HSEE 2020 Notification @ hsee.iitm.ac.in | HSEE IIT Madras Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility: To provide admissions into the integrated M.A. Program offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS), the officials of Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) are planning to conduct HSEE 2020. The officials had released the HSEE Result 2020 on 30th September 2020. And the registrations are closed on 22nd January 2020. Moreover, the HSEE 2020 Exam Date is 9th September 2020.
New Update: The HSEE 2020 Result is Released on 30th September 2020. So, check the information and download it.
- 1 HSEE 2020 Notification – Information
- 2 HSEE 2020 – Important Dates
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 HSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 HSEE 2020 Application Fee
- 6 Reservation Of Seats
- 7 IIT Madras HSEE Fee Structure
- 8 Documents Required Along With HSEE 2020 Application Form
- 9 Uploading Of Documents
- 10 How To Apply For IIT Madras HSEE 2020 Exam?
- 11 HSEE 2020 Admit Card
- 12 HSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- 13 HSEE 2020 Syllabus
- 14 HSEE 2020 Result
- 15 HSEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
HSEE 2020 Notification – Information
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)|
|Exam Name||Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Starting Date||11th December 2019 (Started)|
|Ending Date||22nd January 2020|
|Sub Category||Arts Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||9th September 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Admissions Into||Integrated M.A. Programme offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) for Academic Year 2020-2021|
★ You Can Also Check ★
|HSEE Previous Question Papers|
|HSEE Admit Card|
|HSEE Answer Key|
HSEE 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Application and Payment of Examination Fee – Starts|
Payment Option A: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card – Starts
Payment Option B: Indian Bank Challan – Starts
|11th December 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date for submission of online application||1) 22nd January 2020|
2) 23rd January 2020
|1) for payment made by Option A – Ends|
|2) for payment made by Option B (step -2 must have been completed by January 22, 2020) – Ends|
|Application Status can be Checked from the HSEE website by Candidates – Starts||17th February 2020|
|Application Status can be Checked from the HSEE website by Candidates – Ends||6th March 2020|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from the HSEE Website by Candidates – Starts||1st September 2020|
|Admit card can be downloaded from the HSEE Website by Candidates – Ends||9th September 2020|
|Examination Date for HSEE-2020||9th September 2020|
|Declaration of Result on HSEE Website||30th September 2020|
|Offer letter can be downloaded from the HSEE website by Successful Candidates – Starts||30th September 2020|
HSEE 2020 for admission into the two following courses:
- Integrated M.A. in Development Studies
- Integrated M.A. in English Studies
HSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for HSEE-2020 must have passed any one of the following qualifying examinations for the first time in 2019 or should be appearing in 2020.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Class XII skill courses of CBSE.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
HSEE 2020 Application Fee
|Payment Mode||Payment Options||Amount|
|Online||Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking||Rs. 2400 (For General and OBC Category)|
Rs. 1200 (For SC, ST, PwD and Female Category)
|Offline||Indian Bank e-Challan||Rs. 2400 (For General and OBC Category)|
Rs. 1200 (For SC, ST, PwD and Female Category)
Reservation Of Seats
Indian nationals belonging to certain categories are admitted under the seats reserved for them in accordance with the rules of the Govt. of India. The categories and the extent of reservation are as follows:
- OBC belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) – 27% seats
- SC – 15% Seats
- ST – 15% Seats
- PwD – 3% Seats
IIT Madras HSEE Fee Structure
Documents Required Along With HSEE 2020 Application Form
- Scanned photograph and signatures of the candidate.
- A Scanned copy of the 10th class Public Examination certificate for name and proof of date of birth.
- Scanned copy of the 10+2 class mark sheet (if already passed 10+2 examination).
- Scanned copy of the category certificate (GEN-EWS-Undertaking/ OBC-NCL-Undertaking/ SC/ ST).
- A scanned copy of the PwD/ Dyslexia/ Scribe certificate, if applicable.
Uploading Of Documents
- Photograph: The scanned image of the photograph should be in jpg/jpeg format only. The size of the photo image must be greater than 15 kb and less than 40 kb and the
the dimension of the photo image should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5cm (height) only.
- Supporting Documents: Scanned images of 10th Certificate/ 10+2 certificate (if
available)/ Date of Birth Certificate/ GEN-EWS-Undertaking/ OBC-NCL-Undertaking/ SC/
ST/ PwD category certificate (if applicable) should be in jpg/ jpeg format only.
After successfully entering the data, click the ‘finalize’ button. After this, the details
cannot be edited.
- Signatures: The scanned images of the signature should be in jpg/ jpeg format only. The size of the signature image must be greater than 10 kb and less than 30 kb and the
the dimension of the signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 (height) only.
How To Apply For IIT Madras HSEE 2020 Exam?
- Candidates should move to the official site of the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) @ hsee.iitm.ac.in.
- There, you should select the “Apply Online” button from the Menu section.
- After that, enter all the details as per the instructions.
- Upload scanned Photograph, Signature, Supporting Documents as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the fee Online.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment page.
- The completed application form has to be submitted online along with the documents as mentioned earlier.
- Make sure that you have submitted the HSEE Application Form 2020 on or before the last date.
To Check HSEE 2020 Application Status: Click Here – (Closed)
To Check & Download IIT Madras HSEE 2020 Information Brochure PDF: Click Here
To Submit Online HSEE Application Form 2020: Click Here
HSEE 2020 Admit Card
Aspirants who are going to attend the Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE) can get the Admit Card downloaded from here. And the HSEE 2020 Admit Card is released on 1st September 2020. Moreover, aspirants by downloading the Admit Card can know the valid details about exam date, timings. Further, the HSEE 2020 Exam will be conducted on 9th September 2020.
Download HSEE 2020 Admit Card Here
HSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
In this HSEE Exam, the candidate needs to attend Part I and Part II. Part I will have multiple-choice questions, and in Part II will be Descriptive. Part I will be conducted for 2 Hours 30 Mins and Part II will be conducted for 30 minutes. To get more information about the Exam Pattern, check the official site.
HSEE 2020 Syllabus
HSEE 2020 Syllabus Part I consists of English, Quantitative Ability, General Studies, and Part II candidates get a topic here to write in the form of essay topics are current affairs and general knowledge-based. Candidates can more idea about the HSEE 2020 Syllabus by hitting on the below link.
Download HSEE 2020 Syllabus PDF Here
HSEE 2020 Result
Check the HSEE 2020 Result through this page. Further, the HSEE 2020 Result is released on 30th September 2020. As the HSEE 2020 Result will be released on the official site @ hsee.iitm.ac.in. Then we will update here the Result as per the official announcement.
Check HSEE 2020 Result Here
When the application link is active on the official site, we will update the above-provided link. So, keep checking our website @ Freshers Now to get all the updated notifications.
HSEE 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is HSEE?
The Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination or HSEE is a national level entrance test conducted every year by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras for admission to the master program offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) of the Institute.
How can I apply for HSEE 2020?
You can apply through the official site @ hsee.iitm.ac.in.
Can I apply offline for HSEE 2020?
No, there is no such possibility. You can only apply online.
When will HSEE 2020 be conducted?
The HSEE 2020 Exam is to be conducted on 9th September 2020.