How To Prepare MP Police Constable Exam? Preparation Tips, 30 Days Study Plan: Candidates who are planning for the MP Police Constable Exam and want to achieve a high score can go through this page. We have provided detailed instructions on “How To Crack MP Police Constable Exam” on this page. We have also provided you with the most up-to-date MP Police Constable Exam Preparation Tips and a 30 Days MP Police Constable Study Plan. You can also get the best MP Police Constable Reference Books so that they will help you during the test preparation. So, candidates, read this entire page for a better understanding and to qualify for the MP Police Constable Exam easily.
- 1 How To Prepare MP Police Constable Exam? 30 Days Study Plan for MP Police Constable
- 2 How To Crack MP Police Constable Exam?
- 3 Latest MP Police Constable Exam Pattern
- 4 MP Police Constable Exam Syllabus
- 5 MP Police Constable Exam Preparation Tips
- 6 Subject Wise MP Police Constable Practice Tips
- 7 30 Day MP Police Constable Exam Study Plan
- 8 Best MP Police Constable Reference Books
How To Prepare MP Police Constable Exam? 30 Days Study Plan for MP Police Constable
|Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Exam Preparation|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Police Department|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
How To Crack MP Police Constable Exam?
One of the most desirable jobs among the youth is that of an MP Police Constable. Because of the high level of competition and the large number of vacancies available, all candidates must be prepared to follow a strict schedule in order to succeed in the MP Police Constable Exam. First and leading, all candidates must be familiar with the MP Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern. This will enable them to manage their time more effectively and efficiently, increasing their chances of success. Before going to learn more about how to prepare for the MP Police Constable Exam 2021, let’s see the Madhya Pradesh Constable Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern through the below sections.
Latest MP Police Constable Exam Pattern
- The examination is conducted for 100 marks.
- The candidates applying for the Constable post need to answer additional papers i.e Paper-II which is conducted for 100 marks.
- Technical Questions are asked in Paper-II.
|Number of Papers||Name Of The Subjects||Number of Marks|
|Paper-I||General Knowledge and Reasoning||40 Marks|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30 Marks|
|Science and Simple Arithmetic||30 Marks|
|Paper-II||Computer Networking Software Subjects||100 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
MP Police Constable Exam Syllabus
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||
MP Police Constable Exam Preparation Tips
- Set a goal for each day and plan ahead of time.
- Attempt to meet the goal every day, but not at the expense of your understanding.
- Make it a habit to keep track of what you know and don’t know.
- Maintain a notebook and note down the important points.
- Don’t forget to take notes on everything you’ve learned.
- Make sure to study each detail in relation to the state of Madhya Pradesh at all times.
- Manage time effectively. To crack the MP Police Constable examination easily.
- Mock tests are necessary taking for the analysis of your practice.
- Practicing the previous question papers is a must. So, try to include in your daily study schedule
Subject Wise MP Police Constable Practice Tips
General Knowledge and Reasoning:
- Candidates must concentrate on this subject because it is a high-scoring and simple subject.
- Reading information about Madhya Pradesh (MP) related to their culture, history, wildlife sanctuary, and other topics, as well as keep up with current events in the state.
- Candidates need a lot of practice in Reasoning to be able to answer the question in a shorter amount of time.
- The reasoning is to test for the logical ability of the person.
- Speed and accuracy are the keys to complete the reasoning section.
Simple Arithmetic & Science
- Up to the tenth grade, the science subject includes questions in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Candidates are not required to read in-depth scientific knowledge. Below, we’ll go over some important topics that are sufficient for the exam.
- It is necessary to practice the question besides high speed and accuracy in Simple Arithmetic.
Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude
- It’s simple to answer questions about intellectual ability. These questions are only used to assess candidates’ mental abilities.
- Candidates can score well in this section, but the practice is required to answer these questions in a timely manner.
- Practice on concentration and alertness to understand the question by one read.
30 Day MP Police Constable Exam Study Plan
We here have arranged the 4-week plan for the aspirants of the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable
|First Week||Second Week|
|Third Week||Fourth Week|
Best MP Police Constable Reference Books
|MP Police Constable Exam Important Books|
|Madhya Pradesh Samanya Gyan||Upkar|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggrawal|
|Madhya Pradesh General Knowledge||Snehil Tripathi|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning By Disha Publication||Gajendra Kumar|
|Madhya Pradesh Constable||Neetu Singh|
|MP Police Aarakshak||Neetu Singh|
|A Mirror of Common Errors||Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh|
|Play with Advanced Maths||Abhinay Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Agrawal|
Follow our website Freshers Now for more updates on MP Police Constable Exam Preparation.