How To Prepare For RBI Assistant Exam? Prelims, Mains Preparation Tips, Study Plan, Study Material: We humans aim high, yet only a few things must be different to be successful. As a result, aspirants who have applied for the RBI Assistant Examination must aspire to pass the exam in their first attempt. To keep that spirit alive, one needs to have a thorough understanding of How To Crack RBI Assistant Exam? as well as RBI Assistant Exam Preparation Tips, RBI Assistant Study Plan, 30 days study plan required to refer to during the test preparation. Check out our comprehensive article for tips on how to successfully qualify in the RBI Assistant Exam.
- 1 How To Prepare For RBI Assistant Exam? Prelims, Mains Preparation Tips, Study Plan
- 2 Latest RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
- 3 RBI Assistant Prelims Pattern
- 4 RBI Assistant Mains Pattern
- 5 RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test
- 6 Section Wise RBI Assistant Topics
- 7 Is RBI Assistant Exam Tough?
- 8 How To Crack RBI Assistant Exam within 2 months?
- 9 RBI Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
- 10 30 Days RBI Assistant Exam Study Plan
How To Prepare For RBI Assistant Exam? Prelims, Mains Preparation Tips, Study Plan
|How To Crack RBI Assistant Exam?|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
Latest RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
Firstly, aspirants must be thorough with the exam pattern. Candidates have to undergo three-stage of the RBI Assistant Exams i.e. Preliminary examination, Mains examination, and Language Proficiency Test(LPT). Let’s begin with the RBI Assistant Exam Patterns.
RBI Assistant Prelims Pattern
- Objective-type questions will be asked for RBI Assistant Prelims Exam.
- RBI Assistant Prelims Exam paper will be bilingual. i.e, English & Hindi.
- Candidates will have to pass each of the objective tests of the online examinations.
- There will be a negative marking for the wrong answer in the RBI Assistant Exam, Negative marking of 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|S.No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Mains Pattern
- The exam is conducted in online mode and the duration is 135 minutes.
- The total number of questions asked in the RBI Assistant Mains exam is 200.
- For each wrongly answered ¼ mark will be deducted for 1 marks question.
|Subject Names||Questions – Marks||Duration|
|Total||200 Questions – 200 Marks||135 Minutes|
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test
This is the last stage of the process. Only those who pass the RBI Assistant mains exam will be called to take the Language Proficiency Test. The Language Proficiency Test is administered in the state’s native language/ official language. Candidates who do not speak the native language fluently may be disqualified.
Section Wise RBI Assistant Topics
Just take a look at the RBI Assistant Exam Sectional Syllabus, which will help us in creating the ideal RBI Assistant Exam Study Plan. This will also allow the candidates to identify the most difficult and easy topics among them.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Syllabus
|RBI Assistant Exam Topic- Wise Syllabus|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Syllabus
|RBI Assistant Exam Topic- Wise Syllabus|
Is RBI Assistant Exam Tough?
Nothing is impossible or tough to tackle in this world. It is all the mindset one should work on to achieve what he/ she wants in life. So RBI Assistant Exam, checking on oneself before applying for such RBI Assistant Exam. One needs to set his mind to take up any competitive exam. Time, preparation, hard work, patience, planning, selectivity, and practice are the objects to reach the destiny. Set up your mind to be to take on challenges. Then only one can easily crack this RBI Assistant Exam
How To Crack RBI Assistant Exam within 2 months?
Concentrate on your goal. Regular reading of syllabus topics, news items, and preparation based on selection criteria can only help you pass this exam. Begin with the hardest topics or the topics you are not aware of, and then move on to the sections in which you have knowledge. Topic-by-topic research and practice more questions as per the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern so that it will be very easy for you while attempting the test. Plan according to your abilities, as each person’s skill and grasp of the subject will differ. Then decide whether you want to go with a day plan or an hour schedule. Candidates must stay up to date on current events. When the full syllabus has been completed. Make sure you have enough time to revise important exam topics.
RBI Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
- Examine the question papers and syllabus from the previous year. You’ll need to put in a lot of effort to get into the RBI because the competition is intense.
- It is important to have a thorough understanding of the subjects and the RBI Assistant syllabus before you begin your preparation. It is suggested that you read through all of the topics.
