HP SET Notification 2019 @ hppsc.hp.gov.in | HPPSC State Eligibility Test Eligibility, Application Form (Out): The officials of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) released the HP SET 2019 Notification on their official site on 10th December 2019. So, candidates who are eligible can apply for HPPSC SET 2019. The application process had started today that is 10th December 2019. This State Eligibility Test (SET) is conducted for the Assistant Professor(s) in Universities and colleges located within the State of Himachal Pradesh. The test will be conducted in 22 subjects as listed below at various examination centers as given by HPPSC officials.
New Update: Candidates can fill and submit the HP SET Application Form 2019 on or before
30th 31st December 2019. Check the link attached below to apply.
A candidate who does not appear in Paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in Paper-II. So, candidates can get all the latest HP SET 2019 Notification here from this page. Also, you can check the HP SET Eligibility Criteria before applying. The last date to submit the HP SET Application Form 2019 is 31st December 2019. We have provided the direct links for the HPPSC SET Notification 2019 PDF along with the Applying link to the end of this page.
HP SET 2019 Notification – Overview
|HP SET 2019 Notification | HPPSC State Eligibility Test Application Form|
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor(s)|
|Name of Exam||HP State Eligibility Test (HP SET)|
|Starting Date||10th December 2019|
|Last Date||31st December 2019|
|Category||Government Jobs India|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HP SET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications. are eligible for this Test. The Scheduled Caste (SC) of H.P./ Scheduled Tribe (ST) of H.P./ Other Backward Classes (Non- creamy layer of H.P./ and Persons with Disability (PWD) of H.P. category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree are eligible for this test.
- The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the Universities/ Colleges situated in the State, only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ OBC (Noncreamy layer/ and PWD (Persons with disability) category candidates of H.P. Such candidates must complete their P.G. degree examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
|Gen/ E.W.S.||INR 700|
|Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) of H.P.||INR 350|
|S.C. of H.P./ S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P.||INR 175|
Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fees through “e-Payment” i.e. through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. As such before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above-mentioned website
- State Eligibility Test (SET)
List Of Subjects For SET
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Computer Science and Applications
- Tourism Administration and Management
- Mass Communication and Journalism
How To Apply For HPPSC SET Notification 2019?
- Go to the official site of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) @ hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- The home page of the HPPSC organization will appear on the screen.
- Over there, you need to scroll down the page and then click on Apply Online button.
- Now, you will be redirected to the new page.
- There, you can fill all the details there and then upload the required documents.
- Cross-check all your details before submission.
- Consequently, pay the fee and then download your HP SET Application Form 2019.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
To Check & Download HP SET 2019 Notification PDF: Click Here
Click Here To Apply for HP SET 2019 – (Available Now)
Instructions for Filling For HP SET Application 2019: Click Here
HP SET 2019 Last Date Extended Notice PDF: Click Here
Follow us on FreshersNow.Com to get the latest details of HP SET 2019 Notification.