hour, so that you need not worry
- Avoid reaching the exam center before ten minutes or 30 minutes of the exam.
- After receiving the Punjab Police Constable question paper check out all the questions clearly
- First, attempt the section which you feel easier
- Do not waste time the time in trying for the question that you feel tough
- Before answering the question, read twice and thrice and then answer
- Don’t seek answers from the fellow participants
- And do not share your answers with others
- Keep checking the time and write the exam
- Avoid attempting the answer at the last moment.
- Try to end the exam before ten minutes, So that you can check out all the answers.
Apply these preparation tips while preparing for the Punjab Police Constable exam to see the best results. Subscribe to our website freshersnow.com to get all the latest information about the Punjab Police Constable exam.