How To Prepare For SBI PO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan: The candidates who are dreaming to get the job of SBI Probationary Officer, are in safe hands by opening our site. The State Bank of India is going to organize the exam of Probationary Officer which is known as SBI PO. To participate in this SBI PO exam, the applicants are required to give lots of effort, hard work smartly. Candidates are suggested to check this article, where you will know are the SBI PO Preparation strategies to be done in the practice session, what are methods to be followed, and what are basic and simple steps to be followed in the learning process. As we have provided the SBI PO exam pattern and syllabus the applicants are suggested to follow those sections very carefully.
- 1 How To Crack SBI PO Exam? Preparation Tips and Study Plan
- 2 Study Plan For SBI PO Exam
- 3 Methods To Crack SBI PO Exam
- 4 How To Start The SBI PO Preparation?
- 5 The Top Preparation Suggestions
- 6 Topics To Be Prepared For The SBI PO Exam
- 7 Major and Basic Points That Should Be Followed For The SBI PO Exam
- 8 How To Prepare For SBI PO Exam? Preparation Strategy, Study Plan – FAQ’S
How To Crack SBI PO Exam? Preparation Tips and Study Plan
|How To Crack SBI PO Exam? Preparation Tips, Study Plan|
|Organization Name||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||State Bank Of India – Probationary Officer (SBI PO)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Official Website||sbi.co.in (or) bank.sbi|
Study Plan For SBI PO Exam
In advance of commencing the composition for the exam, the competitors necessitated acknowledging what is the SBI PO preparation plan, and wherewith the syllabus should be divided at the commencement of the preparation to perform the practice simply. Without the proper outlining and consistency, there is no possibility of finishing excellently in the exam. The SBI PO Exam is one of the challenging competing exams, where everyone tends to engage in the SBI PO exam. And the one who bestows greatly effort in the preparation will definitely see success in the SBI PO Exam 2021.
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Scheme
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||1 Hour|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|General Economy and Banking Awareness||40||40||35 mins|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 mins|
|Total||155 Questions||200 Marks||3 Hours|
Methods To Crack SBI PO Exam
If you are really interested to crack the SBI PO exam, the only thing is to believe in yourself and be confident that you can do well in the SBI PO Exam. No matter how hard the exam is don’t lose hope. As the exam pattern is placed in the above table, students need to focus on it in dealing with the subjects as per their capability. Concentrate on the subjects which you feel weak and improve on it. Make a timetable for yourself and start following it strictly without any reason.
How To Start The SBI PO Preparation?
Aspirants planning for the SBI PO are recommended to review the SBI PO precise method for the preparation. It is quintessential to have a complete plan and should grasp it completely to prepare strongly for the SBI PO Exam.
Acquaint with the SBI PO Exam
- The very best way to start the preparation is to prepare the perfect plan and should follow it full of concentration. The applicants are advised to focus on the subjects that they have the confidence of gaining good marks.
- Be accustomed to the most advanced news of the SBI PO Exam, and notice if any alterations were produced in the SBI PO Exam. Based on that, spend the time according to the preference and adaptability in the exam.
Recognize and Follow The Guidelines
Try to identify the most prominent topics which help you to get good scoring in the SBI PO Exam. Refer to the previous year’s question papers, and take the guidelines from the people who participated in the SBI PO exam. Prepare all the topics within the syllabus and try to go beyond the subject-related topics to increase the knowledge.
The Top Preparation Suggestions
- The inception period is about knowing the basic concepts, don’t take lite about the basic concepts, and jump to the tough questions which consume more time. Therefore, enhance your understanding and start with basic and simple concepts.
- How can the candidates answer the accurate answers for the questions? The only possible method is when you are crystal clear about the topics.
- If you are thorough with the topics, Afterward you necessitated opting to start the practice exercise regularly to increase the sharpness.
- After the completion of the topic as per the schedule created by you, try to attempt as many practice tests or mock tests, and examine yourself where you have to develop and concentrate on it.
- The most important in attempting the competitive exams mainly the bank exams are needed to have the speediness. This makes all the difference in giving out the best result in the learning or during the exam.
- The candidates are advised to be accurate in attempting the answers. If you are not confident about the answer and utterly attempting does not make any sense. So, attempt the questions where you are confident about and which give the exact solution with the rough calculation you have made.
Topics To Be Prepared For The SBI PO Exam
The applicants need to know about the syllabus to execute well in the exam. Without having any knowledge about the SBI PO Exam, it is not possible to score the expected marks.
The syllabus for the Prelims Exam will be English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. And the syllabus for the Main Exam will be Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General Economy and Banking Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis, and Interpretation.
As we have given the complete syllabus about the SBI PO Exam, we instruct the candidates to concentrate on it to obtain good marks in the SBI PO exam. Summarizing within the syllabus is okay, but learning beyond the related topics improves the thinking ability of the candidates.
Major and Basic Points That Should Be Followed For The SBI PO Exam
- After the successful completion of the SBI PO preparation advance into the mock tests.
- Learn the mistakes that you have made in the tests and try not to repeat it
- If you don’t get the expected marks on the first attempt at the mock test, don’t lose hope but practice again and again which sharpens you.
- Improve the thinking ability, which helps to give a good result in the tricky questions.
- When you begin the SBI PO exam, start with more positivity and believe in yourself.
- Attempt the easy questions first
- Don’t feel low with the tough questions, do the rough work and get the answer.
- Don’t spend too much time only on one question, go for the next one.
- If you stuck on the one question itself, it would be problematic at the end of the exam.
- Last but not the least, read the question once and twice and understand it then only you answer the question.
We believe the above information helps out the candidates who are aiming to do well in the SBI PO exam. To get more information about the SBI PO Exam and any other competitive exam keep in touch with our website freshersnow.com. And also help your friends by letting them know about our website who are aiming to crack in the exam.
How To Prepare For SBI PO Exam? Preparation Strategy, Study Plan – FAQ’S
How can I prepare for the SBI PO Exam?
Candidates can prepare for the SBI PO exam by following the correct preparation tips and study plan.
Will there be a negative marking in the exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking in the SBI PO exam. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be reduced.
Will the SBI PO Exam be tough?
Most people say, that the SBI PO exam is quite difficult but it can be battled out with the most sincere preparation.
How can I get all the needed information about the SBI PO exam and any other competitive exam?
Start following our site freshersow.com to get all the updated information about the SBI PO exam and other competitive exams.