HPU B.A. LLB Admission 2020 @ hpuniv.ac.in | B.A. LLB (Hons.) Application Form (Available), Dates, Eligibility: The Himachal Pradesh University officials released the HPU BA LLB 2020 Application Form. The main purpose of such an integrated course is to offer intensive and extensive Instructions of legal education. As the HPU BA LLB 2020 Application Form is available in online, aspirants can apply till 30th June 2020. Further, the application process is based on academic merit, Interview. Therefore, candidates can check information about the HPU BA LLB 2020 Eligibility, Application Fee, Admission Process along with a direct link to apply in the below sections.
HPU B.A. LLB Admission 2020 – Overview
|University Name||Himachal Pradesh University (HPU)|
|Admission Category||HPU B.A. LLB (Hons.) Admission 2020|
|Course||B.A. LLB (Hons.) Programme|
|Start Date Of Application Forms||Started|
|Last Date Of Applying||30th June 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
HPU B.A. LLB Admission Schedule
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||30th June 2020|
|Last date for correction/ Updating of online application form||7th July 2020|
|Date of Interview/ Counseling||To Be Announced|
|Venue for Interview||University Institute of Legal Studies, Ava-Lodge Campus, Chaura Maidan, Shimla- 171004 (H.P.)|
Phone No. 0177 – 2651586
|Merit List to be displayed on||To Be Announced|
HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Category Minimum Marks in 10+2 and the minimum marks for general is 50% & SC/ ST is 45%, Physically Disabled 50% (Gen), 45% (SC/ ST). The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor shall have the power to relax the age condition up to a maximum period of 6
- Age Limit: Aspirants having the age of 20, 22, 25 as per the date of 1st July 2020.
- Note The applicant who has obtained 10+2 through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification such students are not eligible for admission in the Law Courses as per the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Annamalai University Vs. Secretary to Government, Information and Tourism Department, (2009) 4 SCC 590.
HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Application Fee
HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Application Fee for the students shall have to fill the registration form and pay the registration fee at the time of admission as per rates of the University rules as notified by the University from time to time. If a candidate fails to deposit fee in time his/ her name shall be struck off from the roll of Institute. The candidate shall seek re-admission with a fine of Rs. 3000 /- within 15 days.
HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Admission Process
HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Admission Process to the course shall be made strictly on academic merit, based on the marks obtained in 10+2 or an equivalent examination. The list of the merit to this course shall be prepared by the University Institute of Legal Studies, H.P.University, Ava-Lodge Campus, Chaura-Maidan, Shimla after conducting an interview and final list of Merit shall be displayed on the notice Board of the Himachal Pradesh University Institute of Legal Studies.
How To Apply For HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Admission?
- Go through the official site @ hpuniv.ac.in.
- Himachal Pradesh University home page is available on the screen.
- After the home page is opened go through the Undergraduate course.
- Refer to the HPU B.A. LLB 2020 course.
- Click on the and submit the application form by providing the details.
- Completion of the entire process, keep safe the Reference number.
To Apply For HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Admission: Click Here (Available Now)
Check HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Admission Notification PDF: Click Here
Keep following our website Freshers Now to know more information about HPU BA LLB 2020 Admission.
HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Admission – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Application Process be closed?
The HPU B.A. LLB 2020 Application Process will be closed on 30th June 2020.
How to register for HPU B.A. LLB Admission 2020?
Candidates can register for the HPU B.A. LLB Admission 2020 through the official site @ hpuniv.ac.in and also from our website Freshers Now.
What is the HPU B.A. LLB selection process?
The HPU B.A. LLB selection process is based on academic merit marks obtained in 10+2 or an equivalent examination, Interview.
How many seats offered under the HPU B.A. LLB course?
A total number of 120 seats are offered under the HPU B.A. LLB course.