- Follow the Syllabus when studying. If you completely follow the RBI Assistant syllabus, your chances of being selected as an RBI Assistant are very strong.
- Once you have greater inspiration, you will have a better understanding.
- Start your preparation by managing the Prelims and Mains syllabus. When the prelims exam is near, then sit only on to revise prelims exam syllabus. You will have at least 20 days after the Prelims Exam to Mains.
- Taking the mock test helps you a lot to analyze your understanding ability.
30 Days RBI Assistant Exam Study Plan
|1||Concepts of Reasoning Puzzles and Ratio & Proportions||Go through the short tricks, Formulae and Vocabulary Practice||Go through Formulae and Short tricks. Vocabulary Practice|
|2||Seating Arrangements Concept + Test & General/Financial Awareness||Concept of Number Series||Practice Computer Aptitude|
|3||Concepts of Reasoning Puzzles and Ratio & Proportions||Level 1 & 2 Vocabulary||Practice Data Interpretation and Vocabulary practice of Fillers (single, double, and mix)|
|4||Concepts of Simplification and Approximations||Practice test on Simplification and Approximations||Practice Data Interpretation and Vocabulary practice of Fillers (single, double, and mix)|
|5||Banking and Financial Awareness||Concept of Reading Comprehension||Vocabulary practice and Reading Comprehension Practice Test.|
|6||Data Interpretation- Tabular and Caselet||Concept of Cloze Test||Banking and General Awareness|
|7||English Fillers||Concepts of Syllogism||Revision on Financial Awareness|
|8||Practice Reading Comprehension||Concept of Error Spotting||Practice test on Error Spotting|
|9||Practice LCM, HCF, and Average||General Banking Awareness and Puzzles practice||Practice tests and Concepts of Inequality|
|10||Revision on Computer Ability||Revision on Financial Awareness||Revision on Computer Knowledge|
|11||Data Interpretation Chart, Graph level 1 & 2, and Data Sufficiency||Practice Data Sufficiency||Practice Input-Output and Revise Financial Awareness|
|12||Concept of Quadratic Equations||Grammar Practice and Quadratic Equations Test||Practice Cloze Test and General Awareness|
|13||Concept of Probability and Practice Odd one out||Concept of Allegation, Mixtures, and Averages||Practice Banking Awareness|
|14||Concept of Profit and Loss||Practice Profit & Loss and Computer Ability||Concept of Time, Speed and Distance and Practice Para Jumbles|
|15||Practice Time, Speed & Distance and Revise Financial Awareness||Vocabulary, Sentence Completion, and Para Jumbles||Concept of Simple and Compound Interest and MCQ Test of Banking Awareness|
|16||Practice Simple and Compound Interest||Practice Cloze Test and RC||Concept of Corrections and Sentence Improvement|
|17||Practice Correction and Sentence Improvement||Concept of Alphanumeric Series and Practice General Awareness||Concept of Blood Relations and Computer Ability Practice|
|18||Practice Test of Blood Relations||The practice of Cloze Test||Concepts of Logical Reasoning and Computer Knowledge Revision|
|19||Practice Logical Reasoning||Error detection and Revision of Grammar Rules||Concept of Direction Sense|
|20||Practice Direction Sense and Vocabulary||Concepts of Order and Ranking||Practice Order and Ranking|
|21||Concepts of Mensuration Level 1 & 2, Percentages and Partnerships||Practice Cloze Test and RC||Practice Mensuration Level 1 & 2, Percentages and Partnerships|
|22||Practice Ratio and Proportion||Direction Sense||Revision of Computer Ability and Sentence Correction|
|23||Concepts of Time and Work||Practice Time and Work and General/ Banking Awareness||Practice Problems of Ages|
|24||Revision of Banking, General, and Financial Awareness||Practice Time and Work and General/ Banking Awareness||Concepts of Order and Ranking|
The next six days will be spent revising all of the concepts. Also, attempt to master the techniques and solve the problems in the allotted time. Every week, you should evaluate the knowledge you’ve obtained from your practice. So that you may put in a lot of effort.
Follow us on our FreshersNow.Com portal to know further information related to the
RBI Assistant Exam Preparation.