HPCL Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern PDF For Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire and Safety Officer Posts: Good news for the candidates who are looking for the HPCL Project Manager Syllabus 2019. Yes in this page, we had provided HPCL Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF for Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts. For helping all the applied aspirants, we had given the HPCL Project Engineer Exam Pattern 2019. And also Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Selection Process 2019. Furthermore information, candidates can go through the official web site of the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) that is hindustanpetroleum.com.
You Can Also Check: ★ ★ HPCL Jobs 2019
- 1 HPCL Syllabus 2019 – Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire and Safety Officer
- 1.1 Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Selection Process 2019
- 1.2 HPCL Exam Pattern 2019 (Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire, and Safety Officer)
- 1.3 Download HPCL Syllabus 2019 PDF For Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts
HPCL Syllabus 2019 – Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire and Safety Officer
|HPCL Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF | Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire and Safety Officer Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire and Safety Officer|
|Total Vacancies||164 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Selection Process 2019
The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like written test, interview, group task, the moot court (only for law officers), etc. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will be called for appearing in the Written Test. Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for Group Task (based on scrutiny of the application and/or resume as submitted in the online application) in order of the category-wise and discipline-wise merit list of the Written Test in a predetermined ratio. Only candidates who qualify in the Group Task will proceed for the Personal Interview.
- Written Test
- Group Task
- Personal Interview
HPCL Exam Pattern 2019 (Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire, and Safety Officer)
- The officials of the HPCL will conduct the Written Test (objective type with no negative marking, comprising of two parts.
- Part – I: General Aptitude consisting of Intellectual Potential test, testing Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude test & test of English Language.
- Part – II: Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the position applied for).
|S.No||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject|
|1.||Part – I|
|2.||Part – II|
Technical/ Professional Knowledge
Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each stage, Written Test, Group Task and Personal Interview and also secure minimum qualifying marks w.r.t. combined scores of Written Test + Group Task +Moot Court (only for law officers)+Personal Interviews to be further considered for the selection process. A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in Written Test + Group Task +Moot Court (only for law officers) +Personal Interviews +Work Experience & offer of appointment would be as per the vacancies available category & discipline-wise. Candidates belonging to SC /ST / OBC-NC & PwBD would be assessed under relaxed standards during personal interviews.
Download HPCL Syllabus 2019 PDF For Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts
HPCL Part – I Exam Syllabus For Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts
- Ratio and Proportion.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Races and Games.
- Cube Roots.
- Square Roots.
- Number Systems.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Trains.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Boats and Streams.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Coding and Decoding
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Mathematical operations
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Analytical reasoning
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Idioms and Phrases
HPCL Written Exam Syllabus Part – II Topics – Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts
- Transportation Engg.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Building Materials
- Quality Surveying.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Environmental and Irrigation Engineering.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Tool Engineering.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Vector Calculus.
- Numerical Methods.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Control Systems
- Electrical Materials
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
- Digital Electronic Circuits
- Electrical Measurements
- Electronics Instruments
- Analog Electronics
- Analytical, Optical & Bio-Medical Instrumentation
- Signals & Systems
- Control Systems
- Electronics Circuits
- Microprocessors and Micro Computers
To Download HPCL Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern PDF For Project Engineer, Law, Quality Control, HR, Fire, and Safety Officer Posts – Click Here
The above-provided information regarding the HPcl Syllabus is for reference purpose only. further details aspirants can check the official web site of the HPCL that is hindustanpetroleum.com.
Keep checking our Freshers Now web site for more latest updates. Thank You.