How to Prepare for WB Civil Service Exam? WBCS Preparation Tips & Strategy: Seeking to be a Civil Servant in attempting WB Civil Service Exam? But anxious about How to prepare for WB Civil Service Exam? then you can stop searching. To clear WB Civil Service Exam, the only way is to have the best strategic study plan and work hard. All are well aware of the competition behind the WB Civil Service exam. To be a part and service West Bengal, candidates need to ace WB Civil Service Exam. Freshersnow gives you WBCS preparation strategies, preparation tips, study plans, Study Material. Clear off all your confusion with the sections given below.
★★ Preparation Tips ★★
How to Crack WB Civil Service Exam?
Wondering How to Prepare for WB Civil Service Exam? then you will find the answer from it. Candidates need to adopt the right preparation strategy along with preparation tips. Check out the basic points that need to be remembered in preparing WB Civil Service Exam. Here you go:-
- To begin with, Candidates should understand the exam paper format
- Secondly, Divide the time and give time slots for every subject
- Thirdly, Maintain a study plan.
- Fourthly, keep updating yourself with current affairs
- Finally, Take previous papers as references
WB Civil Service Exam Preparation Strategies
Getting into WB Civil Service Exam needs a perfect preparation strategy. Here we have given WB Civil Service Exam Preparation Strategies. Candidates who are searching and include them. Check out them:-
- Be aware of the syllabus prescribed
- Never skip reading newspapers
- Make sure you have notes on what you learn
- Solve maximum number of mocks
- Make self-assessments. To know your preparation level
WBCS Prelims Test Pattern
|Current Events of National & International Importance||25||25|
|History of India||25||25|
|Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal||25||25|
|Indian Polity and Economy||25||25|
|Indian National Movement||25||25|
|General Mental Ability||25||25|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions|
WBCS Mains Pattern
WB Civil Service Exam Preparation Tips
Here are the WB Civil Service Exam preparation tips to make your preparation easy. Including simple preparation tips in your WB Civil Service Exam preparation gives a better score. Check out them:-
- Understand the marking scheme on each topic
- Start the exam preparation early
- Stay connected with the events happening around
- Keep on practicing the mocks/sample papers
- Make a habit of improving comprehensive skills
- Take regular intervals to refresh
- Never skip any topic
- Work on your speed and accuracy
- Cover all the basic topics
- Keep yourself healthy
WB Civil Service Exam Study Plan
Here is the study plan for WB Civil Service Exam. To focus on the vast syllabus, follow the WB Civil Service Exam Study Plan.
- Firstly, Candidates should have ambition before preparing.
- Secondly, Candidates need to have a perfect planning strategy
- Thirdly, Divide the time and time slot for each topic.
- Fourthly, Keep on solving the mocks papers.
- Finally, stay positive and confident.
To conclude, For now How to prepare for WB Civil Service Exam? has become clear to all the candidates. Dedicate yourself to whole the preparation process and crack your WB Civil Service Exam exam. For further articles and information, stay connected to our website @ freshersnow.com
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|WBCS Previous Question Papers||West Bengal Civil Service Syllabus|
|West Bengal Civil Service Exam Prelims Admit Card||WB Civil Service Exam Books|
|WBPSC Recruitment||West Bengal Govt Jobs|